Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Left Field Brewery is opening a hub in Liberty Village & wants to know what we want

Anyone else miss Joe's? If we collectively act now, we may be able to replace it with something better.

One of Toronto's best breweries, Left Field Brewery, is opening a new location in Liberty Village (where 3 Brasseurs used to be). I love their East End Brewery. It has a great vibe and community buzz focused around good beer and sports (mostly baseball).

As they prepare to open the Liberty Village Pub and work out their operational plans they are requesting input as to what we want to see there. I told them I would love to see a space that is welcoming and receptive to RPB and other TFC Supporters, just like Joe's was. Let's convince them that by accommodating us on game day we will reciprocate in kind by making their Brewery a soccer community hub on other days.

I'm not sure if or how RPB might make some official approach to them about accommodating us, but as of now if we individually go to their webpage (below) and follow the link for submitting suggestions, we might be able to convince them that it is worth making some space for us in their plans.

https://www.leftfieldbrewery.ca/news...iberty-village

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Done, we really need a new game day home!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Done - I love their beers and will be happy to see a second "livable wage" micro brewery in the area.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest mentioning this idea in the member's only section of the board, as many members avoid the public section.