RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default match day 18 other mls games

Second half of the seasons starts and things are still pretty tight. No one is really running away with it though cincy is starting to separate themselves a little at the top. Even the playoffs look tight as a bottom team could go on a but of a roll and make things interesting.

Atlanta vs DC

Guzan had himself a game mid week with penalty re take drama and a solid display. DC looking to continue their climp up the table and will have to into a hostile environment to get things done.

Atlanta win

Montreal vs LOONS.

Montreal plays decent at home but will have a stern test in the loons. I don't think montreal can get this done even with their new home kit debut.

LOONS WIN

Charlotte vs Seattle.

Seattle missing a few key players and will have their depth tested for a bit. Charlotte looking to produce an win and keep themselves above water

draw

New england vs inter.

SO not making this about messi and just the current crop of inter players. Inter sits bottom of the east with no coach. They have a big summer window to get through and I think a complete overhaul of players coming and going. I think they continue to slip away and will be more focused on winning next year as this year well is more about the buzz. Bruce Arena is like the last MLS coach from the glory days that seems to have adapted somewhat to the new era of game. HE got the revs sitting good and playing decent footie

revs win

Orlando vs Colorado. Colorado haven't won in a long time and they could be a good candidate for wooden spoon. They need to get a win fast as loosing and drawing will get some folks fired. Orlando continues their play of hot and cold but i think this week its hot

Orlando win

Chicago vs Columbus.

New look fire hosts the crew and the crew looking to get into a groove but when they do they are brought back down. Anything but a won here for the crew will frustrate nancy and co.

COLUMBUS WIN

Houston vs LAFC

ALL is back to normal in CCL as mls lose and Liga MX wins. LAFC looking to not repeat past teams downfall when winning mls and then going to CCL final only to miss out of playoffs. I don't think that will be the case here as this team is good and have set themselves up nicely in MLS so far. Houston has not been the best form lately and taken advantage of a tired LAFC side could be the trick.

draw

KC vs Austin .

KC has really turned things around once they got players back from injury. Austin has found out the hardships of MLS once your not the new Shiny toy anymore.

KC win

Salt lake vs NYCFC

Altitude time for new york as they will go to salt lake city. These games are tricky as great teams have come here and barely got out alive.

draw

San jose vs Phily.

San Jose had a great start to the year and panned out towards the end of the first half. Philly has done the opposite and I think this will continue for both teams receptively.

Philly win

Vancouver vs Cincy.

White caps are really good at home but are they beating Cincy good at home. I think not, and after winning the can champ they will be in for it with a hot in form cincy team.

CINCY WIN

SUNDAY GAMES

St. Louis vs GALAXY

GALAXY will try and turn the second half of the season around but it will be difficult. St. Louis will give it their all and good team to watch as we play them soon.

St.louis win

Portland vs Dallas.

This is not a bad game to watch as both teams are doing well. Portland at home will be tough on Dallas but they got some guy who just won't stop scoring not sure of his name lol. Apparently he takes the wheel. I think thney have another guy with that same name we use to have who got an assist last game for them ....not sure oh wel.

Portland win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zelarayan scores a game winner from his own half in the 93rd minute vs the still trash chicago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

St. Louis has a nice stadium