Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Match day 9 other mls games

Last week we got to see some good games and some not so good… some shockers

Here week 9 games

Montreal vs NYRB

Montreal can’t lose again can they? They look lost and I guess they had a mid week win. I think All that red bull running will get to them

Red bull win

Charlotte vs Columbus

Columbus is looking like the dark horse of the league. Charlotte is not doing well but are at home and thats all the advantage they have.

Columbus win

Cincy vs Portland

Portland pulled an upset last week but you can’t count on magic goals from older players all the time. Cincy lost last week and will want to get back on winning ways.

Cincy win

New England vs sporting

One way traffic I think here sporting is terrible. They also play on that wonderful grass field lol

Revs win

Nycfc vs Dallas

Good game here with nycfc at home i think I both teams will score but that’s it.

Draw

Orlando vs DC

Dc coming off that club foot win but I think it stops here. I just can’t see them going into Orlando and winning

Orlando win

Houston vs inter

Oh Messi save us!!!!! It’s like Miami is doing nothing until they great man comes. Nice to see kamal miler though play. Houston getting things done off and on

Houston win

Nashville vs Lafc.

I think Lafc are the only unbeaten team left and will go to a stingy defensive Nashville.

I think draw

Colorado vs St. Louis

Altitude for city as the mlsers call St. Louis. I still think they can win but they will have to score a few in the first half and save the lungs for the res tor the game.

St. Louis win

Salt lake vs San Jose

San Jose slowly getting by but travel away for this game. Could be a low scoring game. Salt lake is Terrible.

Tie

Galaxy vs Austin

This is galaxy chance to get a win here their first win of the year. A struggle Austin side will come into La looking to add to vanney agony.

I think galaxy will win.

Seattle vs Minnesota

Seattle gonna wanna come back from that. Terrible collapse last week. The loons are starting to show cracks. I think Seattle come back and get the win

Seattle win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nycfc vs Dallas... Good game here with nycfc at home i think I both teams will score but that’s it. Draw
    Jesus... which one will score? Cause, Dallas got Jesus o'plenty!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No early games...Atlanta vs. Chicago only Sunday game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    No early games...Atlanta vs. Chicago only Sunday game
    Was just coming to say the same thing. Really wish they used more timeslots. I miss being able to throw a game on in the afternoon and watch in the background. I doubt I'll watch many, if any, non-TFC games this season.