Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN80 View Post
    Right, but Poz didn’t do any of what you just said. And that is mostly my whole point. He worked harder, made better plays, and created everything that we had - every time, the chance went to waste with a bad touch, or poor decision, and terrible quality.
    Again, if someone thinks he is the problem, I just don’t know what to say. When one has no help, they tend to try to do it alone, which is his season so far, and will continue until LI arrives.
    Everyone barring Westberg & the CBs are presently part of this particular problem, Bradley's tactics included. We don't create enough chances and we attack too slow. We've done it all season. Perhaps that's something Bob did to prevent us getting slaughtered on the counter from sloppy give aways but there has to be a balance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    Everyone barring Westberg & the CBs are presently part of this particular problem, Bradley's tactics included. We don't create enough chances and we attack too slow. We've done it all season. Perhaps that's something Bob did to prevent us getting slaughtered on the counter from sloppy give aways but there has to be a balance.

The Seasons over. No way TFC makes the playoffs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
    The Seasons over. No way TFC makes the playoffs
    It's not over just yet because of MLS parity, having said that when Insigne joins we need a good run of games.

We also need those incoming transfers Manning keeps alluding too, nobody wants to continue watching Poz(and Insigne) play with a bunch of kids that have no clue how to play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I wake up and I don't hear any news Manning and his puppet Bradley have been fired. What is MLSE waiting for?

We aren't even competitive. And I was "at the game" lol. Wasted huge bucks on 4 tickets, food, drink, parking...and sat through that absolute s.hit show. Apart from Poz-who is a joy to watch-and Jesus who is literally up front by himself, this team lacks any quality. An embarrasing lack of any quality and many of these "kids" would be crap in the cpl...mind you we did squeek by two cpl teams, one via penalties...only because of Poz...our kids are hopeless and embarrassingly out of their depth. A few would be bench guys on my Friday night beer rec league team, and I am not kidding.

When is this failed experiment with these useless "kids" ending? They aren't good enough nor ever will be good enough. Compounding the fact that clueless American college coach Bradley decided to have no outside full back and put in kids that aren't full backs, and what did he or his buddy Manning thing was going to happen? We have the most goals against in the whole league....it doesn't help with slow as molasses Bradley Jr as the "shield"....as we get overun time and time again. How many give aways did Bradley have in the firs half alone? I counted at least 5...but who knows maybe more as I might have missed some as other fans headed for beers during the game (and blocked my view) to drown their sorrows watching that disaster class.

Akinola, who embarrasingly out of shape, starts again and literaly did nothing again. Hey Bradley Sr, lets start Akinola some more, maybe by the end of the season he'll lose a few pounds and might get 10 touches.

Nelson, the chicken with his head cut off, running around until he loses it or passes it back again stinks up the joint. Remind me again why he continues to play?

Thompson and Petasso have zero awareness on the defensive end. Salcedo got torched but Thompson's man first beat him to a long floating kick from the keeper with ease...and then Petrasso just let his man get a tap in..should have been subbed right then and there for giving up on the play.

Second goal, same s.hit, long speculative ball that jmr just let his man bring down and then they carved us up so easily. Mavinga stops running and Bradley nowhere to be found to prevent his man from slicing open the d...there were two wide open Seattle guys on the breakaway goal...ffs, where was the entire D and Osorio? Appalling d and par for the course...its how Columbus got their goal the other night...just slice open the back with a simple pass....

Oso, god bless the guy, but apart from missing that volley, was anonymous. Combine him with bradley and why we got over run in the centre midfield by some journeymen scrubs from Seattle...

And mind you, this was Seattle's "B" team that played midweek and flew across the country and dominated us. So humiliating. They hit the woodwork from on a sitter and missed a breakaway also. COuld have been much worse had they not been content to just win easily 2-0. Imagine us going to Seattle with our "b" team against their best team, we'd get pummled. We just lost to two depleted dog s.hit teams and some still pretend all is good....I just don't get it.

Ingsigne can't save this season, its a disaster. How Manning continues to be employed by mlse is shocking to me. He created this mess and then hands over the keys to the bradley who has zero tactical ability. He stood on the sideline with that clueless look.

Am stunned how dismal that was. Then stuck in the parking lot and took hours to get out of there to cap off another s.hit game. Thanks Manning, thanks Bradley.

I watched the post game presser now...and of course they trot up father and son with the lame excuses. Both have to go today.

If this is a "rebuild" why the hell is Bradley Jr still there? And again I ask, is there a clause in his contract or his dear old dad's contract that says Bradley Jr must start and not get subbed? (am being dead serious).

Rant over. And I don't feel better, am still fuming after watching that garbage.

I'll be there next Sat just to see Poz and Insigne.

Oh well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love seeing the young players grow. It’s a joy this season and worth the price of my four tickets + a beer. (I bike to the games; easy and free). Yesterday my take was that they were never at it - unlike the Columbus and Montréal games where they started on the front foot and took the game to the other team. The younger players in particular looked mentally tired And that makes sense; mental strength is part of the learning process too. As for the debate: Poz was trying to do too much - you cannot really make runs off somekne playing that way, because there is no way to anticipate. Hard to blame him on the night though. And it’s worth listening the BB’s press conference afterwards, particularly what they were trying to do at the half ie play wide. Speaks to JLoome’s point that we needed Shaff. Not sure Kerr is a effective wide player at this point.
    Last edited by MightyDM; 07-03-2022 at 06:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on Bobs comments about Poz, I wouldn’t be surprised if we play 4-2-3-1 next week with Jesus the 1 and LI Poz Nelsen the 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    It seems like Bradley is one of the only players that can be counted on for consistency this year. It’ll take a pretty big leap for one of the kids to displace him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is plenty of cheap parking in liberty village and the stroll along Duffrin eliminates the Go tunnel hassle. That and new players incoming, life really isn't that bad Hala

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many giveaways? I counted 5 in the first half alone.

And nowhere to be found on the second goal. Just like the Columbus both goals the other night.

Poz was the player of the match, no one else was even close.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamp Berg View Post
    It seems like Bradley is one of the only players that can be counted on for consistency this year. It’ll take a pretty big leap for one of the kids to displace him.
    That's the sad thing, as bad and finished as Bradley is, we didn't buy his replacement and are stuck with him for years still. And with dad as coach, he knows he plays no matter what.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Starr View Post
    There is plenty of cheap parking in liberty village and the stroll along Duffrin eliminates the Go tunnel hassle. That and new players incoming, life really isn't that bad Hala
    Life is good, watching this isn't though. Thanks for the parking tip at least, will use it Saturday. With my luck though, Insigne won't be "ready" to play and it will be another boring/frusrating loss to a crap team and I'll be stuck in traffic post game.

Insigne is coming (looking forward to him) and Poz is very good but they can be double/triple teamed and opponents will just let the useless Nelsons, Shalfelburgges, Kerrs, and Akinolas have the ball and nothing will happen.

Imagine how bad we'd have lost last night if Seattle didn't send their reserve team?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    So I wake up and I don't hear any news Manning and his puppet Bradley have been fired. What is MLSE waiting for?

We aren't even competitive. And I was "at the game" lol. Wasted huge bucks on 4 tickets, food, drink, parking...and sat through that absolute s.hit show. Apart from Poz-who is a joy to watch-and Jesus who is literally up front by himself, this team lacks any quality. An embarrasing lack of any quality and many of these "kids" would be crap in the cpl...mind you we did squeek by two cpl teams, one via penalties...only because of Poz...our kids are hopeless and embarrassingly out of their depth. A few would be bench guys on my Friday night beer rec league team, and I am not kidding.

When is this failed experiment with these useless "kids" ending? They aren't good enough nor ever will be good enough. Compounding the fact that clueless American college coach Bradley decided to have no outside full back and put in kids that aren't full backs, and what did he or his buddy Manning thing was going to happen? We have the most goals against in the whole league....it doesn't help with slow as molasses Bradley Jr as the "shield"....as we get overun time and time again. How many give aways did Bradley have in the firs half alone? I counted at least 5...but who knows maybe more as I might have missed some as other fans headed for beers during the game (and blocked my view) to drown their sorrows watching that disaster class.

Akinola, who embarrasingly out of shape, starts again and literaly did nothing again. Hey Bradley Sr, lets start Akinola some more, maybe by the end of the season he'll lose a few pounds and might get 10 touches.

Nelson, the chicken with his head cut off, running around until he loses it or passes it back again stinks up the joint. Remind me again why he continues to play?

Thompson and Petasso have zero awareness on the defensive end. Salcedo got torched but Thompson's man first beat him to a long floating kick from the keeper with ease...and then Petrasso just let his man get a tap in..should have been subbed right then and there for giving up on the play.

Second goal, same s.hit, long speculative ball that jmr just let his man bring down and then they carved us up so easily. Mavinga stops running and Bradley nowhere to be found to prevent his man from slicing open the d...there were two wide open Seattle guys on the breakaway goal...ffs, where was the entire D and Osorio? Appalling d and par for the course...its how Columbus got their goal the other night...just slice open the back with a simple pass....

Oso, god bless the guy, but apart from missing that volley, was anonymous. Combine him with bradley and why we got over run in the centre midfield by some journeymen scrubs from Seattle...

And mind you, this was Seattle's "B" team that played midweek and flew across the country and dominated us. So humiliating. They hit the woodwork from on a sitter and missed a breakaway also. COuld have been much worse had they not been content to just win easily 2-0. Imagine us going to Seattle with our "b" team against their best team, we'd get pummled. We just lost to two depleted dog s.hit teams and some still pretend all is good....I just don't get it.

Ingsigne can't save this season, its a disaster. How Manning continues to be employed by mlse is shocking to me. He created this mess and then hands over the keys to the bradley who has zero tactical ability. He stood on the sideline with that clueless look.

Am stunned how dismal that was. Then stuck in the parking lot and took hours to get out of there to cap off another s.hit game. Thanks Manning, thanks Bradley.

I watched the post game presser now...and of course they trot up father and son with the lame excuses. Both have to go today.

If this is a "rebuild" why the hell is Bradley Jr still there? And again I ask, is there a clause in his contract or his dear old dad's contract that says Bradley Jr must start and not get subbed? (am being dead serious).

Rant over. And I don't feel better, am still fuming after watching that garbage.

Oh well.
    I actually don’t disagree with most of what you’re saying but I’m not as negative. It’s clear the end of this “failed” experiment with the kids starts next weekend and into this transfer window. The football has been really hard to watch a lot of the time. I’d be surprised if any of the kids are still playing at this level 3 years from now. But we have a lot to look forward to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the sad thing, as bad and finished as Bradley is, we didn't buy his replacement and are stuck with him for years still. And with dad as coach, he knows he plays no matter what.
    I do agree with the sentiment of your statement but I also think this season’s reset was badly needed and long overdue. Hopefully all the pain of this season is the housecleaning and preparation that leads to a better identity, a driven team, and a rejuvenated academy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh well.
    so well said
    100% truth
    Ps: this board is THe Twilight Zone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    I actually don’t disagree with most of what you’re saying but I’m not as negative. It’s clear the end of this “failed” experiment with the kids starts next weekend and into this transfer window. The football has been really hard to watch a lot of the time. I’d be surprised if any of the kids are still playing at this level 3 years from now. But we have a lot to look forward to.
    Thats the thing...none of these "kids" will be playing at this level in three years, I think anyone who is being honest with themselves can see they are not good and won't be...yet the spin from Manning and Bradley is its a "rebuild"...if these kids won't be here, what is the purpose of playing them and losing? Why delay the inevitable and not get players right now and then have to "rebuild" even more? This is a huge market team, missing the playoffs again and again can't be acceptable.

I just can imagine how frustrated Poz and Jimenez are with what they are surrounded with. They have football IQ, the rest (maybe a bit from Os who is okay) is severely lacking.

The "kids" stuff is frustrating also. Its used as an excuse for the mediocrity out there. Not that they are comparable but in terms of who they play against, Real Madrid has "kids" and they won a CL with them...for Camavinga is 19, Vini Jr 21, etc...either you are good enough or you aren't. Nelson/Akinola/Petrassio/Kerr/Thompson, etc are not quality. And no matter how much they are played, they won't be good enough ever. Our kids get dominated by reserve teams and barely can scrape by part timers on CPL teams....really hard to watch, especially after years of lockdown and looking forward to watching games live, now stuck with this drek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamp Berg View Post
    I do agree with the sentiment of your statement but I also think this season’s reset was badly needed and long overdue. Hopefully all the pain of this season is the housecleaning and preparation that leads to a better identity, a driven team, and a rejuvenated academy.
    I hope so.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoesphNdo View Post
    Pozuelo is 14th in the league for key passes (despite being ham strung by playing for us) and behind just about every coherent attack we've had this season. The idea that he's not getting the ball to forwards, and so much so that they aren't making runs any more, is frankly insane. He is by far our best player this season.
    He makes key passes - everything goes through him so of course he does

Every time he gets the ball, he slows down play by taking at least two touches.

He was not doing this when the approach was to get the ball out wide for crosses or to use speed of approach into the box. He was not doing this in Belgium either.

BB's main tactic is to get the ball into the zones in front of the box & move in from there. When LAFC was at their best, they were doing this with pace of approach (think Kaye) & quick ball movements.

POZ....he's not doing quick ball movement. He gets the ball, he takes a second touch, he attracts players (because opposing teams know he will attempt a dribble but won't pass right away). Same thing being done by Nelson but less effectively.

Think the history of Marky Delgado. When at his best, he was one touch & move it on. Vasquez the same. Osorio, the same.

Its what MightyDM says

... if your AM doesn’t see the run and move the ball first touch, you do get fed up and it’s hard to make them - not just mentally, but when do you move if you don’t know when the ball will be released. My take is Poz was trying to do too much and in so doing really creates issues for the team. Lots of blame to go around though. None of the young players except Ralph Priso and maybe Kerr were at it tonight. And I agree with JLoome. If you are going to beat a defensive shell, you need someone direct - Shaff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing I’m wondering is who are all these posters and where have you been? Not good timing for your posts to fit in after MTL game and then a hardworking game against Columbus? Had to wait until they totally crapped the bed?
    Last edited by Webdogg; 07-03-2022 at 08:55 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love seeing the young players grow. It’s a joy this season and worth the price of my four tickets + a beer. (I bike to the games; easy and free). Yesterday my take was that they were never at it - unlike the Columbus and Montréal games where they started on the front foot and took the game to the other team. The younger players in particular looked mentally tired And that makes sense; mental strength is part of the learning process too. As for the debate: Poz was trying to do too much - you cannot really make runs off somekne playing that way, because there is no way to anticipate. Hard to blame him on the night though. And it’s worth listening the BB’s press conference afterwards, particularly what they were trying to do at the half ie play wide. Speaks to JLoome’s point that we needed Shaff. Not sure Kerr is a effective wide player at this point.
    Poz made a great pass to Kerr at one point & Kerr took a touch before the tried a shot. Poz yelled at him for not taking the shot first time - rightly so & actually nice to see somebody not complaining "why didn't you pass it to me".

Some of the youth, like Kerr, look intimidated by the speed of play. Shaff & Priso & Nelson & JMR do not.

BTW, JMR is a BIG guy getting bigger every few weeks - he's going to make mistakes & is not an Alphonso Davies level. But, he has the

BB has made it clear in his statements that young talent was there because the turnover of experienced talent was going to take time - a lot of that young talent has seen its day & shown that it is not a solution long term.

I don't expect Petrasso or Nelson to start next week. We need a right sided solution as well. Thompson has been a target of attacks all season long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post

He was not doing this when the approach was to get the ball out wide for crosses or to use speed of approach into the box. He was not doing this in Belgium either.

BB's main tactic is to get the ball into the zones in front of the box & move in from there. When LAFC was at their best, they were doing this with pace of approach (think Kaye) & quick ball movements.

POZ....he's not doing quick ball movement. He gets the ball, he takes a second touch, he attracts players (because opposing teams know he will attempt a dribble but won't pass right away). Same thing being done by Nelson but less effectively.

Think the history of Marky Delgado. When at his best, he was one touch & move it on. Vasquez the same. Osorio, the same.

Its what MightyDM says
    So you’re arguing that he should make less key passes(which of course gets wasted by the recipient) because he’s holding on to the ball too long, and instead get the ball up quickly on first touch, only to have it recycled right back to him because none of either Shaff, Kerr, Priso, Nelson,Petrasso, Kosi, Akinola will be able to do anything with it, as we’ve seen time and again.
    I think you have to look at Poz himself, and wonder why he’s making those extra touches? He has ZERO confidence in anyone around him.
    LI will help this, and you know what? I bet he’s not making two touches to get the ball to him.
    So, to my original issue with the statement of Poz being the problem(which is completely crazy of course), he plays this way because he has no choice, based on what is around him. He can pass through balls very quickly as we’ve seen. He can make a couple quick touches to get space, and make a perfect through ball, but nobody would be there.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bradley's answer to a question about Poz is very interesting - starting at minute 5.

"We do everything to give him the chance to be the chance creator"

BB's pressers & discussion of tactics is very instructive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN80 View Post
    So you’re arguing that he should make less key passes(which of course gets wasted by the recipient) because he’s holding on to the ball too long, and instead get the ball up quickly on first touch, only to have it recycled right back to him because none of either Shaff, Kerr, Priso, Nelson,Petrasso, Kosi, Akinola will be able to do anything with it, as we’ve seen time and again.
    I think you have to look at Poz himself, and wonder why he’s making those extra touches? He has ZERO confidence in anyone around him.
    LI will help this, and you know what? I bet he’s not making two touches to get the ball to him.
    So, to my original issue with the statement of Poz being the problem(which is completely crazy of course), he plays this way because he has no choice, based on what is around him. He can pass through balls very quickly as we’ve seen. He can make a couple quick touches to get space, and make a perfect through ball, but nobody would be there.

lol

So basically Poz is surrounded by crap and is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

He literally put the ball on a silver platter to Kerr, Priso, Thompson a number of times after drawing and skinning multiple defenders and they each time did nothing with it while being wide open. Same thing happened with his passes to Shaffleburg the other night. These "kids" are not capable. Best thing for Poz to do is just do it alone and look for Jimenez like his assist the other night, no one else has any ability to work with Poz.

One criticizm of Poz last night. He created the free kick at the top of the box beating three guys and should not have let Salcedo take that meak and useless free kick that floated into the keeper's arms. Only Poz, Jimenez or now Insigne should be anywhere near set pieces. No one else has the skill of football IQ to take them. Reminds me of last year when bradley was alwas sniffing around set pieces and he has the touch of a lumberjack...lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bradley's answer to a question about Poz is very interesting - starting at minute 5.

"We do everything to give him the chance to be the chance creator"

BB's pressers & discussion of tactics is very instructive.

Bradley has no tactics, come on man. You are defending the infensible.

After all he is the brilliant architect of having no real outside full backs.lol And as a result have Petrasso, Shaffelburgh and Thompson get torched over and over.

Poz can't work miracles here...he is surrounded by absolute crap. And then is pushed out wide where even less chance to create.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its what MightyDM says
    Making key passes means setting up players for a shot. None of what you're saying at all holds up to the fact that almost every shot we've had this season has been from pozuelo. If his slowing down of the play was so ineffective, he wouldn't be creating chances at a rate beaten by only a handful of players in the league despite having a bad team with not many threats to pass too who don't have the balance of play more often than not. What your saying is just factually incorrect, it can't be true at the rate of chances he creates. Whatever he's doing is statistically effective. He's a play maker who makes plays, sets up chances, assists and scores goals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a reminder that these young players are mostly 19 and 20. It’s a good thing they are getting a chance - just too bad it’s so many of the them at once - if it was 2 or 3 of them only ie Ayo Nelson JMR the dynamic would be different.

Jury is out on Bob
    Bradley but unlike Armas he deserves time because he has proved himself elsewhere, and often.

I was furious with Armas and Manning. It was a shit show. This year, you can see the progress and what they are trying to do. It’s not a vitriol kind of year for me. It’s a hopeful one.
    Last edited by MightyDM; 07-03-2022 at 12:28 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a reminder that these young players are mostly 19 and 20. It’s a good thing they are getting a chance - just too bad it’s so many of the them at once - if it was 2 or 3 of them only ie Ayo Nelson JMR the dynamic would be different.

Jury is out on Bib Bradley but unlike Armas he deserves time because he has proved himself elsewhere, and often.

I was furious with Armas and Manning. It was a shit show. This year, you can see the progress and what they are trying to do. It’s not a vitriol kind of year for me. It’s a hopeful one.
    This is pretty much it right here. You can see what the tactical plan is but this many kids in all at once makes it hard to implement. As OG said earlier, if you watch all of Bob's post match pressers he pretty much breaks it down to what we're saying on here. There's a plan but some of the youth can't think or react fast enough or make poor decisions when the pressure and pace is high. On the plus side they're learning and getting experience.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are some of you here if you can't handle the downs of being a soccer fan? Serious question.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bradley has no tactics, come on man. You are defending the infensible.

After all he is the brilliant architect of having no real outside full backs.lol And as a result have Petrasso, Shaffelburgh and Thompson get torched over and over.

Poz can't work miracles here...he is surrounded by absolute crap. And then is pushed out wide where even less chance to create.
    Hala all your comments are spot on , absolute gold keep up your critique of this team, the kids , Bill Manning, Bob Bradley, Bradley Jr all poor excuses for Soccer players, coaches, executives. How you describe the state of what’s happening with this club is closest to reality then anything other posters are saying. Keep up it up Brother

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jury is out on Bib Bradley but unlike Armas he deserves time because he has proved himself elsewhere, and often.

I agree. I am just ready at this stage to have a few more experienced players in the lineup and a lower proportion of youth.

I get it. We had a roster that was past it’s “best before” date and a bad team atmosphere last year. Things had to change and it couldn’t all happen in one window. So subtractions were more than additions at the start. We used the gap as a unique opportunity to give our youth players minutes.

But now that we’ve gone through this window and to be blunt none of the youth players look ready to start (although sub appearances are fine) I think it’s time to continue with signings. LI has been done for months. Criscito rumoured for months. I expect at least a couple more players this window. If that doesn’t happen, the math here starts to look like it does it the Curtis days when we get blindsided by things and are always on the back foot. Osorio coming out of contract, Poz coming out of contract. Roster work has to pick up here or we’re going to be perpetually handicapped.