]we are down to the last 4. A montreal exit ensures our in our shadows status.

so lets get down to it.

LAFC vs AUSTIN: LAFC has looked good but needed an extra time goal to ensure this stage. Austin has been coming back from goals but they have a player or two that can produce special moments. VELA has not been on his game and do we see bale here. DO you even play bale from the start if healthy i mean why disrupt a good thing just cause he's bale. Chiellini maybe bring him in as a sub time wasting or when ur up by 2. TO BE honest i can see the mls front page team of LAFC making it through this one. There time is now

Philly VS NYCFC- Philly has been on this project for along time now so a trip to the finals is a due or die. They are very compact with a great keeper in Blake. NYCFC has clicked in the playoffs abd has dispatched their teams by scoring 3 goals in each game. However, this philly team is well organized and will have lots of patience with NYCFC so don't expect a high scoring game if NYCFC was to win here.

Predictions here would be on paper LAFC vs Philly in the final. I'm taking LAFC vs NYCFC it think new york is on a good run and if they can keep the momentum going they can cuase an upset here.