Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insigne is injured

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    MAK is a complete disaster. Besides Bono and Bob Bradley losing Osorio is what sent things sideways
    I’ve always felt Kaye is a hot-and-cold type player. When he’s on, he looks incredible. When he’s off, you got your teeth at the annoyances. Not worth the money he’s on or what we paid for him. But it might not be an albatross either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes one makes great decisions in hindsight, i valued this game at $30 before it started. i couldn't get a seat for $30 so I didn't go to BMO tonight
    after seeing this display given tonight, there is no value one can place on this game
    I really do feel sorry for all the people that paid $150 for a ticket for this game and for people who had season seats this year.
    I'm not gloating, I'm really sad at what they have done to my team. I feel despair tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who lights up flares in the south end when we're losing by 2? What exactly are we celebrating?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF Michael Bradley why do you send a long ball to Insigne there? So bloody useless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaxul View Post
    Who lights up flares in the south end when we're losing by 2? What exactly are we celebrating?
    Symbolizes MLSE burning money. 😖

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    We had five guys surrounding the ball there and they still retained possession without being challenged

Let's face it: if he doesn't resolve the goalkeeper and defence situation in the offseason AND start next
    year on a first-place tear, Bob's gonzo Alonzo.
    I am not so sure about that. TFC'S history in hiring coaches has been abysmal. I don't think Bob is going anywhere. However I can see a new sporting director being brought with that responsibility being taken away from Bob.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This team is fucking screwed if Osorio walks next year. Oh and good luck replacing Layrea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    WTF Michael Bradley why do you send a long ball to Insigne there? So bloody useless.
    Because he knows he literally will never get taken off.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick reminder: Bill Manning has presided over a litany of bad personnel decisions for years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need a younger progressive manager in tomorrow to lead a proper rebuild resurgence. The key pieces are there because Manning spent absurd amounts. But its wasted on sub par coaching, put those millions behind an elite coaching and management staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is the season over?? any idea when this nightmare ends?? it all started as a dream start to a complete nightmare, so frustrating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    This team is fucking screwed if Osorio walks next year. Oh and good luck replacing Layrea.
    He deserves DP money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine coming from Napoli & Juve to this horror show of a defence...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad defence is bad

Bad goalkeeper is bad

Story of the season

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So many people here don't understand the type of coach that BB is. You can't judge him with a half rebuilt team. He's not a coach who gets the best with what he has. He plays a system and needs the players to make it happen.

He's not my cup of tea, but calling on him to be fired now, especially as this season was actually lost even before the Italians joined us ridiculous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok boys, another absolute disaster...and sorry for the "negativity" but need to say a few things...

Reading the ingame thread as that disaster class unfolded, I see people calling out Bob Bradley. I ask just now? Seriously, only because of tonight? I and Sect 223, Saget and a few others have been saying it for quite some time and got attacked for it. So what changed now I'd like to know for the realiziation that he has to go?

Is outcoached tactically against every single manager we go up against. Is inflexible, arrogant thinking he knows and his way works. Rigid. Can't adapt. A disaster.

He and he only keeps putting in Bono game after game, no one else. Am sure the team is fed up, and as some said earlier, the Italians need a mutiny and call for BB's head. Who cares if his son doesn't like it, they can both go.

Onto Bono...my God, my men's beer rec league team has 10 keepers better. he gave up 4 tonight, should have given up 6 and in reality was 7 on the one he was megged but was offside. He had no idea it was offside. So was megged twice tonight. The other was a wide open header miss...and then late, went into no man's land on the corner and pure luck someone else headed over the wide open net again. For the love of God, Bono has to never wear this shirt again. And its all on Bob putting him out there.

Bob also dumped Auro and Lawerence when we literally had no one else in thos spots and pissed away the season before it was 1/2 over. And no, I don't want ot hear the BS about Lawrence not being professional. He has never had a problem before and after here. Same with Auro. Its Bob, he ran them out of town.

And then the idiotic decision to get rid of Poz with no backup plan. And no, don't give me the BS he doesn't fit into BB's pie in the sky "system". Ffs, players like Poz who has been great in Miami, you work around to adjust to them. Imagine we had Poz, Insigne and Fede now? Amazing.

Just shocked how this season has turned out. We lost 6 points after the 89th minute this year...that's on BB....we lost all these points at home with Bono's blunders, that's on BB for continually picking him.

Oh well, rant done and thanks for letting me vent...lol. Oldtimer, hope this was okay, but if you deem it not, I'll get it. Hard ot be positive after this latest diaster. Up 2-0 at home and we looked like schoolboys again and get destroyed by a team on a fraction of our budget...again.
    Last edited by Hala Hrvatska; 09-04-2022 at 09:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Just a quick reminder: Bill Manning has presided over a litany of bad personnel decisions for years.
    How is not accountable for any of this mess? I just don't get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    Need a younger progressive manager in tomorrow to lead a proper rebuild resurgence. The key pieces are there because Manning spent absurd amounts. But its wasted on sub par coaching, put those millions behind an elite coaching and management staff
    Manning won't admit he made another mistake. We are stuck with BB next year and his "system". Whatever it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was open to their influence of it worked but I am losing faith in the Bradleys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bob Bradley and Alex Bono cost us an entire season of Toronto FC football. What a fucking clown show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    So many people here don't understand the type of coach that BB is. You can't judge him with a half rebuilt team. He's not a coach who gets the best with what he has. He plays a system and needs the players to make it happen.

He's not my cup of tea, but calling on him to be fired now, especially as this season was actually lost even before the Italians joined us ridiculous.
    I appreciate the view but let’s keep in mind a similarly ambitious MLS club heard this story and took a pass. Not saying you’re wrong but a half pint of skepticism is warranted I think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is not ideal for sure Oltimer. But, when do you cut your losses? Or how much more damage can be done? I get we have some garbage players, but we are so disorganized. We are a disaster on set pieces. We have little heart. I just don't see what BB brings to the table that can turn this around. He is stubborn and arrogant. Sorry again I am being negative, but jsut so frustrated. All the excitement down the drain. We look horrible out there. And this is at HOME, where you think at least against a rival we'd show a bit of heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He had LAFC in 5th, then 1st then 12th then 17th. Now after dropping him they are now 2nd and dominant. It just feels like a manager that is no longer at the level. He should at minimum not be Manager and Technical director.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    How is not accountable for any of this mess? I just don't get it.
    Because the journos demonstrate the critical thinking skills of children

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BB should have to answer if Bono starts the next match. I get that Westberg was hurt and apparently Ranjitsingh is not worth considering but Bono has done enough damage.

I say if we had any other GK in MLS, we would be in a playoff spot now. I watch most matches and I can't point to anyone worse than him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    ok boys, another absolute disaster...and sorry for the "negativity" but need to say a few things...

Reading the ingame thread as that disaster class unfolded, I see people calling out Bob Bradley. I ask just now? Seriously, only because of tonight? I and Sect 223, Saget and a few others have been saying it for quite some time and got attacked for it. So what changed now I'd like to know for the realiziation that he has to go?

Is outcoached tactically against every single manager we go up against. Is inflexible, arrogant thinking he knows and his way works. Rigid. Can't adapt. A disaster.

He and he only keeps putting in Bono game after game, no one else. Am sure the team is fed up, and as some said earlier, the Italians need a mutiny and call for BB's head. Who cares if his son doesn't like it, they can both go.

Onto Bono...my God, my men's beer rec league team has 10 keepers better. he gave up 4 tonight, should have given up 6 and in reality was 7 on the one he was megged but was offside. He had no idea it was offside. So was megged twice tonight. The other was a wide open header miss...and then late, went into no man's land on the corner and pure luck someone else headed over the wide open net again. For the love of God, Bono has to never wear this shirt again. And its all on Bob putting him out there.

Bob also dumped Auro and Lawerence when we literally had no one else in thos spots and pissed away the season before it was 1/2 over. And no, I don't want ot hear the BS about Lawrence not being professional. He has never had a problem before and after here. Same with Auro. Its Bob, he ran them out of town.

And then the idiotic decision to get rid of Poz with no backup plan. And no, don't give me the BS he doesn't fit into BB's pie in the sky "system". Ffs, players like Poz who has been great in Miami, you work around to adjust to them. Imagine we had Poz, Insigne and Fede now? Amazing.

Just shocked how this season has turned out. We lost 6 points after the 89th minute this year...that's on BB....we lost all these points at home with Bono's blunders, that's on BB for continually picking him.

Oh well, rant done and thanks for letting me vent...lol. Oldtimer, hope this was okay, but if you deem it not, I'll get it. Hard ot be positive after this latest diaster. Up 2-0 at home and we looked like schoolboys again and get destroyed by a team on a fraction of our budget...again.

Class post 100% agree with you!! Man Oldtimer so many times I disagree with your takes. Like your always the opposite of everyone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've been generally shit at controlling games without Oso. At this point I just hope he gets healthy soon and can play in the world cup

Our strategy is apparently let Bernie and renzo (and kaye) hit big switches or through balls and nothing else. Essentially hero ball and hope. It worked against Charlotte and at times against la and tonight but isn't conducive to winning games consistently

Not calling for Bradley's head but this was really poorly managed and he's been here long enough to share some of the responsibility for how the team is built. Literally one more warm body in midfield would have helped a lot when MB is the only mid who doesn't have injury problems, as an example. Also pretty sure he was involved in the ranjitsingh signing but apparently he's not good enough to replace someone who gifts at least one goal a game. I'm inclined to believe the guy who claimed westberg refuses to be a backup because I don't know why else bb wouldn't bring him on (he didn't want to destroy bonos confidence isn't a valid excuse if his confidence is already shot)

Most damning is his player selection throughout the season. Apparently you either play every minute or you play none at all. See Kosi and Luca. Resulting in every starter being exhausted and or out of form. On a related note, surely playing JMR "out of position" (if RB even is his position) is better for trade value than not playing him at all

This game (and a lot of others) may have been lost by a shitty goalkeeper but there are some major issues everywhere in the team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RealG-TFC View Post
    I was open to their influence of it worked but I am losing faith in the Bradleys
    They simply both ned to be cleared out. I believe MB is out of contract. Let him walk then drop BB. Colorado didnt have the best season but I have faith in Fraser, if can't get someone else that has great potential then would much rather bring in RF than see another season with BB in charge.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone explain to me how/why the Clubfoots goalkeeper coach was allowed to give the 4th official the "Fergie blowdryer treatment" almost the whole first half? Not his place and should have been told to sit and/or booked.