To date, there has been discussion on goalie mistake(s), unfinished team build, etc.. All valid comments...but consider that:
1) We're not done until mathematically eliminated
2) Players etc. must still believe until eliminated
3) We've got a roster of players till the end of season, so we play with what we've got
4) We've been unable to break down teams which clog their defensive zone

I believe #4 is the main problem to solve, the othe 3 points are just conditions
So,

Question: What would you do NOW to kickstart the team?
I will put my 2cents worth first..
- Play Richie L. as #9 (for at least 1/2 game). He is unafraid to run at the defence and makes runs without the ball through the lines. Passing the ball around the opponents'
block (which we're good at) has proven to be pointless in result. As a result, opponents' defence gets a chance to 'settle' and seem impenetrable.
- Richie is usually covering box-to-box, this is wasting him.
- I think if JJ stayed in the middle as at the beginning of the season, he would be productive, but he seems to drift wide and high...not exactly goal-scoring territory.
- With Richie driving up the middle, Insigne and Bernardeschi would have opportunity to drift inside, giving them goal-scoring opportunities. (E.g look where they scored their goals from)

Perhaps this suggestion is unreasonable/funny/.. but this is my armchair analysis of a minor tweak to the current ineffective tactics.