Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
...Second goal, Bradley beat again easily on a header and its in the back of the net. Not sure if onside or not, but should have never even happened...
Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
...My post didn't single out Bradley, you did that yourself it looks like. But if you didn't see him qet beat very easily 3 times in the air by journeyman romney plus not track the man beside him on the final header, then what can I tell you. He should not be man marking on corners in particular because he can't/won't. Put him on a goal post. Mcnaugton got beat on the third goal, but he battled and went up, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
MB had a good game vs Charlotte...
For the most part, it seemed Romney was beating everyone from TFC that match; had TFC's number 'in the air'.
On the second, it has been already noted that Criscito appeared the closet to, and should have marked, Bunbury; not Bernardeschi's fault.
The initial Romney head on that play seemed to have three TFC members teaming him of which Bradley was one and behind him.
Fair enough on the third, Bradley did track his opponent for a moment. Perhaps an experience/judgement call.
He may have broke off when he realized the trajectory of the kick. Maybe he just got picked by his own teammate and/or opponent?
I think we are all in agreement, everyone on the pitch for TFC has to defend corners and set pieces way better!
Especially since we want to move forward in the standings and playoffs.
BTW, we all have our pet peeves regarding this team's roster.
For some, fairly, it involves the MBradley question.
IMHO, for a series of reasons, unless the situation devolves drastically...
The reality is that his position does not get meaningfully addressed until the next summer or following winter's windows.
The organization, yes his father!, views MBradley as the last on-field concern / piece of the puzzle for now.