RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mls other games week 3

Other mls games week 3
    Sorry I just forgot to do this again but better late than really late.

Good time to check out what other teammates are doing with matches

I have no idea what channel is on what anymore just post below if you know for ppl that gsfe different viewing options

Here we go

Charlotte vs Atalanta

Charlotte are no longer the new comers but are still hot ur cold. Atlanta are trying to find their identify are will want to get a win here.

Vancouver vs Dallas.

Vancouver coming off ccl win and have done great in the first half of their games Second halves are completely different blowing leads. Dallas looks really good and could be competing for top 3 but still too early to tell.

Dc vs Orlando

After dc comeback win against us they gone back to a loss. Orlando is doing good things trying to make this year a statement year.

Cincinnati vs Seattle .

Seattle looking like the old Seattle in their first two games. Was last years no playoff just a fluke ???
    Cincinnati have been in the league for a while now that their new mls team status has gone by so what do they do big test for them with Seattle

Nycfc vs Miami

All these mls pundits calling Miami the dark horse after getting rid of all the heavy weight from last year. Their defence isn’t all that good but they winning. Nycfc seems to be in a rebuild but could still be competitive. Are they playing in the Bronx still ?

Philly vs Chicago

Philly looking for a redemption year and havnt changed much but still very dangerous. Chicago on the other hand doesn’t really excite me. So this could be a big score line for Philly

Minnesota vs NYRB

Minnesota has some off field issues but are getting things done. NYRB is still the classic red bulls expect the same thing from them.

Nashville vs club foot

Everyone gone from Montreal makes it a whole new teams …. A worse team this year could get them the wooden spoon. Nashville looks great shaff tearing up with that team and good for him. Hope he still hates Montreal.

Salt lake vs Austin

Shock loss in ccl for Austin so they will wanna bounce back and they havnt started the best in mls so they will wanna win here or I can see heads roll. For salt lake they wanna be the ones that make that happen.

Portland vs St. Louis.

I get so jealous of these new teams coming in and doing so well. I think back to the struggles of Tfc first year or two and think wtf. Portland will be a a better test for St. Louis.

San Jose vs Colorado

For me the is the snooze fest. I have no interest in these two teams but it’s a night west coast game so I might have it on. Both of these teams need wins

Post below add your thoughts in what’s going around the other mls teams this week.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for this

Everything is on Apple

TSN5 has
    Charlotte vs. Atlanta @ noon
    &
    Nashville vs. Montreal @ 8:30pm - no idea if they use their own crew for that game or not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ll take Charlotte as wooden spoon favourites. They are comprehensively awful. You just get the feeling it’s an inept management sort of situation and they won’t improve anytime soon.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wish Tfc had an expansion year like St. Louis Atlanta Lafc. St . Louis 3-0 lots of goals scored. In our first year didn’t we lose the first few games and score no goals?