Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    Just spitballing. If there is consideration of Fede as the stkr, then I think BB should try for a half putting Lollo in the hole as the sstkr with Raoul at LW, Kobe at LFB and with Richie at RW, JMR at RFB; using a double pivot of MAK and Brandon?
    Why not? When Osorio is back though I'd put him in center behind Berna and Insigne back left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    A little bird tells me there has been coach discussion about using him as a striker, but that's all they knew. I mean, I think it's the only possible solution.
    It’s an about time. Kerr is not a striker (yet or ever, possibly) and Sapong is really the only other one we can play and he’s been less than adequate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SenorDingDong View Post
    Why not? When Osorio is back though I'd put him in center behind Berna and Insigne back left.
    I'm fine with that. IIRC, supposedly Oso should start training with the squad very shortly. I guess I just want to see an effort clasping an 'adapt or die' strategy since the offence is not clicking. IIUC, MUFC is a couple points ahead of TFC. I think thy can be had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by los sonadores View Post
    It’s an about time. Kerr is not a striker (yet or ever, possibly) and Sapong is really the only other one we can play and he’s been less than adequate.
    yeah.... don't get excited yet. Discussion could mean they discussed it and ruled it out six weeks ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Confirmed then lol, Manning browses Transfermarkt for proper analytics before a player transfer, and TFC coaching department paruse the quality fan forum discussions and reddits for crowd sourced football consulting. /s lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    MUFC is a couple points ahead of TFC. I think thy can be had.
    Only if we can score. Not a guarantee at this point. We don't even have players (minus Richie) making runs into the box so we can't even hope for a penalty.

But regardless I will say draw because they're shit at home for some reason and we're just shit offensively. Going to be another 2+ hours to forget.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 'coach-killer' snapshot...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It finally hit me. This guy reminds of someone and for the life of me I could it figure out who he reminds me off. Tonight it hit me who he reminds me of
    Pee Wee Herman

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sell sell sell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    sell sell sell
    Yeah. He's sort of crocked as a right winger. He has one move he knows, to get to the top corner of the box and shoot, tries to beat too many guys who are quicker. Everything else is just frantically trying to hold onto the ball.

Really need to shed that deal. In the meantime, need to move him inside or to the left side, where he can protect the ball and deliver from the goalline; he was a more statistically impressive player in Italy as a left-winger, not inverted.

Hey... where's that superfan who spent the entire preseason telling me to get fucked because he'd dominate MLS? Does anyone here want to re-negotiate whether Junior Hoilett as a TAM would've made more sense?

Anyway, we need him to produce. Put him inside, put some speed on the left with Kerr so that we have some penetration that can catch teams in transition.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say Fede did go right to the line a couple of times, as did Insigne go left - we might see more adjustments moving forward.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get him out of my club, bloke is an embarrassment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Does anyone here want to re-negotiate whether Junior Hoilett as a TAM would've made more sense
    I was with you on that one but I don't see the point in playing him again. Can't win with him so might as well play the kids to let the analytics department have their fun.