Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Season tics does anyone know thanks

We’ll Jordan what happeng , is it full house this season *with know masks, and I’ve had my season tics that wasn’t used but paid for I know I saw the first home game before the clampdown *so basically do I have to buy tics for the first home game or is that going to be waived do to all this COVID stuff. *And now the dates and times have been changed are you going to send out different tics if I decide to go thanks rob

Sent from my iPhone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firm View Post
    We’ll Jordan what happeng , is it full house this season *with know masks, and I’ve had my season tics that wasn’t used but paid for I know I saw the first home game before the clampdown *so basically do I have to buy tics for the first home game or is that going to be waived do to all this COVID stuff. *And now the dates and times have been changed are you going to send out different tics if I decide to go thanks rob

Sent from my iPhone
    I don't think they're waving any games now. You can check your account at https://am.ticketmaster.com/tfc/ where you can see your tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know how to list their tickets on StubHub to sell? I've noticed that the download feature is not available for my season seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Does anyone know how to list their tickets on StubHub to sell? I've noticed that the download feature is not available for my season seats.
    https://support.stubhub.com/en/suppo...t-to-the-buyer

Instructions above. I think there's also a way to list your tickets directly on Ticketmaster through the account manager site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noxx98 View Post
    https://support.stubhub.com/en/suppo...t-to-the-buyer

Instructions above. I think there's also a way to list your tickets directly on Ticketmaster through the account manager site.
    Thank you noxx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll want to list as mobile transfer or something like that...