Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
defense of laryea hedges mabika franklin actually looks very solid.

kind of makes you wish you weren't spending so much TAM/ GAM on rosted and petretta, but them's the breaks.

we badly need a DP striker. the amount of chances and half chances we had yesterday without scoring is crazy.

you can't succeed without a DP striker in this league. needs to be addressed in the summer window or will be another year wasted...

vancouver last night has a similar xg to us and scored 6 goals btw.
Yes, agree. While I'm unhappy with Bob, there are some good development stories on the roster right now.

Rosted as a signing (quality aside) I understand. You wan to fix the CB problem and you can never have too many good CB's. Not sure why we admired him specifically as he seems not particularly special but nonetheless I get it.

Petretta I do not understand at all. You need pace to be a standout fullback in this league. He's a more skilled player and meant for a system Bob doesn't play. And when you factor in Franklin's success isn't entirely shocking, it was silly to make the starter one of the best paid players at his position in MLS. We should have gone for someone more mid budget who is dependable but can still be pushed by Franklin for his spot.