Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    RPB Member
    Membership Team

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    290
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Red Patch Boys Membership - New or Returning Members

    Hello everyone!
    So even though Saturdays game didn't end the way we all wanted - I know we're all excited that Season 17 has finally started and we get back to supporting our boys on the field.
    For anyone looking for information on how to become an Red Patch Boys member or for those past members where life got in the way and your membership lapsed - Registration for 2023 is now open!
    Reach out to membership@voiceinthestands.ca or send a PM her to RedSonia for more details.
    Cheers!



  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I paid and didnt find any benefits to the membership

  3. #3
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    8,310
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSonia View Post
    Hello everyone!
    So even though Saturdays game didn't end the way we all wanted - I know we're all excited that Season 17 has finally started and we get back to supporting our boys on the field.
    For anyone looking for information on how to become an Red Patch Boys member or for those past members where life got in the way and your membership lapsed - Registration for 2023 is now open!
    Reach out to membership@voiceinthestands.ca or send a PM her to RedSonia for more details.
    Cheers!

    I'm sure everyone is super busy! Can anyone help RedSonia or get in touch with her? Is there anyone else on the membership team?

    I e-transferred $30 in early July for membership renewal and a t-shirt. The e-transfer expired in early August while RedSonia was on vacation because the money had not been accepted. I sent a new e-transfer Aug. 21st, but that has not been accepted either. In the meantime, my membership had expired and my DMs are overfilled as a result, so I can't respond to RedSonia's DM. I tried sending email to membership@voiceinthestands.ca but have not received a response.

    Thanks to anyone who is able to help here, and please take my money!

  4. #4
    RPB Member
    Membership Team

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    290
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Auzzy! I got the funds - no worries. If you are at tonights game come by 112 to pick up your shirt.
    See you soon. Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I'm sure everyone is super busy! Can anyone help RedSonia or get in touch with her? Is there anyone else on the membership team?

    I e-transferred $30 in early July for membership renewal and a t-shirt. The e-transfer expired in early August while RedSonia was on vacation because the money had not been accepted. I sent a new e-transfer Aug. 21st, but that has not been accepted either. In the meantime, my membership had expired and my DMs are overfilled as a result, so I can't respond to RedSonia's DM. I tried sending email to membership@voiceinthestands.ca but have not received a response.

    Thanks to anyone who is able to help here, and please take my money!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    I paid and didnt find any benefits to the membership

    what are the benefits again?

  6. #6
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    8,310
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSonia View Post
    Hi Auzzy! I got the funds - no worries. If you are at tonights game come by 112 to pick up your shirt.
    See you soon. Cheers
    Thanks so much for dealing with this! Unfortunately I wasn't at the game tonight -- my seatmate took the pair for this game. I'll reach out before the next game.

    Cheers!

  7. #7
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey Sonia, I'm hoping to pick up my tshirt and scarf! I'll be at the match tomorrow vs Cincinnati. Will you be there in 112?

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    what are the benefits again?


    does this allow me to purchase season tickets in the supporters section?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •