Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Take the the go train it cost me $10 return from burlington

Maybe a lot of people don’t know about this but I just want to pass on to save you money go on there website and you will see the train scroll down and it will ask you for a for a $10.00 for a Saturday pass or $15 for at Saturday and Sunday. Going to the game me and the wife were paying close to $50 I didn’t like that cost so now before both of us return is only $20 which puts a smile on my face
    Last edited by firm; 04-21-2022 at 06:14 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firm View Post
    Maybe a lot of people don’t know about this but I just want to pass on to save you money go on there website and you will see the train scroll down and it will ask you for a for a $10.00 for a Saturday pass or $15 for at Saturday and Sunday. Going to the game me and the wife were paying close to $50 I didn’t like that cost so now before both of us return is only $20 which puts a smile on my face
    That's great. We're trying to use the same pass for weekend excursions with GO.

Just one thing to consider though: not sure if you saw the thread about Metrolinx shenanigans at the Ex station, checking everyone's passes when exiting the train and causing long delays.

Not sure if they will do that again the next home game, or if they will tell anyone in advance. However people may not want to take the last train before the game; might be better to take one train earlier and leave some buffer time at BMO Field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes I go a couple of hours before the game I hit the bar called liberty commons. For some beers $5 for a tall boy it’s a micro brewery

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firm View Post
    Yes I go a couple of hours before the game I hit the bar called liberty commons. For some beers $5 for a tall boy it’s a micro brewery
    Yes that's a great plan!

Then just time your walk through the tunnel to the stadium so it doesn't coincide with the arrival of another GO train.