Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The part of the first game I haven’t been able to wrap my head around is, why were there so many weak and errant passes? And I’m not talking about misplaced passes because of a lack of familiarity. Especially in the first half, there were a lot of slow passes like they were in training and it didn’t really matter. Where is the crispness and sense of urgency? I don’t know what is happening but it comes off as really arrogant, like they expect to win. Which just seems crazy when you take the last couple of years into account. Shouldn’t they all be hungry to win, like Manning claims they are? MB seems to be the worst culprit. Is he really that arrogant or is he simply delusional about where he’s at in his career? And if my assumptions are completely off base, what other possible explanation makes sense?
    I’m all for personal responsibility, but at what point in an athlete’s career is belief harmful to reality? Let along changes to the game and league that makes teamwork and cohesion paramount to progression.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post

Osorio was slow and not what he has shown in the past- have to give credit as he did send the pass to richie for the penalty and he also did send perralta on the left side when he was taken down in the box as well.

Bradley sent the pass