0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Hopefully the influence of the Italians will mitigate it somewhat.

Ensco, if Manning hasn’t already started smoothing a path to his next move, he’d do well to keep a one-on-one relationship with the Italians. They’re too good and being paid too much to get railroaded into following bad ideas. If the Bradley scenario isn’t working, I can’t imagine they’ll jut grin and bear it.
    Coach (and / or President) killers like Swiderski and Fuchs at Charlotte FC?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Hopefully the influence of the Italians will mitigate it somewhat.

Ensco, if Manning hasn’t already started smoothing a path to his next move, he’d do well to keep a one-on-one relationship with the Italians. They’re too good and being paid too much to get railroaded into following bad ideas. If the Bradley scenario isn’t working, I can’t imagine they’ll jut grin and bear it.
    When the Italians start having problems, it will be the alltime clusterf#$%%. Manning, whether he is at TFC or not, will be reading about it in the papers, same as the rest of us.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listless performance. Astonishing the difference between us and a team that actually has an idea of what they're going to do with the ball and knows where and what their roles are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sad part is montreal are one of the worse for goals against

had 4 shots on target on 7 attempts vs their 19 attempts

i dont want to hear about reinforcements are on their way- could you imagine if Bill manning didn't have money to burn.

I would def want to work for him, i could end up being paid for years not even earning my pay. LOL