RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Other mls games week 14

Sorry everyone about mid game posts totally forgot.

This week we have some rival games and back to weekend action for our long weekend

Charlotte vs Nashville

Charlotte plays at home against a stingy nashville team where muktar is making his case for mvp again. Two former reds on the team one makes an impact last game.

Nashville win

Dc vs La galaxy.

You think Tfc had problems the galaxy are even worse. Why they have that legacy history and are tanking hard. DC has shown great improvements from last season and I think they will get the job done. I know the galaxy has come out and backed vanney but man for how long ?

Dc win

Cincy vs Columbus.

Fairly new rivalry but a good one. Cincy is looking g scary good and are at home. Columbus are up there but I think this might now be there night.

Cincy win

Inter vs Orlando.

Good Florida battle new as well but both teams are hot and cold. Anything could happen in this game but I think it will be alittle boring

Draw

Red bulls vs Montreal

Red bulls coach getting thing going as the new gaffer. 3 games 3 clean sheets. Still got injury problems. But they do have that player that wrote lord of the rings who was on par with Berna. As for Montreal I would like them to lose but Kay come out on top here

Montreal win

Philly vs the revs.

Philly really need to start wining they drawing and playing not their selves. The revs are on top but really got to start getting some point space between themselves and teams below. I think they will get the job done .

Revs win

Chicago vs Atlanta.

Just when Atlanta has a great game they go to Chicago away where the fire can just cause an upset. They will need shaquiri to be on his best.

Atlanta win

Dallas vs Houston.

Jesus take the wheel. This man could be golden boot winner by the end. He is a constant threat and puts them in the back of the net. Houston are ok but going into Dallas I just don’t see it l.

Dallas win

Colorado vs salt lake.

Two teams near the bottom and one of my least favorite derbies. With all the mail biters of derbies going on this just seems I dunno blah . Prove me wrong moutian rocky derby.

Draw

St Louis vs kc

St. Louis going on that streak and then creating a new not so good steak. They have official come back down to earth. Though a struggling kc side comes into town.

St. Louis win

Lafc vs San Jose

I have no idea what this derby called and with another California team coming these derbies outside Lafc and galaxy will be watered down. How many teams does cali need sheesh. Any way Lafc will continue to impress

Lafc win

Portland va Minnesota

Portland is looking better than I once thought. The loons are sliding a bit. They still have that Reynoso situation going on.

Portland win

Vancouver vs Seattle.

Vancouver hosts Seattle and can they get something done against this Seattle team. My guess probably not. Out of this cascadian cup thing Vancouver is the weakest.

Seattle win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how has nancy not yet realized that quinton is a huge weak spot?? loses the ball and gives a penalty and its 2-0 for cincy after 23

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the great vanney and the great nancy lose...and montreal loses vs red bulls who we drew midweek...its just that kind of league: a couple great teams and the rest are up and down...first big kc-stl rivalry match coming up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

skc down 0-3 in the big game vs stl after 55 min...and they started all three dps...is this finally it for vermes??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and st louis scores a fourth with still fifteen minutes to go...wow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

skc gets humiliated 0-4 by first year st louis in the first edition of the rivalry...10 points in 14 games at 0.71ppg and this after 10+ years of vermes...if this isnt enough for them to finally make the change....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In most other countries if ur doing bad and lose big time to ur rivals heads roll