Some good games last week with some interesting results.

This week we look at what week 11 has to bring us

Montreal vs Orlando.

Montreal on a bit of a streak I guess. Winning here against Orlando puts them just into contention for playoffs spot. Orlando coming of a win last week will look to crush the home team

Orlando win

Charlotte vs nycfc

New York didn’t look to good vs us last week and will wanna take advantage of a struggling Charlotte team

New York win

Cincy vs dc

Dc picking up points as their team is lookjbg to finally click. Cincy here still in the upper tier of the conference. I think they will put DC back down to earth

Cincy win

Inter vs Atlanta

Inter a win away from getting around the playoff mark pending some results to their way. Atlanta looking a little rusty but This will be a game they will want to pick up 3 points in.

Atlanta win

Red bulls vs philly

Phillys ccl comes to an end and will now have mls to focus on. Red bulls last week showing the can do attitude left it late. They will run at philly till they drop.

I see a tie here

San Jose vs Lafc

Another California derby lol the fake one.

Lafc still undefeated and look favourites here. San Jose quietly doing their thing are sitting above the playoff line. Will they hand Lafc first loss?

Lafc win

Dallas vs St. Louis.

St. Louis have the confidence and have been scoring goals on a regular. Dallas could struggle here but they are at home.

I’ll go with Dallas

Houston vs salt lake. Houston at home is good thing for them. Salt lake look bad.

Houston win

Nashville vs chicago .

Chicago really hot and cold and Nashville looking like Nashville. Picking up points at home.

Nashville win

Galaxy vs Colorado.

Galaxy have to win this game I mean they can’t lose here right. Colorado looking to heap more misery on vanney

Galaxy win

Portland vs Austin.

Despite my comments of portlands golden generation Being done they still do shock me with wins and getting points. Austin need a win but it will be hard.

Timbers win

Vancouver vs Minnesota.

I just can’t see the caps winning this one. The teams are completely different. Even the the caps are at home they will have to dig deep here to get all 3 points.

Loons win

Sunday game

Seattle vs kc

Kc ks the only team in this league without a win and now go to Seattle to try and get that win. Any one like upsets ???? I don’t think it will be one but maybe.

Seattle win