Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
Mods ban me if you are inclined, but I take this shit anymore

SteveP - you are annoying as fuck all you do is complain. Honestly got get a hobby or something seriously. Your negativity is exhausting

Hala - no idea who you are. But if you are dumb enough to compare World class youth talent to players coming through an MLS academy maybe you stick to watching European football. Also, if you couldn’t see that there was need for a rebuild without explicitly being told it. I don’t know what to tell you.
Dude, take a deep breathe and carefully read what I wrote...I used those guys as an example as you keep this fale hope of us playing "kids"....like the future is bright with them. It isn't, they are not quality and have no business playing let alone us starting 7 of them and losing. tfc2 is a gong show...there isn't some Aphonso Davies there....and yet, we are starting them when even at tfc2 they are not good....

Manning has pulled the wool over your eyes....he never said we'd miss the playoffs this year and be so horrible...surely even as clueless as Manning is, he must know playing without actual full backs is not feasable unless you are tanking the season? And back to back diasaster seasons missing the playoffs...who cares if Insigne comes...we will miss the playoffs yet again and how many more losses will we have in May and June until he comes? And even when he comes, he is playing with cpl and tfc2 kids that should only be in cpl and or tfc2. He'll be shocked when he sees this s.hit or looks behind him and sees Bradley walking around and still taking free kicks...lol or Bono belting the ball out of bounds continually....

Face it, Manning must go and Bradley (both) shouldn't be here.

We'll be "rebuilding" next year again...for this unicornish "transition". Embarrassing for how big a club and market we are that we have to keep putting up with this crap.