Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2023 Ticket Packages

Folks, just wondering if anyone knows when SSH packages normally get sent out. I'm deployed with work and am concerned they might get shipped before I get back. I did a search of the forum but didn't find anything. Thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your service. Was just wondering about this myself. Have not received my SSH Packages/Scarves yet. Has there been any TFC notice/update on the matter; has something changed? Just over a couple of weeks left before TFC's home match season debut.
    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 02-23-2023 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Limestone View Post
    Folks, just wondering if anyone knows when SSH packages normally get sent out. I'm deployed with work and am concerned they might get shipped before I get back. I did a search of the forum but didn't find anything. Thoughts?
    I echo Mr. Inbetween and also thank you for your service.

In past years with TFC it is usually the week prior that the packages are usually sent out. I cannot recall off the top of my head if there was a email sent out last year prior to delivery. I know in the years prior to the electronic ticketing there was an email sent out with the delivery information as a signature was required to receive your seasons tickets. My best guess is probably mid next week, or early the following week at the latest.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They sent an email asking us to confirm the delivery address they have on the account is accurate but then haven't seen anything else. Their target date is to have them all in our hands by the first home game. One year they cut it real close but other years it was at least a couple weeks prior so we could see it as early as next week I guess.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just shot out an email to my rep, he says end of next week is the 'optimistic' deadline.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Limestone View Post
    Firstly just hoping you get back for the season safely.
    One season I was traveling and quick call to my rep got them to pull the fedex slip but then I had to go to their offices to pick up the box. Not sure if it's still an option.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine today

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A friend got his today.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That scarf goes haaaaard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuushalinsky View Post
    That scarf goes haaaaard
    Can we fashion it into a kit? That’s the real question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post

lol - i been wanting to buy a FB jersey last year but they only had the ugly white/grey ones and this year isnt any better SMH

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    it's so frustrating that the scarf looks so good but it's paired with a kit that doesn't match it - I loooove the idea of the soundwaves and the drum beats being part of it, it just needed to be more of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A SSH's 'live revealing'...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine arrived today - really cool package. The scarf is great.

I had seen an awful scarf on social media that I thought might be this year's, so glad it's not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My package arrived today to me in Mississauga.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine just arrived - this scarf is exceptional, I wish the larger sound wave ripples were the basis for the kit. THAT would have been neat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone check the QR code on the box? They went all out this year.

https://www.mlse.com/members/tfc/tfc-membership-scarf

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    Anyone check the QR code on the box? They went all out this year.

https://www.mlse.com/members/tfc/tfc-membership-scarf
    it weird that I'm starting to really be sold on the kit just based on the scarf+kit combo

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought for sure I would have seen mine show up by now if they started showing up last week. Usually TFC gets them out to us within a few days of each other in previous years. For those that got them, was a signature required? Since we have no tracking to know which day they are out for delivery, but we know they are coming, so I am trying to always have someone at the house this week. Just wondering if it is a drop and go like most deliveries or are they needing the signature. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Thought for sure I would have seen mine show up by now if they started showing up last week. Usually TFC gets them out to us within a few days of each other in previous years. For those that got them, was a signature required? Since we have no tracking to know which day they are out for delivery, but we know they are coming, so I am trying to always have someone at the house this week. Just wondering if it is a drop and go like most deliveries or are they needing the signature. Thanks.
    It was a drop and go delivery, no signature required.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CorrwgBach View Post
    It was a drop and go delivery, no signature required.
    Ok thanks.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picked mine up today at FedEx after an attempted delivery on Friday couldn't get in the door.

I do like the scarf...not a summer one though.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Picked mine up today at FedEx after an attempted delivery on Friday couldn't get in the door.

I do like the scarf...not a summer one though.
    We really do need a good summer one, I have a DeRo one from his testimonial match at BMO, but yes fresh new look would be great.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my FedEx tracking number from a TFC rep. Looks like label created only and waiting for package from TFC still. Rep said likely sometime next week delivery. Really staggered this year. 2 Day service with no signature is what they are using from FedEx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really impressed with the scarf this year. Can't wait to wear it to BMO Saturday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarf is decent, drum is creative - however- mickey mouse club run at best- shows from top down the effect.

Someone posted on reddit how they were one of the first two signs up- pair of season tickets and was given the transparent TFC bag instead of the drum- how the marketing team didnt have enough prepared doesnt make sense- but ya another feather in the cap for a poorly run logistics side of things.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    Scarf is decent, drum is creative - however- mickey mouse club run at best- shows from top down the effect.

Someone posted on reddit how they were one of the first two signs up- pair of season tickets and was given the transparent TFC bag instead of the drum- how the marketing team didnt have enough prepared doesnt make sense- but ya another feather in the cap for a poorly run logistics side of things.
    What container the scarves are shipped in is the least of my concerns any year. Bag is more useful than the drum in my opinion. I don't sweat the small stuff. The TFC reps try their best and have always done right by me when little things like this go wrong. Back in 2018 I had a billing related issue and it wasn't the TFC rep's fault or anything but he went out of his way to visit me on opening day at my seat and gave me a jersey signed by the entire 2016 team that he had to say sorry. Now that was definitely above and beyond but not an isolated case. Another year during a conversation with my rep for an account change we talked about the end of the year toques and I told him my kids didn't get one that year due to some circumstances that prevented us to going to the last game. Next thing I knew I got two toques in the mail for my kids. Basically I am saying there are lots of good people trying to make it work and shit happens but I find TFC tries to make up for it if you deal with them nicely about stuff.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing some of the comments outside of the usual places I see them convince me that some of you are looking for (and attempting to spread) reasons to not be fans of the team anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuushalinsky View Post
    Seeing some of the comments outside of the usual places I see them convince me that some of you are looking for (and attempting to spread) reasons to not be fans of the team anymore.
    Well said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    What container the scarves are shipped in is the least of my concerns any year. Bag is more useful than the drum in my opinion. I don't sweat the small stuff. The TFC reps try their best and have always done right by me when little things like this go wrong. Back in 2018 I had a billing related issue and it wasn't the TFC rep's fault or anything but he went out of his way to visit me on opening day at my seat and gave me a jersey signed by the entire 2016 team that he had to say sorry. Now that was definitely above and beyond but not an isolated case. Another year during a conversation with my rep for an account change we talked about the end of the year toques and I told him my kids didn't get one that year due to some circumstances that prevented us to going to the last game. Next thing I knew I got two toques in the mail for my kids. Basically I am saying there are lots of good people trying to make it work and shit happens but I find TFC tries to make up for it if you deal with them nicely about stuff.

I understand the bag is more useful- I am only pointing out to the lack of foresight, planning and logistics- which has been highlighted over the past couple of seasons. Clearly a SSH was upset enough to create a thread on reddit.

Your rep seems really nice- the most I got was a beer from my 1 rep and two extra st. patrick day scarves and extra tickets to the finals in 2017.

The new rep is a complete tool in my opinion