Ok.....so lots is going around in tfc land but what about other teams around the league. We have had our first coach casualties some other off field drama including some illegal gambling. This is now week 11 and everyone is still somewhat close in and around the playoff line where a win get you in from outside.

Chicago vs St louis-

Fire fire their coach. Chicago has had enough and are looking for a new way. They have a chance to get to get into the win column but have st louis coming to visit. The league is weird so anything is possible but I see rough times ahead for the fire.

Louis win

Atlanta vs Charlotte.

Atlanta need to get going and could get into the win column with a struggling charlotte. I think that with atlanta home its in their favour.

Atlanta win

Columbus vs Orlando

Orlando coming off a defeat to montreal and i think a mid week defeat in open cup really need to bounce back. Columbus is at home so thats good for them but just when they get going they get a bump in the road. Can Orlando lose 3 in a row in all competitions?

Columbus win

Dc vs Nashville.

DC surprises me just went they look crap they come in with a win. Nashville looking pretty consistent and in mls that is what you need.

draw.

Inter vs new england.

I few posts ago I said the the bruce arenas are out of touch and outdated but so far Bruce is proving me wrong. New England up there and starting to solidify the top 3 spots. Inter got so much going on off the pitch with players that may or may not come in everyone forgets they have a season to play.

revs win

NYRB vs NYCFC-

red bulls can their coach and now have a derby to play. Its not the greatest timing to bring in an a intrim with the next game being the derby game but ehhh play on. NYCFC are on the opposite side of the table and I really think they are favorites to win.

NYCFC win.

Austin vs Dallas.

Newish Texas derby but this is how you build the history. Austin do not look like themselves and Dallas has been doing ok . I think both will have hard time finding the net and could be a low scoring game.

draw

Houston vs Seattle.

Seattle been slipping lately but still remain on topish. I think they grind out a win here away in the houston heat.

seattle win

KC vs Minnesota.

KC is no longer a winless team and I didn't know Clint Irwin plays backup for the Loons. He came up with a penalty save midweek. I still see the loons with the win here. If KC can pull a few wins in a row and teams above them don't then they go form bottom to playoff line.

Loons win

Colorado vs philly

Philly still getting points when they are available but will have to go to colorado to get some more . Colorado for me just isn't at the same level philly is and I see Philly leaving here with a win

philly win

Salt lake vs LAFC.

LAFC are no longer unbeaten and will go to try and avenge that defeat. Salt lake does well at home but LAFC is another beast in MLS.

LAFC WIN

Portland vs Vancouver.

Portland looking up and down they play very well but then they don't, Vancouver haven't lost in the last 4 games all competitions. Vancouver is starting to find their identity and are playing as a team that knows they don't have a big budget so they gonna do what they do and play in their means.

whitecaps win

SUNDAY GAME

Galaxt vs san jose.

The old cali derby comes back and it is a must win for the galaxy as you can't lose to two of your rivals. I know I usually call san jose games snooze games but man they quietly getting things done. I will now be keeping my eye on them as they could end up being a surprise package of the west. I think Galaxy needs to win and they know it so the pressure is on, Its just will it be too much pressure that it will get to them?

GALAXY Win