Threaded View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without caring all that much... *shakes head*… I do not understand how a TFC legends thing can happen, have three guys to start, and one of them isn’t Jonathan Osorio.

I read the sign they posted, saying it's about past players, but I mean, Oso is so far in front of the pack that the criteria are wrong.

—————

MLS Cup.

Supporters Shield.

CCL final (with a decisive goal that was one of the 5 best in club history, vs Tigres).

CCL Golden Boot and Best XI.

Multiple goals at the Azteca, for both TFC and Canada.

Member of World Cup Squad as active TFC player (and played significant minutes).

Third in all time goals for TFC. Second in all time assists for TFC.

All-time TFC appearance leader.

Local kid. Great person. Not a “mercenary, those guys are just different (I got nothing against mercenaries, hi Fede and Lorenzo!)

—————

Jonathan Osorio is in a class of his own, all by himself, in any “TFC Legends” conversation. In my humble opinion, you are torturing the meaning of “TFC Legend” by having any list without him at the top of it.
    Last edited by ensco; 03-17-2023 at 01:46 AM.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff