Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 187
  1. #151
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    Mods ban me if you are inclined, but I take this shit anymore

    SteveP - you are annoying as fuck all you do is complain. Honestly got get a hobby or something seriously. Your negativity is exhausting

    Hala - no idea who you are. But if you are dumb enough to compare World class youth talent to players coming through an MLS academy maybe you stick to watching European football. Also, if you couldn’t see that there was need for a rebuild without explicitly being told it. I don’t know what to tell you.
    Dude, take a deep breathe and carefully read what I wrote...I used those guys as an example as you keep this fale hope of us playing "kids"....like the future is bright with them. It isn't, they are not quality and have no business playing let alone us starting 7 of them and losing. tfc2 is a gong show...there isn't some Aphonso Davies there....and yet, we are starting them when even at tfc2 they are not good....

    Manning has pulled the wool over your eyes....he never said we'd miss the playoffs this year and be so horrible...surely even as clueless as Manning is, he must know playing without actual full backs is not feasable unless you are tanking the season? And back to back diasaster seasons missing the playoffs...who cares if Insigne comes...we will miss the playoffs yet again and how many more losses will we have in May and June until he comes? And even when he comes, he is playing with cpl and tfc2 kids that should only be in cpl and or tfc2. He'll be shocked when he sees this s.hit or looks behind him and sees Bradley walking around and still taking free kicks...lol or Bono belting the ball out of bounds continually....

    Face it, Manning must go and Bradley (both) shouldn't be here.

    We'll be "rebuilding" next year again...for this unicornish "transition". Embarrassing for how big a club and market we are that we have to keep putting up with this crap.

  2. #152
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    beautiful downtown bolton
    Posts
    3,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
    I suspect a lot of these replies are from bots, im pretty sure the reggie character is a bot
    bots cant call you a moron like you really are...sorry a part time supporter moron

  3. #153
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    then you all don’t understand the realities of building a squad.. in a league with weird rules and having a calendar that is different then the majority of the world. The non sense on this board, is fucking exhausting. The majority only complain when we loose and besides that crickets..

    so I think they should just fuck off and get a new hobby as they add absolutely nothing to the discussion.

    again if the mods want to ban me I’m fine with it. I’m just sick of it all
    I won't "fuck off". I am a poster here and if the mods don't see any problem with my posts, surely I won't leave because some random guy like you is throwing a hissy fit because we are calling out the s.hit show this team is now. We all want better. This is completely unacceptable.

  4. #154
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    beautiful downtown bolton
    Posts
    3,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    Mods ban me if you are inclined, but I take this shit anymore

    SteveP - you are annoying as fuck all you do is complain. Honestly got get a hobby or something seriously. Your negativity is exhausting

    Hala - no idea who you are. But if you are dumb enough to compare World class youth talent to players coming through an MLS academy maybe you stick to watching European football. Also, if you couldn’t see that there was need for a rebuild without explicitly being told it. I don’t know what to tell you.
    thank you....

  5. #155
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    867
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    they played hard yesterday and were unlucky to not to get points the last 2 games,other than tuning out at the end of the game to allow those 2 goals,but when paul rothrock no offence to him he gave them a spark,is taking your frree kicks late in a game,shows how bad this off season has been that is on bradley and manning,and what is with the injuries old guy young guys and the guys made of glass mavinga.
    Again I have to disagree with you
    Mavinga is not made of glass
    the Mavinga injuries are fake injuries
    he is not really injured
    they didnít even bother trying to fake the Mavinga injury
    they just had him pretend he pulled a muscle or whatever nonsenses injury they made up
    i suspect he is playing elsewhere

  6. #156
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    beautiful downtown bolton
    Posts
    3,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
    Again I have to disagree with you
    Mavinga is not made of glass
    the Mavinga injuries are fake injuries
    he is not really injured
    they didn’t even bother trying to fake the Mavinga injury
    they just had him pretend he pulled a muscle or whatever nonsenses injury they made up
    i suspect he is playing elsewhere
    holy shit man....mavinga has been injured alot the last 3 years.tell me mr insider why would they fake a injury?

  7. #157
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Honestly are you that Fucking dense???

    do you think manning had anything to do with the day to day operations of the team? Decided who we sign and who gets traded. JFC. As I said in another thread yes Curtis was mistake, a big one. But letís look at what manning actually has done:

    puezelo - mvp good signing
    Seba - not extending him was great. He fell off the cliff after he left so we would have been saddled with that contract
    Jozy - bad extension knee jerk because of Seba
    Curtis/Armas - terrible decision. But I will caveat if you sign a coach that wants to play a specific way you donít give him the players what would you expect?
    Bradley Jr - getting him to sign a tamdeal was fantastic and gave an option to find another dp
    Bradley Sr - great hire accomplished coach in the league and has contacts all over the world see Jesus

    so anyone who watched this team knew it needed to be rebuilt or retooled or what ever the fuck you want to call it. But because they didnít explicitly say itÖ

    I really donít know what to tell you

  8. #158
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    867
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    Honestly are you that Fucking dense???

    do you think manning had anything to do with the day to day operations of the team? Decided who we sign and who gets traded. JFC. As I said in another thread yes Curtis was mistake, a big one. But let’s look at what manning actually has done:

    puezelo - mvp good signing
    Seba - not extending him was great. He fell off the cliff after he left so we would have been saddled with that contract
    Jozy - bad extension knee jerk because of Seba
    Curtis/Armas - terrible decision. But I will caveat if you sign a coach that wants to play a specific way you don’t give him the players what would you expect?
    Bradley Jr - getting him to sign a tamdeal was fantastic and gave an option to find another dp
    Bradley Sr - great hire accomplished coach in the league and has contacts all over the world see Jesus

    so anyone who watched this team knew it needed to be rebuilt or retooled or what ever the fuck you want to call it. But because they didn’t explicitly say it…

    I really don’t know what to tell you
    this post is incongruent
    At first you state Manning has nothing to do with the day to day operations of the team
    which is correct
    but then you state Manning was responsible for all these good actions

    you need to calm down man
    this board is a bastion of free speech
    embrace it

  9. #159
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry I forgot to add he only deals with anything to do with DP’s the balance of what I said is correct

    yes it’s free speech on this board and I stand by everything I said
    Last edited by TheGoodson; 05-15-2022 at 02:31 PM.

  10. #160
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    Sorry I forgot to add he only deals with anything to do with DPís the balance of what I said is correct

    yes itís free speech on this board and I stand by everything I said
    Big 3 DPs weíre already in place when Manning arrived , we do not win MLS cup without the 3. Four years later under his watch look where we are.

  11. #161
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
    this post is incongruent
    At first you state Manning has nothing to do with the day to day operations of the team
    which is correct
    but then you state Manning was responsible for all these good actions

    you need to calm down man
    this board is a bastion of free speech
    embrace it
    Well said bro. Not sure who this goodson is with all the swearing and ranting and raving and telling posters to f off...wow! lol

    Maybe he's Manning's agent or something, who knows...lol

  12. #162
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lots to take in so a couple of thoughts…. and no need for the rage ( lots of opinions and not always going to be aligned)

    Yes we can expect more from this team and we should. Yesterday we had no finishing or even real playmaking at all in the final 3rd (or at least some attempts that made Orlando work). Three scoreless games in a row against the bottom feeders of the league (ok maybe not Orlando) but we need to make teams worry. It is not good enough that management, even without our injuries have left the cupboard so bare.

    So my hot take,

    I thought Akinola looks really rusty and i hope all that it is, had a couple of opportunities to either play give and goes or send Jimenez on his way and didn’t. But yes he looks like he has bulked up.

    Priso looked solid, stepping in and anticipation balls, I wonder if he was pulled for fitness reasons (haven’t seen any post game things) but if he can get in a grove he is a serviceable MLS (maybe more) player.

    For the life of me, unless Rothrock is a spectacular free kick taker, why is he taking that free kick, that should never happen (you will remember 80+ Minute edge of the box and he sends it right into the wall)…uggh. That was a leadership failure, whether the coach or on the field. But that just cannot happen, there appeared to be no set play… shocking!!

    On Mavinga, I wish i could remember the game but i can see the play clearly where he turned off last year under Armas, i honestly believe he doesn’t want to be here and is finishing his contract. Regardless, you cannot put Salcedo and Mavinga on at the same time (too similar) and dangerous. I thought McNaughton and Salcedo were solid most of yesterday. Salcedo takes risks but i kind of like him, be great if he can be bought down and bring in one more DP.

    Why do I go to the games because I get to have a couple of beers with my friends and hopefully we can see some passion in our players and get to see some decent football with results. Pretty shitty when we play like this but I would spend the day a BMO before going to any other team…

    BTW… we need a new bar to meet at.
    Last edited by Bushmancan; 05-16-2022 at 07:43 AM.

  13. #163
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section 223 View Post
    Big 3 DPs we’re already in place when Manning arrived , we do not win MLS cup without the 3. Four years later under his watch look where we are.
    Right on the money....we are about to miss the playoffs for the third time in 4 years...all while having the highest payroll in the mls at his disposal last year....great job by Manning...not. A complete failure.

    Credit to Manning though, the Insigne signing is a distraction from all his horrible hires/descisions and this season being another s.hit show like last year....

  14. #164
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    Lots to take in so a couple of thoughts…. and no need for the rage ( lots of opinions and not always going to be aligned)

    Yes we can expect more from this team and we should. Yesterday we had no finishing or even real playmaking at all in the final 3rd (or at least some attempts that made Orlando work). Three scoreless games in a row against the bottom feeders of the league (ok maybe not Orlando) but we need to make teams worry. It is not good enough that management, even without our injuries have left the cupboard so bare.

    So my hot take,

    I thought Akinola looks really rusty and i hope all that it is, had a couple of opportunities to either play give and goes or send Jimenez on his way and didn’t. But yes he looks like he has bulked up.

    Priso looked solid, stepping in and anticipation balls, I wonder if he was pulled for fitness reasons (haven’t seen any post game things) but if he can get in a grove he is a serviceable MLS (maybe more) player.

    For the life of me, unless Rothrock is a spectacular free kick taker, why is he taking that free kick, that should never happen (you will remember 80+ Minute edge of the box and he sends it right into the wall)…uggh. That was a leadership failure, whether the coach or on the field. But that just cannot happen, there appeared to be no set play… shocking!!

    On Mavinga, I wish i could remember the game but i can see the play clearly where he turned off last year under Armas, i honestly believe he doesn’t want to be here and is finishing his contract. Regardless, you cannot put Salcedo and Mavinga on at the same time (too similar) and dangerous. I thought McNaughton and Salcedo were solid most of yesterday. Salcedo takes risks but i kind of like him, be great if he can be bought down and bring in one more DP.

    Why do I go to the games because I get to have a couple of beers with my friends and hopefully we can see some passion in our players and get to see results. Pretty shitty when we play like this but I would spend the day a BMO before going to any other team…

    BTW… we need a new bar to meet at.

    Well said Bush. The sheer audacity of Rothrock to even think of taking a free kick is a shocking indictment of the team...surely Bradley talks to the team before and discusses who takes penalties, free kicks, etc...or maybe not. Wow.

    Mavinga is collecting a paycheque, and running down the contract. A shame...he was good a few years back...but now has packed it in.

    And Nelson, sorry but he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off...never looks up, dribbles until he loses it and has zero awareness on the defensive end...one time in the first half he had no idea his man ran in behind him in our box....or like in earlier games, literally "chickens" out of tackles and we've given up goals as a result like away at Columbus....

    Bradley is useless...was good before but just can't move and gets overun in the midfield which is shocking because he doesn't even run box to box...he can't. Yet we know his dad won't take him off and he is an automatic starter no matter how bad he plays...and imagine what that does to the morale of the team seeing dad favour his son so much...even a game or so ago in the media blaming Poz for his son's mistake....unbelievable.

  15. #165
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    12,679
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    thank you....
    Certain folks are only interested in toxicity.
    I have to remind myself to login; that
    block function comes in handy at times like this.

  16. #166
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    10,889
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    On the bar front, you talking about Brazen Head , we just moved there after some stop gap time at Corks, which from the whole grocery store thing turned some off. Brazen has been very accommodating so far and have brought in our beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    Lots to take in so a couple of thoughts…. and no need for the rage ( lots of opinions and not always going to be aligned)

    Yes we can expect more from this team and we should. Yesterday we had no finishing or even real playmaking at all in the final 3rd (or at least some attempts that made Orlando work). Three scoreless games in a row against the bottom feeders of the league (ok maybe not Orlando) but we need to make teams worry. It is not good enough that management, even without our injuries have left the cupboard so bare.

    So my hot take,

    I thought Akinola looks really rusty and i hope all that it is, had a couple of opportunities to either play give and goes or send Jimenez on his way and didn’t. But yes he looks like he has bulked up.

    Priso looked solid, stepping in and anticipation balls, I wonder if he was pulled for fitness reasons (haven’t seen any post game things) but if he can get in a grove he is a serviceable MLS (maybe more) player.

    For the life of me, unless Rothrock is a spectacular free kick taker, why is he taking that free kick, that should never happen (you will remember 80+ Minute edge of the box and he sends it right into the wall)…uggh. That was a leadership failure, whether the coach or on the field. But that just cannot happen, there appeared to be no set play… shocking!!

    On Mavinga, I wish i could remember the game but i can see the play clearly where he turned off last year under Armas, i honestly believe he doesn’t want to be here and is finishing his contract. Regardless, you cannot put Salcedo and Mavinga on at the same time (too similar) and dangerous. I thought McNaughton and Salcedo were solid most of yesterday. Salcedo takes risks but i kind of like him, be great if he can be bought down and bring in one more DP.

    Why do I go to the games because I get to have a couple of beers with my friends and hopefully we can see some passion in our players and get to see results. Pretty shitty when we play like this but I would spend the day a BMO before going to any other team…

    BTW… we need a new bar to meet at.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  17. #167
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    On the bar front, you talking about Brazen Head , we just moved there after some stop gap time at Corks, which from the whole grocery store thing turned some off. Brazen has been very accommodating so far and have brought in our beer.
    Awesome, see you next game.

  18. #168
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    867
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Certain folks are only interested in toxicity.
    I have to remind myself to login; that
    block function comes in handy at times like this.

    you’ve got your head in the sand buddy
    these tfc2 guys are not at all mls quality
    youre fooling yourself
    if you want to spend your money paying top dollar to watch these guys play
    i can’t understand it at all, but to each his own
    but I can tell you this I will check the lineup one hour before the game starts
    and if the staring lineups contains these tfc2 players there is no way I am going to buy your tickets off of you on ticketmaster for 50 cents on the dollar
    find yourself another sucker
    you pay $100 a ticket for yourself your friends your family
    Go to town man
    i won’t even pay $20
    i won’t even pay $5 a ticket
    Last edited by stevep; 05-15-2022 at 07:59 PM.

  19. #169
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Iím with The Goodson. Itís interesting and exciting seeing the young players get their chance. From a roster building perspective, BB likely was over optimistic about being able to turn wingers into full backs (Shaff and JMR) but for me nothing else is a mistake - it you are going to clean house, clean house. Itís not like we can get relegated and if we are going to miss the playoffs the year when the CMNT is in the World Cup is the year to do it. While some of the youth might not be good enough, some have shown more than expected - Kosi for example - and taken their chance. Priso and Bradley looked like they are good together and he (Priso) will be brought along. My biggest worry is Poz. While we missed his creativity yesterday, he wasnít himself last year and has been off the pace this year. Bob Bradley has been a breath of fresh air from the Armas/ Curtis debacle. Iíd far rather see us start over the way he has than try to keep a few short term players who donít want to be here just to get results. And Goodson, there are people in these boards you should just ignore. I do.

  20. #170
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,203
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Largely out of hand (and off topic over here). Do we still have mods?

  21. #171
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FWIW I have never rated Manning. But he was smart to bring in BB who is a builder. And for those of us who are all over MB, he does a whole range of important things game after game that nobody notices he does them so well. Next time you go to BMO just watch him. Ignore everything else and you will see what I mean. Regardless, he’s a legend and deserves respect in these Boards. They way some talk about him is not worthy of a supporter of this club.

  22. #172
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    618
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just my 2 cents but anyone that thinks this is bad was obviously not around in 2012 - 2013. Those 2 years I practically had to drag myself to BMO at times but I was still there. Should Manning be fired? I thought we should have gotten rid of him a few years ago, but I cannot make that call. None of us can. If you don't like the product in front of you, don't watch and don't go. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to shell out money if you don't want to. I could give a fiddlers fuck about how much people would or wouldn't spend to watch the game. To each their own

  23. #173
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,203
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blindside16 View Post
    Just my 2 cents but anyone that thinks this is bad was obviously not around in 2012 - 2013. Those 2 years I practically had to drag myself to BMO at times but I was still there. Should Manning be fired? I thought we should have gotten rid of him a few years ago, but I cannot make that call. None of us can. If you don't like the product in front of you, don't watch and don't go. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to shell out money if you don't want to. I could give a fiddlers fuck about how much people would or wouldn't spend to watch the game. To each their own
    Part of me thinks this is worse, at least as a fan. In the dark days my expectations were nil, so I was happy to go to BMO and see Robert Earnshaw nip a goal. Watching this team get on the stump and preach about how amazing they are and want to be and then completely faceplant has been so much harder for me.

  24. #174
    RPB Member
    Moderator

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On the Interwebs
    Posts
    18,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    then you all don’t understand the realities of building a squad.. in a league with weird rules and having a calendar that is different then the majority of the world. The non sense on this board, is fucking exhausting. The majority only complain when we loose and besides that crickets..

    so I think they should just fuck off and get a new hobby as they add absolutely nothing to the discussion.

    again if the mods want to ban me I’m fine with it. I’m just sick of it all
    Not banning you at this point, but negativity when a team is losing is pretty common in all sports (especially in Toronto), so I'm going to suggest that you don't get upset about a few people who want to vent and tear everything down. Especially don't get so worked up that you are telling people to "fuck off." Leave the keyboard, talk a walk. Ignore them.

    You've been on since 2015 and haven't seen some of the epic board meltdowns that happened 2011-2014! Those of us who have been around for a while know how dire it can get (when the team is in a funk) and how great it can get (when you win the treble). We also know from experience that changing coaches every year doesn't end well (basically every coach before Vanney).

    For those of you who want to tear everything down and fire everybody because they couldn't convince Insigne to leave mid-season in Italy for Toronto, take a breath, step away from the keyboard, and go for a walk. It's beautiful weather and spring has come. Mid-season we'll get Insigne and almost certainly a few more players. Peace.
    Last edited by Oldtimer; 05-16-2022 at 09:41 AM.


  25. #175
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    F5
    Posts
    13,262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    epic board meltdowns that happened 2011-2014!
    My still favourite thread of all time was the 100 pages on De Rosario which included a section where we discussed if Earl Cochrane should have received a trial request from Celtic in his fax machine, hahaha

  26. #176
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    4,152
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah these boards are quite tame now. When we had Mo, Bernie and Cochrane running the ship everything was much more dire.

    Although I will say in the short time Curtis and Armas were here they did quite a lot damage.

  27. #177
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    4,152
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    FWIW I have never rated Manning. But he was smart to bring in BB who is a builder. And for those of us who are all over MB, he does a whole range of important things game after game that nobody notices he does them so well. Next time you go to BMO just watch him. Ignore everything else and you will see what I mean. Regardless, he’s a legend and deserves respect in these Boards. They way some talk about him is not worthy of a supporter of this club.
    MB is a legend but just like with Jozy it doesn't mean we shouldn't move on. The team needs a destroyer DM who has pace and can pass with sharpness, we are not winning anything by covering his liabilities. I don't expect anything out of this season, however I do expect to see long term replacements brought in this season for the position MB plays.

    In my opinion MB should have been phased out of a starting role three years ago, but hey we had Curtis with his head in the sand, and this year I am somewhat disappointed in Bob insisting on starting MB every game.

  28. #178
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok seriously, where does Crisito play. CB with Salcedo? or LB with McNaughton, Salcedo and Thomson? or something else.

    It is pretty obvious Salcedo is a risk taker (much like Mavinga a couple of years back), who is the steady CB marshaling the line?

    No even going to speculate on who the DM is... but if we cannot stop goals from coming in, we better have the best offense in the league and a passable back line.
    Last edited by Bushmancan; 05-16-2022 at 12:52 PM.

  29. #179
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    Ok seriously, where does Crisito play. CB with Salcedo? or LB with McNaughton, Salcedo and Thomson? or something else.

    It is pretty obvious Salcedo is a risk taker (much like Mavinga a couple of years back), who is the steady CB marshaling the line?

    No even going to speculate on who the DM is... but if we cannot stop goals from coming in, we better have the best offense in the league and a passable back line.
    Criscito gives the back line instant stability, Salcedo settles down with Criscito on the field OíNeill and Mavinga also benefit with the experienced Italian, I have no worries , canít wait this will be good

  30. #180
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 110 Row 24
    Posts
    7,234
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section 223 View Post
    Criscito gives the back line instant stability, Salcedo settles down with Criscito on the field O’Neill and Mavinga also benefit with the experienced Italian, I have no worries , can’t wait this will be good
    Salcedo isn't the CB marshal I thought he'd be. He seems. more like a Mavinga type who destroys up high and moves the ball out from the back.

    I'm assuming Cricito would fill that role of stay at home organizer?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •