Page 20 of 174 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 600 of 5193
  1. #571
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,193
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Doesn't he have a pending lawsuit in North America- thought it was well known he isn't stepping in North America ..anyone have more info has it been resolved ?

  2. #572
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,477
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    Doesn't he have a pending lawsuit in North America- thought it was well known he isn't stepping in North America ..anyone have more info has it been resolved ?
    The lawsuit was dismissed - not because of a finding of guilt/innocence, but because some documents/supporting information used by the woman's legal team was acquired in "bad faith" https://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/cri...egas-1.6485760

  3. #573
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Watching nycfc I'd be shocked if we weren't going the 3 young DP route next season.

    It's the way to go.

  4. #574
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    F5
    Posts
    15,331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The only thing this game is telling me is that a good goal keeper is worth its weight in gold and otherwise Mtl sometimes makes some poor defensive choices.

    If NYCFC play like this in subsequent rounds they’ll be run over.

  5. #575
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    963
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Watched the whole game and overall Montreal was better. Difference was NYC had better goalkeeping and was able to finish their chances. Montreal's back line didn't have a great game either which is concerning going into the WC.

  6. #576
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    Watching nycfc I'd be shocked if we weren't going the 3 young DP route next season.

    It's the way to go.
    Yea sure … do you trust our current sporting director to make the right choices on 3 young players? I don’t, His acquisition Jimenez looks a disappointment and Not too excited about Mark Anthony Kaye so far, hope he was playing injured because he did not look good,

  7. #577
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section 223 View Post
    Yea sure … do you trust our current sporting director to make the right choices on 3 young players? I don’t, His acquisition Jimenez looks a disappointment and Not too excited about Mark Anthony Kaye so far, hope he was playing injured because he did not look good,
    jiminez is clearly a quality player, just didn't develop chemistry with insigne and berna..but you wouldn't know that in advance.

    MAK is an elite player at MLS level, he's had a bad season mostly due to injury, i have faith it'll be a good acquistion.

    i do, BB has good contacts and 3 young Dps gives a lil more margin for error than 1 senior DP.

  8. #578
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,486
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    jiminez is clearly a quality player, just didn't develop chemistry with insigne and berna..but you wouldn't know that in advance.

    MAK is an elite player at MLS level, he's had a bad season mostly due to injury, i have faith it'll be a good acquistion.

    i do, BB has good contacts and 3 young Dps gives a lil more margin for error than 1 senior DP.
    Hopefully Manning’s ego allows him to give up or semi-give up the “I sign the DPs” role. Signing three young DPs is tricky business. Bradley and his staff stand a better chance when not led by or deferring to Manning.

  9. #579
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    3,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    The only thing this game is telling me is that a good goal keeper is worth its weight in gold and otherwise Mtl sometimes makes some poor defensive choices. If NYCFC play like this in subsequent rounds they’ll be run over.
    Agree.

    We need the best available and totally committed goalkeeper possible!

    Maybe, someone like... Yale's, Scott 'Face Of Steel' Sterling?

    Otherwise... SJ is among the reasonable runner-ups.



    And the missed follow-up...

    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 10-23-2022 at 10:49 PM.

  10. #580
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    3,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Binging on the playoffs, this is where I come up with my grand pronouncements to myself (because I don’t watch regular season with the same intensity, it's rare for me to make it through 90 of a non-TFC game)... Anyway, my grand pronouncement to myself for 2022 is: The TFC formula, combining big DPs with expensive non DP veteran older players, is … kaputt, we just cannot do it without TAM younger players in this version of MLS whatever point zero... Every decent team is built on very good young talent, and I am not talking Academy (although that is a problem too). I am talking mostly about U 22s, TAM players, other players, all on the way up, not on the way down. Everybody good has 5 or 6 of those. We have zero... Our unwillingness or inability to recruit in South America , and the disastrous results when we have tried, have to be addressed. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    I'd be shocked if the 3rd DP spot isn't used to bring in a few young DPs... Bob had a lot of success in LA with that with atuesta, rossi... Michael Singh reported that they might do it, and they've already been linked to a young player in Brazil... Watching nycfc I'd be shocked if we weren't going the 3 young DP route next season... It's the way to go... BB has good contacts and 3 young Dps gives a lil more margin for error than 1 senior DP.
    Quote Originally Posted by los sonadores View Post
    Hopefully Manning’s ego allows him to give up or semi-give up the “I sign the DPs” role. Signing three young DPs is tricky business. Bradley and his staff stand a better chance when not led by or deferring to Manning.
    I suspect the community's mostly right about this U22 MLS initiative; young money DPs.
    IIUC...
    The financial and roster flexibility offered against the inherent margin of error for signing payoffs is still understandably enticing.
    It does seem to be the best current go-to-playoffs/finals roster construction option given its sophomore introduction.
    Yet, I always felt it may just postpone or push down the line the inevitable problem; kicks the can.
    Especially if you exploit the option well and eventually prefer to want to keep all of such footballers; what are those chances?
    I will resign to rationalize and just accept it as a transition ploy or play towards a more likely liberal capology in the coming years.
    Then having such designates predominantly locked-in anywhere from around 4-6 years (20 to 25 years old) is more than fair and manageable.
    Particularly if they should all pan out.

  11. #581
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    16,864
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    I suspect the community's mostly right about this U22 MLS initiative; young money DPs.
    IIUC...
    The financial and roster flexibility offered against the inherent margin of error for signing payoffs is still understandably enticing.
    It does seem to be the best current go-to-playoffs/finals roster construction option given its sophomore introduction.
    Yet, I always felt it may just postpone or push down the line the inevitable problem; kicks the can.
    Especially if you exploit the option well and eventually prefer to want to keep all of such footballers; what are those chances?
    I will resign to rationalize and just accept it as a transition ploy or play towards a more likely liberal capology in the coming years.
    Then having such designates predominantly locked-in anywhere from around 4-6 years (20 to 25 years old) is more than fair and manageable.
    Particularly if they should all pan out.
    Whether they're young DPs, TAM or full DPs, we're a selling league. I don't expect NYFC signed Talus Magno expecting to keep him until he's 25.

  12. #582
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    I suspect the community's mostly right about this U22 MLS initiative; young money DPs.
    IIUC...
    The financial and roster flexibility offered against the inherent margin of error for signing payoffs is still understandably enticing.
    It does seem to be the best current go-to-playoffs/finals roster construction option given its sophomore introduction.
    Yet, I always felt it may just postpone or push down the line the inevitable problem; kicks the can.
    Especially if you exploit the option well and eventually prefer to want to keep all of such footballers; what are those chances?
    I will resign to rationalize and just accept it as a transition ploy or play towards a more likely liberal capology in the coming years.
    Then having such designates predominantly locked-in anywhere from around 4-6 years (20 to 25 years old) is more than fair and manageable.
    Particularly if they should all pan out.
    if you can get a young player and get 2-3 great years out of them can be well worth it.

    NYCFC obviously have the Citygroup scouting network at their disposal, but they won a chip based around this.

    if we can combine it with proven talent like insigne and bernardeschi it could be great.

  13. #583
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    3,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Whether they're young DPs, TAM or full DPs, we're a selling league. I don't expect NYFC signed Talus Magno expecting to keep him until he's 25.

    I realize that intention about the likes of Talles and agree that 'a selling league' is a step-large or leap forward from being 'a retirement league'.
    Yet, IMHO, at its root, this 'selling' position has inherent dichotomy.
    Particularly when juxtaposed against standard 'NA Sports Franchise' ingrained management and ownership mentality, it may not be understood or appreciated.
    That is, in being congruent with subsequent interim objectives for the game.
    Especially for and to the average fan. What the 'casual' may expect.
    And whom in the endgame is really 'the' target-market towards any expansion, growth and success.
    I suspect the future is essentially all about the 'I don't get off-sides yet' audience.
    In that business and general viewership sports sense and context it would be rationale and fair for casuals to have preconceptions and make assumptions.
    That is, to expect that most are accustomed to the notion of dumping/selling the bad/depreciating assets,
    While keeping the prospective/valued/appreciating ones for selfish -entertainment and performance/success- reasons.
    Besides, one could argue that if the 'selling' rationale has duality then it may also challenge or conflict at core with FIFA's/MLS's desire or plans.
    That is, to rapidly grow football within the world's most lucrative sports market/s.
    While not frustrating any spectators perceived and paying relationship with their club's performing talent.
    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 10-24-2022 at 01:22 AM.

  14. #584
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,922
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^I think one of the biggest mistakes MLS has done is diminished the concept of a “20 team league with equal schedules”. Just my opinion, the league has diluted itself, the Shield does not mean what it should and quite frankly we should have been punished for such a brutal season. How do you keep the traditional fans who have grown up on this approach from around the world?. This is should not have been a league where we play for the playoffs.

    So without a better league (quality of football) here in North America, even with a World Cup, the league has to be very careful of destroying all of its equity. I want very good 27-29 year old DPs (maybe not worlds best) but high IQ to bring up everyone’s quality of football. I would rather it be that than a retirement league with an older ICON on 8 or 9 teams.

    As it pertains to TFC, our track record would give me little to believe we can find 3 young quality DPs by July, let alone January

    But with that said and dealing with our current reality if i have to choose a 37-38 year old … give me 1. Thiago Silva or 2. Luka Modric before CR7 for what we need right now and a younger, faster striker that fits with Bernie and LI. (Sadly Akinola is not it) and I do think there is a meaningful role for Jiminez on this team as well, he is just going to need to accept it...

  15. #585
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    jiminez is clearly a quality player, just didn't develop chemistry with insigne and berna..but you wouldn't know that in advance.

    MAK is an elite player at MLS level, he's had a bad season mostly due to injury, i have faith it'll be a good acquistion.

    i do, BB has good contacts and 3 young Dps gives a lil more margin for error than 1 senior DP.
    After these last two years the fan base doesn’t have the stomach to be patient with more young players, I suspect we will see roster spots filled with tried and tested professionals. A failed gamble on young players can result in another fan revolt like the end of the 2021 season.

  16. #586
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    3,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    ^I think one of the biggest mistakes MLS has done is diminished the concept of a “20 team league with equal schedules”. Just my opinion, the league has diluted itself, the Shield does not mean what it should and quite frankly we should have been punished for such a brutal season. How do you keep the traditional fans who have grown up on this approach from around the world?. This is should not have been a league where we play for the playoffs.

    So without a better league (quality of football) here in North America, even with a World Cup, the league has to be very careful of destroying all of its equity. I want very good 27-29 year old DPs (maybe not worlds best) but high IQ to bring up everyone’s quality of football. I would rather it be that than a retirement league with an older ICON on 8 or 9 teams.

    As it pertains to TFC, our track record would give me little to believe we can find 3 young quality DPs by July, let alone January

    But with that said and dealing with our current reality if i have to choose a 37-38 year old … give me 1. Thiago Silva or 2. Luka Modric before CR7 for what we need right now and a younger, faster striker that fits with Bernie and LI. (Sadly Akinola is not it) and I do think there is a meaningful role for Jiminez on this team as well, he is just going to need to accept it...
    I am most sympatico and in sync with your first two notions.
    I have thought for sometime MLS could easily adapt and compromise on this matter; between tradition and progress.
    To make a better effort. Even if given any current configuration is to be thrown out of balance with and by another odd number expansion.
    For instance, by playing each own's conference opponent clubs home and away.
    Then adopt a yearly rotating schedule of play of half the other conference in similar manner.
    Or one game each, each year for the other conference; yet with a home game yearly rotation.
    Then again, I suppose, MLS, this sort of 'Footballing' non-relegation concept league, seems to enjoy some envy by the ownership of the European elite clubs.
    A few of which are 'American'. Many of which have international corporate affiliations.
    As well as, a measure or check for ownership within their v. Fifa power dynamic.
    Also, within a perceived money generating, guaranteed premise... the holy grail... golden goose... that would be the SuperLeague.
    Nonetheless, wanting very good and why not even the best 27 to 29 year old DP's playing in our market is really the message I was trying to convey!
    For MLS to be among or the 'destination' league.

    I also agree our track record with such youth objectives is not good.
    I do have a degree of faith in BB though. He has experience with yutes; in those avenues of club building.
    Fingers and toes crossed.

    Those footballers you mention are some fair and great asks.
    Another striker that better fits with Fede and Lolo as well; Akinola does not.
    IMHO, JJ as striker deserves at least another window of opportunity.
    Certainly in the interim useful as default depth there and at the wing positions.
    I think there was some mental and physical fatigue happening.
    After enjoying some immediate and initial transition success, the turmoil or fall-out against El Titan and Poz exits and connections; then played without Oso.
    He also was playing into a 'season and a half' when the front Italians arrived and had their own pitch connect style to work into.
    IIUC, I believe he is participating in post season training with some others including the Italians.
    Lets see..
    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 10-24-2022 at 09:37 AM.

  17. #587
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5,805
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  18. #588
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    7,794
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    The only thing this game is telling me is that a good goal keeper is worth its weight in gold
    During the Austin vs Dallas match last night they had Curtain on at the half talking about Andre Blake. He mentioned that the Philly analytics department determined the GK position is the one that can gain or lose the most points in a season so the money spent on Blake is worth it basically. I agree with this.

    So......... What does our analytics think the most important position is ? It definitely isn't GK so I assume our department figures the most important position is the one that sells the most new season memberships.

  19. #589
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17,191
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    What does our analytics think the most important position is ? It definitely isn't GK so I assume our department figures the most important position is the one that sells the most new season memberships.
    I have the software. Just give me a second...

    ahh, there we go.

    It says: "President, Toronto FC and Toronto Argonauts"

    Glad I could help.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

  20. #590
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    16,864
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    During the Austin vs Dallas match last night they had Curtain on at the half talking about Andre Blake. He mentioned that the Philly analytics department determined the GK position is the one that can gain or lose the most points in a season so the money spent on Blake is worth it basically. I agree with this.

    So......... What does our analytics think the most important position is ? It definitely isn't GK so I assume our department figures the most important position is the one that sells the most new season memberships.
    That exit interview with Bono and the Sun where he talked about feeling like his best years as a keeper are ahead of him was truly painful to read. He's such a nice guy, but he's averaged two goals against per game for five straight seasons, and six of his seven with the club overall.

    Does that level of delusion regarding consistency of performance come from bad coaching?

    And on both the coaching and management front, why is it that they couldn't get past his physical skill set? I mean, the dude is obviously a freak of nature, because he's big but reacts like a small keeper; that 18-save game in Chicago in 2021 was extraordinary. But he's clearly had vision issues and decision issues his whole career.

    Why didn't they cut bait a long time ago? Was it just that Curtis is unbelievably lazy/paralyzed by choices/generally incompetent? Why didn't Vanney notice it? Why didn't Manning? It's a pretty bleak and blatant stat, and it's not like the fans haven't been saying it now for many seasons -- really, from 2018 on.

    It doesn't leave a whole lot of confidence in their ability to select and hire a replacement that they had such faith in a substandard output for so long.

  21. #591
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    F5
    Posts
    15,331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    During the Austin vs Dallas match last night they had Curtain on at the half talking about Andre Blake. He mentioned that the Philly analytics department determined the GK position is the one that can gain or lose the most points in a season so the money spent on Blake is worth it basically. I agree with this.

    So......... What does our analytics think the most important position is ? It definitely isn't GK so I assume our department figures the most important position is the one that sells the most new season memberships.
    Makes perfect sense. I don’t worship stats but one from last night: Montreal xG was 3.69 vs. NYCFC’s 1.83x.

    Difference was Johnson making a few big stops. Even with the blunder late in the game, he still turned the tide of the game. In comparison Pantemis conceded an unnecessary penalty and generally didn’t look all that sharp.

  22. #592
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    3,403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Building through and up the spine has always made sense.
    It starts by identifying GK a the key position.
    Even SLCSC appreciates this notion and has tried through the signing of Burki.
    IIRC, closest to, but not quite, a DP standing currently/soon in the league.

  23. #593
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the fact that we were burning 850K+ on GKs suggests that we thought it was an important position too.

    just recruited/ gave out contracts poorly, as was the case almost exclusively from 2018-2021

  24. #594
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    7,794
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    And on both the coaching and management front, why is it that they couldn't get past his physical skill set? I mean, the dude is obviously a freak of nature, because he's big but reacts like a small keeper; that 18-save game in Chicago in 2021 was extraordinary. But he's clearly had vision issues and decision issues his whole career.

    Why didn't they cut bait a long time ago? Was it just that Curtis is unbelievably lazy/paralyzed by choices/generally incompetent? Why didn't Vanney notice it? Why didn't Manning? It's a pretty bleak and blatant stat, and it's not like the fans haven't been saying it now for many seasons -- really, from 2018 on.

    It doesn't leave a whole lot of confidence in their ability to select and hire a replacement that they had such faith in a substandard output for so long.
    I think/hope that in the recent few years it's because we've had to use our buyouts on other, larger mistakes. During the start of the Curtis era they probably figured Bono would bounce back to his 2017 form just like they thought with everyone else. Plus he was still young at the time and recently removed from the USMNT picture. All this plus his way too long contract from Bez lead us to where we are today.

    The thing I don't get is why he always manages to start at some point. I assume he trains well but plays poorly so maybe it's nerves or a lack of concentration concentration in bigger moments that's his problem.

  25. #595
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    F5
    Posts
    15,331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    I think/hope that in the recent few years it's because we've had to use our buyouts on other, larger mistakes. During the start of the Curtis era they probably figured Bono would bounce back to his 2017 form just like they thought with everyone else. Plus he was still young at the time and recently removed from the USMNT picture. All this plus his way too long contract from Bez lead us to where we are today.
    What kills me about this line of thinking (to be clear attributing to management, not you personally) is the requirements of the GK spot have changed over the last five years.

    There’s now a pretty strong expectation that even MLS keepers be able to play out of the back and provide an extra outlet in some form or fashion. Doesn’t mean everyone is turning into Ederson but they sure as hell better be able to do the basics well.


    So not only did Bono have to stop bumbling his saves, he had to learn how to pass. It was always a bridge too far.

  26. #596
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    7,794
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    What kills me about this line of thinking (to be clear attributing to management, not you personally) is the requirements of the GK spot have changed over the last five years.

    There’s now a pretty strong expectation that even MLS keepers be able to play out of the back and provide an extra outlet in some form or fashion. Doesn’t mean everyone is turning into Ederson but they sure as hell better be able to do the basics well.


    So not only did Bono have to stop bumbling his saves, he had to learn how to pass. It was always a bridge too far.
    If we had a legit GK coach who could have ran the passing & distribution drills daily for all these Bono years, maybe, but we had Conway (who was basically Bono a decade prior).

  27. #597
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,193
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    If we had a legit GK coach who could have ran the passing & distribution drills daily for all these Bono years, maybe, but we had Conway (who was basically Bono a decade prior).

    why hasnt management fired him yet lol

  28. #598
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    7,794
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    why hasnt management fired him yet lol
    He does good corner kicks during GK pre-match drills.

  29. #599
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    7,794
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Could be worse. We could be like Houston and hiring Ben Olson. For 2023. Houston. Ooof.

  30. #600
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    16,864
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    Could be worse. We could be like Houston and hiring Ben Olson. For 2023. Houston. Ooof.
    The front office thinking there from Onstad is puzzling man. Nagamura, Olson... it's the MLS 1.0 club all over again. It's having faith in people you know, not their track record. Ahem. (So basically he's Bill Manning south).

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •