RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mls weekend games 17-18

Most of us are pretty run down from this Tfc season and playoffs are all but gone but a Footie fan like me and old enough to remember no big soccer league to watch on this side of the pond ( old than me blizzard fans take the cake here ) than watching what goes on in the league and playoffs even if Tfc isn’t in it is good for ur footie soul. Its still good to see what’s going on in the league to kinda assess where Tfc is at and what to compete with going forward. You can’t follow Tfc if you don’t at least try and follow the league they play In. Ps try not to follow Montreal too much just know that a first round playoff exit would be great and forever in our shadows continues.

So here we go

September17

Nycfc vs red bulls- a good derby but man how nycfc has fallen with the loss of taty. Good thing they did so well the first half of the season with him just to get into the playoffs but playoffs will be different for them

Atlanta vs Philly- Philly been steam rolling everyone putting up goals galore. Can Atlanta keep them at bay. One loss here for Atlanta and it’s pretty much bye bye

New England vs Montreal- Montreals in but I really want them to be forever in our shadow to a loss here would make me happy

Chicago vs Charlotte- both ties on points and no one wants a tie here . It’s pretty much win all ur games and hope the other loss all their games.

Kc vs Minnesota- kc done, nothing here to see but if this game is in ur list it’s on ur list so enjoy

Austin vs Nashville- two good teams battling it out. Could see these two in playoffs

Salt lake vs Cincinnati- no more wooden spoon for cincy. Both teams really got a lot to play for. Good game to keep an eye on.

Vacouver vs Seattle- both teams still in it ? More so Seattle but man vacouver is really hot and cold. They put a beating on vanney. I expect a vacouver this time around to be cold

Galaxy vs Colorado- vanney really shitting the bed. Another bad result here could prove done and dusted and could spell vanney gone

San Jose vs Dallas- I assume a one sided result here but the ball is round.

September 18

Columbus vs Portland- good game here as Columbus needs a win and so does Portland. These teams don’t wanna slip up there spots.

Dc vs Miami- crucial win for inter last time and this should be a win which would be good for their playoff push.

Lafc bs Houston- Houston here can put a really damper on Lafc shield bid. The brakes are starting to be put on Lafc as you can see they are slowing down.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice individual effort from Edwards on his goal in the Galaxy game. Chicharito had a nice back heel. Followed up by a really stupid red card for Costa