RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default other mls games this weekend

Lots of 6 point games coming up this weekend for most mls teams. so lets get started

aug 19

LA galaxy vs seattle- Another loss for seattle and it could put a huge dent in their playoff hopes. Both teams battling it out for that west coast spot, what does vanney do against a familiar foe.

aug 20

NYRB vs Cincinnati- the red bulls could do us a favour here and they are coming off a win from mid week. I will be keeping an eye on this game hopeing the reb bulls do their thing

Montreal vs new england- is it odd that getting monteal to win here is a good thing. I mean I am not cheering for them but i'm cheering for them. new england win here and it makes our lives hard.

Minnesota vs austin fc- Not much to watch here as it nothing to do with us but minnesota is on a roll and austin is near the top not bad for being 2 year old club.

Colorado vs houston-
    Colorado loss to Vancouver on midweek so they need to bounce back as playoffs for them a slipping away. Houston hasn't seen much on their Mexican DP and I have not heard much on him since the hype during the transfer. Colorado need this win.

Salt Lake vs Vancouver- Salt lake playing well and Vancouver technically right now hold the last spot in the west. Will Vancouver start become consistent in their games. They are hit or miss most of the time but does the Italian coach have enough to keep them in?

San Joe vs LAFC- California derby????? i guess so. This is gonna be one way traffic. Do we see bale here? with or without him this will be routine for them.

AUG 21

Columbus- Atlanta- Columbus has a few games in hand so do we just want a win for them here and keep Atlanta below and capable of us to keep ahead of them. Might be something to think about.

Chicago vs NYCFC- New York has looked not that great once Taty left. When you expect them to get a win against lower eastern conference team they choke. I would really like NEW YORK to win here and help us out but I can't really rely on them. Chicago playing off and on but still in the hunt. They will prob take advantage or a poor New York.

Charlotte vs Orlando- a tie would be great here but chances are someone's gonna win this. I think Orlando has the advantage here but Charlotte is also in the hunt.

Sporting Kc vs Portland- Portland gonna be ready to bounce back after their loss. KC looking to play spoilers right now as they are prob not gonna make the playoffs.

Nashville vs Dallas- Nashville can't win at home and play at home again. Dallas looking good here. Not sure how much time to put for us in this game maybe just something to end the weekend of footie with.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kottisinick View Post
    Lots of 6 point games coming up this weekend for most mls teams. so lets get started

aug 19

LA galaxy vs seattle- Another loss for seattle and it could put a huge dent in their playoff hopes. Both teams battling it out for that west coast spot, what does vanney do against a familiar foe.
    I have this one circled as the most potentially interesting game this week without TFC.

Quote Originally Posted by kottisinick View Post
    Montreal vs new england- is it odd that getting monteal to win here is a good thing. I mean I am not cheering for them but i'm cheering for them. new england win here and it makes our lives hard.
    Not odd at all and not a contradiction. Montreal can do us a solid. If we squeeze into the playoffs we can finish them off later.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Seattle La game was interesting. Both teams really know how to give up leads. I think it La doesn’t get into the playoffs Vanney is gone. Seattle can not do anything for the rest of the year but still ok cuase the won ccl.