0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Hopefully the influence of the Italians will mitigate it somewhat.

Ensco, if Manning hasn’t already started smoothing a path to his next move, he’d do well to keep a one-on-one relationship with the Italians. They’re too good and being paid too much to get railroaded into following bad ideas. If the Bradley scenario isn’t working, I can’t imagine they’ll jut grin and bear it.
    Coach (and / or President) killers like Swiderski and Fuchs at Charlotte FC?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Hopefully the influence of the Italians will mitigate it somewhat.

Ensco, if Manning hasn’t already started smoothing a path to his next move, he’d do well to keep a one-on-one relationship with the Italians. They’re too good and being paid too much to get railroaded into following bad ideas. If the Bradley scenario isn’t working, I can’t imagine they’ll jut grin and bear it.
    When the Italians start having problems, it will be the alltime clusterf#$%%. Manning, whether he is at TFC or not, will be reading about it in the papers, same as the rest of us.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listless performance. Astonishing the difference between us and a team that actually has an idea of what they're going to do with the ball and knows where and what their roles are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sad part is montreal are one of the worse for goals against

had 4 shots on target on 7 attempts vs their 19 attempts

i dont want to hear about reinforcements are on their way- could you imagine if Bill manning didn't have money to burn.

I would def want to work for him, i could end up being paid for years not even earning my pay. LOL