Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Insgine Appreciation Thread

Ciao bella ciao

Looks like Insgine is going back home as per his IG post an hour ago

Thanks for considering Toronto.

I do not have many memorable moments off the had - most likely due to recency bias- i do appreciate the inter-play with crisito and the banger he scored.

All the best- hope its a permanent move - and that if TFC has to eat any salary no more than 30% of his salary so roughly = $4.5 which is still a lot of money for dead space.
    Last edited by FootBallAZ; 11-15-2023 at 09:08 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he truly is gone then I will apprecciate the fact that I won't have to see or hear of him again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Instagram post is far from any kind of confirmation. There are TFC kits in the background, TFC hashtags in the caption. It would be cool to get out from under that contract, but it is very unlikely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeForbes View Post
    That Instagram post is far from any kind of confirmation. There are TFC kits in the background, TFC hashtags in the caption. It would be cool to get out from under that contract, but it is very unlikely.
    That's my sense too - he's just gone home for some R&R, and looks like maybe he's signed a deal or agreement with a sponsor/charity/entity/partnership somethin of the sort. But I wouldn't think he'd be out permanently if he was using TFC/Toronto Hashtags. Maybe i'm wrong tho.

TBH after the year, regardless of his performance i think the best thing for him to do is to go bury himself and his family back in Naples and just unwind and detatch. If we're gonna keep him because of the terms and herdman thinks he can get something out of him still - might as well let him completely detach and rinse off this season and see if he can come back with a fresh mindset and new ambitions.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Closing this thread unless we have a confirmed departure.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto