Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some comments on what people have said about last years prices. And thanks everyone for the new data!

Quote Originally Posted by synkronized1 View Post
    9 years in sec 107. Last year was $3146 for a pair. This year is $3854. That’s about 23% if my math is right. Amazing.
    Dark Red? My notes say it was $1700 last year.

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Hmm....goes from $688 to 804 in 221

I'm legacy

16% increase
    My notes say that upper medium grey was $748 for the last few seasons. Was there a credit last season?

Quote Originally Posted by dal524 View Post
    I've had seats since year 2 in the southend. Looks like last year was 353 per and this year is 440. That is a 24% increase.
    It was $380 last year - I have one of those tickets. Perhaps there was a credit for something.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    The prices for new members is exactly the same as 2022, the discounts that the renewals enjoy seems to be scaled back.
    The prices are the same as in January 2022, just after Insigne was announced. But they are up from the new 2022 seasons sold in October 2021 - that increase was about 3% across the stadium

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

soon MLSE will outprice the fans for attending if they continue with the lack of performances from this year

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gracos View Post
    soon MLSE will outprice the fans for attending if they continue with the lack of performances from this year
    I'm anticipating they do what they did about a decade ago and overprice + under deliver and we end up having some new age version of the good ol' town hall meetings and then they revert to year one pricing (or something like it) while apologizing for "getting it wrong".