Page 56 of 148 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 4430
  1. #1651
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noxx98 View Post
    The tax issues are often overstated as long as a player has a decent tax advisor and is willing to defer some of their income until after retirement (which realistically they should be doing).

    This illustrates that an NHL player making $6M in Ontario can have a tax liability well below the tax liability in California and about the same as a tax liability for a player in low tax environments like Texas or Florida (caution PDF). https://ca.rbcwealthmanagement.com/d...%20for+NHL.pdf
    yes. the issue is probably more to do with a club closer to dallas offering him a half decent contract, but not as good as our offer.

  2. #1652
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    noxx98, as always, offering the knowledge.

    IIRC, this mechanism may have been broached by you in the past.

    Addendum... just general RCA information... for the uninformed and in the without enough money (bracket)... as myself.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retire...n_arrangements

    And, caution PDF...

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&ua ct=8&ved=2ahUKEwjSgcWdy-P7AhV8i3IEHWSmBgkQFnoECCwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww .retailinvestor.org%2FRCA.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1SXpG5F89k nE5a-tNpllfN
    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 12-05-2022 at 11:56 PM.

  3. #1653
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FWIW?

    No receipt/s; source?


  4. #1654
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Johnson and Callens likely seem to also be off the board!



    Oh boy.

    Plan B?

  5. #1655
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East of Vancouver
    Posts
    3,980
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    Yes, totally forgot Kone. His stock is going to be very high.

    Agreed tactics second game were awful. There were a few snaps of our formation in a few moments and it looks awful, no discipline and you have to wonder what the hell they were thinking.

    I will stick by my take of “we’re not THAT talented though”. Croatia’s midfield bossed that game and we were never going to keep up.

    I think Johnston was equal parts good and bad. He got absolutely sliced open defensively multiple times and made naive mistakes. But the upside is there.

    Agreed, David was the disappointment of the tournament for me but I think Herdman’s tactics are ridiculous at times and it didn’t help him shine.
    So high, Kone is off to Watford.

    A healthy Atiba and Estaquio would've done better, but they couldn't hold off the Croatian midfield.
    The onesoccer crew said the same thing, but agreed the dilemna was who do you pull off as well as who do you put on?
    Piette? (which they said would be a big ask for him), MAK? (who wasn't match fit), Osorio? (similar situation as MAK in not being match fit)

    I'm all for being optimistic and positive but seems they might've had too much of the kool-aid.
    Quote Originally Posted by NK Toronto View Post
    The big question going into the World Cup was how would Canada fare against non Concacaf teams. The answer, not good. This just underscores how far behind Concacaf is compared to Europe and South America.
    I'm not sure I'd go that far.
    They played well against Japan (ok B+ team), really well against Belgium (that PK goes in and we could be having a different conversation) and the 2nd half against Morocco showed promise IMO. They were inches away from getting the tieing goal.

    Even against Uruguay they didn't do too bad.

    Can't say they got embarrased and it was a bit harsh they didn't come away with at least a point, but sometimes the football gods don't smile upon you. Just how life goes sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    they just need more games against good sides, the inexperience at that level for a lot of the players showed.

    they were able to be very competitive and create chances in 2/3 games, just couldnt finish in moments and defensive (gk) lapses cost them.

    the experience will do them a world of good going forward.
    I agree.
    Hopefully these rumours of the CMNT playing in the Copa America come true.
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    you're putting way too much stock into how world cups effect player stock.

    these guys are watched week in week out by scouts from every big league in the world, a couple good or bad games won't do much either way.
    Let's be honest, how many European scouts are watching MLS regularly? It was the qualifiers that got attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    Oso looked good in his cameo vs Cro. And I loved his compliments of the Cro midfield post game. Classy.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Starr View Post
    Regarding MAK, in our best game of the year, against Charlotte, Kaye had passes leading to 3 of the goals. He had an awareness of where LI and Berna wanted the ball throughout. When healthy he should be fine. I’ll wait to judge him next year when he’s had a fair run of games.
    Agree 100%.
    Let's give him (MAK) a chance with a full (and healthy) season.

  6. #1656
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    945
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Still in Qatar before I pay renewal for TFC.

    Has there been a single improvement announced regarding the team ?

    I couldn't see anything except the one post today and that the players we were hopefull for are off the table?

    No GK, no midfield no forwards?

  7. #1657
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4,259
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    FWIW?

    No receipt/s; source?

    That guy is one of like 4 people I have blocked on Twitter. Worst takes I have ever seen.

  8. #1658
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,502
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSamurai View Post

    Let's be honest, how many European scouts are watching MLS regularly? It was the qualifiers that got attention.
    Lots nowadays after seeing players like Davies, Adams, Buchanan, Larin, Aaronson, etc go over for mostly peanuts compared to what they either bring to their teams or what they made off secondary transfers.

    Not saying the big five are watching hard but I guarantee the next two tiers are.

  9. #1659
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSamurai View Post
    So high, Kone is off to Watford.

    A healthy Atiba and Estaquio would've done better, but they couldn't hold off the Croatian midfield.
    The onesoccer crew said the same thing, but agreed the dilemna was who do you pull off as well as who do you put on?
    Piette? (which they said would be a big ask for him), MAK? (who wasn't match fit), Osorio? (similar situation as MAK in not being match fit)

    I'm all for being optimistic and positive but seems they might've had too much of the kool-aid.

    I'm not sure I'd go that far.
    They played well against Japan (ok B+ team), really well against Belgium (that PK goes in and we could be having a different conversation) and the 2nd half against Morocco showed promise IMO. They were inches away from getting the tieing goal.

    Even against Uruguay they didn't do too bad.

    Can't say they got embarrased and it was a bit harsh they didn't come away with at least a point, but sometimes the football gods don't smile upon you. Just how life goes sometimes.

    I agree.
    Hopefully these rumours of the CMNT playing in the Copa America come true.

    Let's be honest, how many European scouts are watching MLS regularly? It was the qualifiers that got attention.

    +1

    Agree 100%.
    Let's give him (MAK) a chance with a full (and healthy) season.
    you're joking, right?

    mls is one of the highly scouted secondary leagues in the world.

    kone had offers to go to the championship before even being called into the canada squad.

    celtic had been tracking johnston for "a long time".

    MLS transfers more players to europe than any other league in the americas at this point.

    https://en.as.com/en/2022/02/02/socc...00_417157.html

    most of these have never played an intl match
    Last edited by leedsandTFC; 12-06-2022 at 11:06 AM.

  10. #1660
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    https://twitter.com/Mati_Martinez/st...5O6OLY1DQ&s=19

    31 year old GK currently playing in top division in Argentina

  11. #1661
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,062
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    https://twitter.com/Mati_Martinez/st...5O6OLY1DQ&s=19

    31 year old GK currently playing in top division in Argentina
    13 clean sheets in 27 matches in 2022. Hot damn! Sign him up.

  12. #1662
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Predictably, he has an Italian passport.

  13. #1663
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noxx98 View Post
    Predictably, he has an Italian passport.




    MLS/TFC seems to have a connect into Independiente; Alan Sonora.
    Independiente in the mix for his/RR’s service as well.
    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 12-06-2022 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Clarification

  14. #1664
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TFC/Everton View Post
    13 clean sheets in 27 matches in 2022. Hot damn! Sign him up.
    and a ton of experience, over 20+ professional games.

    on face, would be a very good signing.

  15. #1665
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Morocco... The Croatia of Africa!

    Madrassa Fel Koura! Madrassa Fel Koura! Madrassa Fel Koura!

    I realize they are mostly scattered to the league winds of the world,

    But I think TFC should be making inquiries about the entire defensive unit of Morocco.

    GK(Bono/MTL), CB's, D-MID's.

    Wow!
    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 12-06-2022 at 01:42 PM.

  16. #1666
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    Morocco... The Croatia of Africa!

    Madrassa Fel Koura! Madrassa Fel Koura! Madrassa Fel Koura!

    I realize they are mostly scattered to the league winds of the world,

    But I think TFC should be making inquiries about the entire defensive unit of Morocco.

    GK(Bono/MTL), CB's, D-MID's.

    Wow!
    Saiss was available in the off-season. Should have gone after him. He's a bit on the old side but he's great.

  17. #1667
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so rodrigo rey's contract is expiring so would be a free transfer.

  18. #1668
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    676
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just a non-incompetent GK probably wins us a lot of points in the upcoming 2023 campaign.

    That said, please close on at LEAST Hedges thank you very much.

  19. #1669
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuushalinsky View Post
    Just a non-incompetent GK probably wins us a lot of points in the upcoming 2023 campaign.

    That said, please close on at LEAST Hedges thank you very much.
    Hoping; fingers crossed.

    Yet, this move too is still in doubt!


  20. #1670
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    so rodrigo rey's contract is expiring so would be a free transfer.
    I thought for a second you were advocating for Rodrigo to be signed by TFC!

  21. #1671
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    16,417
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Saiss was available in the off-season. Should have gone after him. He's a bit on the old side but he's great.
    We tried the veteran Moroccan defender thing once. Ahmed Kantari. I think we picked the wrong defender that time.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

  22. #1672
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    I thought for a second you were advocating for Rodrigo to be signed by TFC!

    his contract is up after next year ����

  23. #1673
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,367
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For keeper, I think we all want someone established and Rey looks like a solid choice, but honestly I wouldn't be shocked to see Tomas Romero (our Re-Entry Draft pick) be our starter. I'm not advocating for him to be our starter (and to be honest I haven't looked into any highlights or advanced stats, so I don't really know much about his play - he has become a regular for El Salvador too, so he's definitely got talent), but saw he started 18 games for Bob Bradley in 2021 with LAFC. To me, it seems like Bob Bradley likes 'his guys', hence part of the reasons we paid an arm and a leg for MAK (I'm going to track that 2nd overall pick we traded the next couple of years, seemed like an unnecessary throw-in adding that draft pick in the deal). Romero was BB's starter for LAFC, I wouldn't be shocked to see him be our starter because of that.

    Now, just based on our desire to be title contenders, I'd like to see us bring in someone established and proven to be #1, with Romero as #2, all I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised if Romero ends up being the guy.
    Last edited by rydermike; 12-06-2022 at 05:29 PM.

  24. #1674
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rydermike View Post
    For keeper, I think we all want someone established and Rey looks like a solid choice, but honestly I wouldn't be shocked to see Tomas Romero (our Re-Entry Draft pick) be our starter. I'm not advocating for him to be our starter (and to be honest I haven't looked into any highlights or advanced stats, so I don't really know much about his play - he has become a regular for El Salvador too, so he's definitely got talent), but saw he started 18 games for Bob Bradley in 2021 with LAFC. To me, it seems like Bob Bradley likes 'his guys', hence part of the reasons we paid an arm and a leg for MAK (I'm going to track that 2nd overall pick we traded the next couple of years, seemed like an unnecessary throw-in adding that draft pick in the deal). Romero was BB's starter for LAFC, I wouldn't be shocked to see him be our starter because of that.

    Now, just based on our desire to be title contenders, I'd like to see us bring in someone established and proven to be #1, with Romero as #2, all I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised if Romero ends up being the guy.
    there's no way romero is our starter lol, he only played that year due to injury. in fact he spent a decent chunk of his time there in the USL on loan.

    bob does have his guys, and romero is one of them, for the backup keeper role.
    Last edited by leedsandTFC; 12-06-2022 at 06:23 PM.

  25. #1675
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,367
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    there's no way romero is our starter lol, he only played that year due to injury.

    bob does have his guys, and romero is one of them, for the backup keeper role.
    As I said, I don't think he should be, but as I said I wouldn't be shocked if a clear cut #1 Goalkeeper is not priority #2 for Bob (Priority #1 is still definitely a CB, I think we can all agree). All I'm saying is I wouldn't be shocked if we sign a 1A type keeper with Romero as a 1B as opposed to a clear cut #1 or going with a Romero-Gavran-Ranjitsingh trio because "they're looking, but not looking so hard" and getting a quote from BB in pre-season like "We looked at adding another experienced keeper, but I've known Tomas for a few years and he's a skilled young keeper who is ready for a leading role and we're comfortable with him as our starter".

    All I'm saying is we have lots of holes (as we did last offseason) and I expect at least one if not more of those to be not filled (like last offseason) and I would not be surprised to see keeper be that role with the justification being "We have Romero" because Bob has made keeper as priority #4 or 5 instead of #2. I'm well aware he was LAFC's #3 guy and he only played in USL last year. But he is one of "Bob's guys". As I said, I expect another keeper to be signed, but if we don't sign one, you won't find me mouth open shocked looking at the training camp roster like I was last year with all the unfilled holes, but I'm 33% expecting to see Romero as the starter on Feb 1 (I've been mentally preparing myself for that outcome).

  26. #1676
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rydermike View Post
    As I said, I don't think he should be, but as I said I wouldn't be shocked if a clear cut #1 Goalkeeper is not priority #2 for Bob (Priority #1 is still definitely a CB, I think we can all agree). All I'm saying is I wouldn't be shocked if we sign a 1A type keeper with Romero as a 1B as opposed to a clear cut #1 or going with a Romero-Gavran-Ranjitsingh trio because "they're looking, but not looking so hard" and getting a quote from BB in pre-season like "We looked at adding another experienced keeper, but I've known Tomas for a few years and he's a skilled young keeper who is ready for a leading role and we're comfortable with him as our starter".

    All I'm saying is we have lots of holes (as we did last offseason) and I expect at least one if not more of those to be not filled (like last offseason) and I would not be surprised to see keeper be that role with the justification being "We have Romero" because Bob has made keeper as priority #4 or 5 instead of #2. I'm well aware he was LAFC's #3 guy and he only played in USL last year. But he is one of "Bob's guys". As I said, I expect another keeper to be signed, but if we don't sign one, you won't find me mouth open shocked looking at the training camp roster like I was last year with all the unfilled holes, but I'm 33% expecting to see Romero as the starter on Feb 1 (I've been mentally preparing myself for that outcome).
    the fact that we're being linked with multiple goalkeepers who would be definite #1s means it's a priority for us.

    romero was at no point a starter with bob. he filled in through an injury hit spell.

    he's a 21 year on 95K. there's a very good chance he doesnt play a minute in MLS this year.

    the difference is we have a lot more GAM and cap space to play with this year, last year we were still burdened with a ton of bad contracts and stuff.

  27. #1677
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I kinda agree with ryder here. We're probably trying to get a keeper, but it's probably a spot where if we don't fill it in it's not the end of the world. We still need a LB, CB x2, midfielder x1 or 2, and a long term solution at RB. Even with all our GAM, we still need to make some tradeoffs.

    Also I know it's semantics about starter or not, but Romero started over half the LAFC games in 2021. I'd probably call him the starter for that year, even if he wasn't the "first choice" keeper.

  28. #1678
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    643
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    there's no way romero is our starter lol, he only played that year due to injury. in fact he spent a decent chunk of his time there in the USL on loan.

    bob does have his guys, and romero is one of them, for the backup keeper role.
    Reposting from awhile ago. We have to think we’re looking for a veteran keeper but Bradley clearly thinks highly of Romero. Whether he plays or not I’d bet BB trusts him more than either of our starters from the past season.

    https://www.lafc.com/news/tomas-rome...ung-goalkeeper

  29. #1679
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    FOOTBALLISLIFE
    Posts
    1,557
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh gosh!



    Vazquez... understandable; an unexpected casting off by LAG?
    Hedges... a little more concerning.
    Mavinga... WTF?

    Vazquez...
    Fine.
    After required MLS Re-Entry Draft preliminary offer now negotiating; discussing role, expectations and compensation.

    Hedges...
    Hopefully an ongoing full court press.
    Worrisome.
    Further to ensco's continued expressed concern of something amiss in the TFC room?
    If we are unable to attract players to play with, behind, support, whatever, a Lolo or Fede, oh boy do we have a problem.
    I wonder if there are whispers circulating among the more MLS established/veteran 'domestics' circles about current TFC culture.
    I get MLS wage rules are structured to offer favour to the free agent's former team.
    Still, so far, it seems we are being passed on by the more obvious of the leading candidates that would like to move on from their last club.

    Mavinga...
    From someone who prefers he be on/part of the team.
    Still negotiating? Really?
    What has been going on so far?
    He is in town FFS!
    I suspect he is in a Ciman situation.
    Are we insulting him with a token offer?
    I am okay with a split difference of his last salary.
    I do not think he has interest from overseas.
    I do not believe he would consider the VWC. Maybe CFM? Is he a fit there?
    Or is he just biding his time, understanding that TFC options are really more limited then they appear?

    GoalKeepers.
    TFC must have known six months ago that ours would no longer be here; renewed.
    This Forum and it's threads surely speculated so.
    It seems we have ping ponged from SJ to BH(still or re-injured?) to DSC to now overseas options.
    For any of those SA leagues with seasons ending this year, couldn't we have been exploring and engaging for a try at a Pre-Contract?
    Is it applicable to SA leagues?

    Can't help feelin' Pharcyde...

    Last edited by Mr. Inbetween; 12-07-2022 at 10:49 AM.

  30. #1680
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    945
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    Oh gosh!



    Vazquez... understandable; an unexpected casting off by LAG?
    Hedges... a little more concerning.
    Mavinga... WTF?

    Vazquez...
    Fine.
    After required MLS Re-Entry Draft preliminary offer now negotiating; discussing role, expectations and compensation.

    Hedges...
    Hopefully an ongoing full court press.
    Worrisome.
    Further to ensco's continued expressed concern of something amiss in the TFC room?
    If we are unable to attract players to play with, behind, support, whatever, a Lolo or Fede, oh boy do we have a problem.
    I wonder if there are whispers circulating among the more MLS established/veteran 'domestics' circles about current TFC culture.
    I get MLS wage rules are structured to offer favour to the free agent's former team.
    Still, so far, it seems we are being passed on by the more obvious of the leading candidates that would like to move on from their last club.

    Mavinga...
    From someone who prefers he be on/part of the team.
    Still negotiating? Really?
    What has been going on so far?
    He is in town FFS!
    I suspect he is in a Ciman situation.
    Are we insulting him with a token offer?
    I am okay with a split difference of his last salary.
    I do not think he has interest from overseas.
    I do not believe he would consider the VWC. Maybe CFM? Is he a fit there?
    Or is he just biding his time, understanding that TFC options are really more limited then they appear?

    GoalKeepers.
    TFC must have known six months ago that ours would no longer be here; renewed.
    This Forum and it's threads surely speculated so.
    It seems we have ping ponged from SJ to BM(still or re-injured?) to DSC to now overseas options.
    For any of those SA leagues with seasons ending this year, couldn't we have been exploring and engaging for a try at a Pre-Contract?
    Is it applicable to SA leagues?

    Can't help feelin' Pharcyde...

    Dang. No improvements and still need 5 starters?

    Is it because of BOB ? Or does insigne/ berna rub people the wrong way ?

    So sad. Feels like TFC is perpetually two weeks away

    +100 for the track !

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •