A couple of the posts above are interesting looking back on it. Bradley throws Poz under the bus on that play where it was MB's fault. Then he is gone a few months later. I guess it would be hard to know, but maybe Bradley never liked Poz at all, playing him in all these different positions to find where he is best suited for the team. If he (as he stated) has watched every game over the last few years for TFC, he should know exactly where Poz fits in and his best position. Bob "tries" him out in different areas to then finally take the blame off himself when he trades him away for nothing and says look he just wasn't a fit for this system.

On the other side I totally understand if Poz is unhappy and want's to leave or be with his new girlfriend. He might have done that at the end of the season anyways. Maybe he started realizing he wasn't happy playing with all these kids, maybe it was being put out of position..could have been that Bradley publicly outed him and threw him under the bus for something that wasn't his fault and was actually his son's. Seems strange but I can understand why he would want out at that point. However, a few games with some high quality players that were coming in for sure might have changed his mind? Maybe they see just how good they all work together and up his contract for another 1+1? I know he wasn't outstanding numbers the last two years or so? still one of the best passers in the league and ball sticks to his foot like glue.

I guess i'm a little bitter at the whole Poz thing still. I was really looking forward to having him and all the new players coming in at least get a few games together. Anyways I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at formations and just exactly how difficult it would be to switch and practice each one. But with your MVP that plays best as a 10 and in the middle of the park would you not run a formation to compliment him for the first half of the season. Then when the Italians come in switch to the 4-3-3. Either way you have kids out there learning and at some point you are going to want to have two formations you can comfortably run don't you? ugh it's all just so frustrating to watch..Most of this is moot anyways since it's already happened and can't change that.