Thread: Colours!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Colours!?

Colours? Ours... TFC's, CNT's, BMO Field's... need to be in almost all aspects predominately Red for club, country, and home! There is fockery afoot. Someones, somewheres are having a good laugh...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Symbols matter. I agree that letting anyone else wear red at BMO is ridiculous.

Interesting thread Miller is retweeting. Asif was my ticket rep for the first two or three seasons. We had the best conversations about TFC that I have ever had with anyone from TFC. He is a smart guy, and a good guy.

Things do seem to be going backwards. The stadium operations issues with security, lineups to get in, etc at BMO are very frustrating. You want a coffee or a hot chocolate for your kid, on a cold night? There is only one concession that has it and the lines are 10 deep. ....

These are all basic little things that management has made frustrating choices on, or let slide. They add up.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post

Interesting thread Miller is retweeting. Asif was my ticket rep for the first two or three seasons. We had the best conversations about TFC that I have ever had with anyone from TFC. He is a smart guy, and a good guy.

Things do seem to be going backwards. The stadium operations issues with security, lineups to get in, etc at BMO are very frustrating. You want a coffee or a hot chocolate for your kid, on a cold night? There is only one concession that has it and the lines are 10 deep. ....

These are all basic little things that management has made frustrating choices on, or let slide. They add up.
    This times a million

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post

I agree with all of this. Asif and Miller are both smart guys. I’m sure he has better things to do but I wish Miller, who did so much toward the inauguration of the club, was more than just a supporter, had some sort of official role.

And now that I think of it, the city has gone downhill after he left city hall as well. A little or a lot of people are not ‘with it’ and greedy, not understanding some basic stuff about good governance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David Miller should be working at MLSE, I would say replace Manning with him, he is a fan like the rest of us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its like a combination of bad failed moves-

I blame Bill Manning- he is involved somewhere some how- if it has to do with Reds not having red colored jerseys, increasing season tickets, forcing these OVO collabs when they dont even sell out- and I assume somehow allowing colours that dont represent canada with the world cup logo.

The ugly jerseys is enough- i miss the reds- and it was ridiculous that we allowed any team to wear red in our stadium.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The FIFA colour thing doesn't matter to me one bit.

Letting NYREDBulls play in RED on our pitch while we wear white?!?!?

THAT is effin ludicrous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you imagine the riots if a team like Liverpool let another team, lets say Manchester United, wear red at Annfield.

It's an absolute joke. These are small things that add up over time.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    This times a million
    Here, here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF?! The colors of Kansas City- Sporting are ‘sporting blue and dark indigo with lead as a tertiary color.’ and yet… (NOT CHIEFS) AMERICAN FOOTBALL…

Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 05-19-2023 at 10:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Well… not a big opinion. But they are all terrible. Unimaginative.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty sure wearing the white ones was marketing thing as they were pushing those artist designed jersey's where you could you could design your own. Wednesday was the last match for that.

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    The FIFA colour thing doesn't matter to me one bit.

Letting NYREDBulls play in RED on our pitch while we wear white?!?!?

THAT is effin ludicrous.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terrible logo, but does it matter? I guess to the consultants that made bank on it