Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Issues with the ticketmaster mobile app

Hoping someone can provide some insight with the ticket master app. Bought tickets vs. Portland on the ticket master web site. However when I open the app on my phone and sign in I have to go through this verification process where I have to complete a puzzle. I manage to complete this and get a verification confirmation but then I am directed to a blank white screen that says Auth.ticketmaster at the top. From this screen I can't go anywhere as there are no links or icons so I can't access the tickets I purchased. Has anyone has issues with ticketmaster and how were they resolved? They have no live people to call.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m having an issue with the ticketmaster ticket transfers. I’ve sold tickets before through this process. I was sent a cheque for what I sold. Now I’m trying to do the same but instead of a cheque it’s asking for direct deposit info. I’m fine with this but I just can’t seem to make it work. I have the bank info but it just won’t accept it. Any advice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I’m having an issue with the ticketmaster ticket transfers. I’ve sold tickets before through this process. I was sent a cheque for what I sold. Now I’m trying to do the same but instead of a cheque it’s asking for direct deposit info. I’m fine with this but I just can’t seem to make it work. I have the bank info but it just won’t accept it. Any advice?
    If using the app, it only allows you to enter in american type banking info.

Use the website instead, which allows you to enter canadian banking info