Page 33 of 193 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC/Everton View Post
    TFC and Atlanta United linked to Monterrey keeper, Hugo Gonzalez https://www.tudn.mx/liga-mx/futbol-e...-de-la-liga-mx
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeForbes View Post
    Good to see the team is out there looking to upgrade the GK position. 31 is a prime age for a keeper.
    Gonzalez is on loan at Juarez from Monterrey. His loan expires on June 30th so this could be a realistic transfer. However one of Bono or Westberg would likely need to be dealt or sold. We already spend way too much money on the GK position.
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    hopefully they have a trade for bono lined up.

could explain his recent benching.
    Ooof! Boy o' boy! Maybe? Totally down with the notion we need a goalkeeper, just not so sure this window and/or about this one.
    Is anyone an improvement over Bono? The caution... the grass is not always greener.
    Jury's still out for me on Salcedo's evaluation- performance/DP status; regardless of any financial shrewdness in the Salcedo for Soteldo move.

IIUC...
    Gonzalez was loaned out from Monterrey first to Necaxa and then to Juarez over the last few years.
    I do not think these teams have performed consistently well over that time in LigaMX.
    Believe he played enough last 'Ura, yet seems to have finished near or at bottom with Juarez; even when with Necaxa.
    Probably could have been relegated to AscensoMX if LigaMX didn't suspend that process a few years ago until a few 'Uras before the Y26 NA World Cup.
    Or even exploited those LigaMX Pro/Reg team financial benchmarks to stay up over a conditionally promoted team before that.
    Again, I don't know about this goalkeeper... understand his contract may be up.
    Not able to determine any connect to Manning or BBradley.
    Is he looking for a move cause he needs a change of scenery- wants out of dodge or is there no Juarez/Monterray or other LigaMX team renewal interest?
    Juarez new Coach and Player Director is Gimnasia Plata Argentinan Herman Criscante, stalwart and some say legendary LigaMX goalkeeper of Toluca.
    If he is letting Gonzalez go- taking a pass, then I suspect he doesn't rate/have any faith in him sort of like us/BBradley in Bono?

Hope the speculation of this sort of acquisition means Bono may be getting moved intra-league.
    IMO, for most likely MLS Funny Money or maybe even some kind of three team player swap?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if it's just me, but I've been very reluctant to write Bono off entirely thinking he's going to bounce back. That said - at this point in time I fully realize that we need an upgrade in goal and it's probably time to move on. At the same time I fully expect him to leave and win an MLS Cup/KOTY elsewhere.

I can't see us getting much for him. Surely other clubs will be interested, but you have to think they'll all be playing hardball to alleviate us of his cap hit. If Marky netted us 400k in Garber bucks we probably want to set our expectations well below this figure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Dude, it's a two-week old rumour as a story. I don't think there's a whit of truth to it, so you're worrying about nothing.
    Brother, the Vulcan in me is with you, the Human... almost.
    I know your right. That my foolishness is tragic.
    For the most part I was even with you on the Chiellini spec; and yet... strange times.
    I get it... in no multiverse way would any of this make any practical sense...
    BBradley already out, replaced by FCannavaro?
    Or FCannavaro- Coach, BBradley- GM, Manning- PRES?
    Or even FCannavaro- Coach- BBradley- GM, MBradley- PRES with Manning- Argos & BMO World Cup Facilities PRES?
    I acknowledge FCannavaro has likely been shopping himself hard around since Evergrande Guangzhou- China.

Still, I just cannot shake that agita, that direct connect to Lorenzo...
    Insigne's birthday party 19May22 with his brothers, father and FCannavaro.

https://www.napolimagazine.com/in-ev...abio-cannavaro

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecell View Post
    Not sure if it's just me, but I've been very reluctant to write Bono off entirely thinking he's going to bounce back. That said - at this point in time I fully realize that we need an upgrade in goal and it's probably time to move on. At the same time I fully expect him to leave and win an MLS Cup/KOTY elsewhere.

I can't see us getting much for him. Surely other clubs will be interested, but you have to think they'll all be playing hardball to alleviate us of his cap hit. If Marky netted us 400k in Garber bucks we probably want to set our expectations well below this figure.
    IMO Alex Bono is equivalent to Joe Bendik. He continues to suffer from the same issues he's had since 2018. Not a single bit of progress has been made with him. Bendik continued to have the same issues when he left us and went to Orlando. They reached their ceiling early.

I think his stock was overvalued thanks in large part to the teams he had in front of him. If he does win an MLS Cup it'll be because of the team in front of him - with that said, there's no way he'll win KOTY. He won't be the reason they won a chip.

if you are worried about him becoming the next Stefan Frei - don't be. When Stef left here he was still a top goalie, just on a shit team. For whatever reason he was unfairly blacklisted by the management at the time. Pretty sure most people did not like him leaving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    I agree with you about his play. We're are on the same page there.
    I agree with you about him not being a starter - his starting days should've ended in 2020 - but don't forget Marky Delgado went down with an injury for a big portion of the final 1/3 of the season. I think he was brought back as a necessity. I would say the same thing in 2021 and 2022 - who else do you put there as a legit replacement?

But that's not where my thoughts were on my original post - I was more talking about his opinion and evaluation of players that are "TFC quality". Guys who embody what it means to be a TFC player. I won't question the evaluation he gave Daddy Bradley about the squad at the end of 2021 and who needed to go and who needed to stay. I believe he had influence on what sort of on field personality and work ethic came into the team since he's been here.
    Yeah, that’s pretty sensible dude. You’re probably right. He may misperceive his own value on the field and he may be too tough on teammates… but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t recognize the right professional work ethic and who doesn’t have it.

IT may well be, based on performances on four teams in two leagues, that Kamar Lawrence is such a consistent performer that he has always gotten away with half-assing it in training. Certainly, he was valued in Belgium but decided to leave and come home anyway, very odd for a guy trying to make it to the highest level. And he runs a bunch of off-field business interests, which also doesn’t suggest soccer was his priority.

I admit, I hadn’t seen Auro or Marky look happy in three years.

So it’s quite believable. He might even have been nuanced about it and said, “look, they’re both good wingbacks by the league’s standard, but on a team full of kids, their attitudes are poison.”

I have to remember sometimes that MB is a bright guy, could speak five languages by age 20. That doesn’t always translate to good people skills or personality, or even high cognitive comprehension, but poisonous or negative is often pretty easy to recognize.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    IMO Alex Bono is equivalent to Joe Bendik. He continues to suffer from the same issues he's had since 2018. Not a single bit of progress has been made with him. Bendik continued to have the same issues when he left us and went to Orlando. They reached their ceiling early.

I think his stock was overvalued thanks in large part to the teams he had in front of him. If he does win an MLS Cup it'll be because of the team in front of him - with that said, there's no way he'll win KOTY. He won't be the reason they won a chip.

if you are worried about him becoming the next Stefan Frei - don't be. When Stef left here he was still a top goalie, just on a shit team. For whatever reason he was unfairly blacklisted by the management at the time. Pretty sure most people did not like him leaving.
    Even the folks who thought Bendik had a real future had reservations because Frei had been the only good thing on the team for most of the prior five years. If people were suggesting he go, it was only to get him away from a situation that was probably costing him confidence and years of good play time. I don’t really recall any Frei haters; he was King Stefan. In an ideal world, we’d have got him back two years later and he’d go into the Soccer Hall as a TFC player. But that’s not going to happen.

Bono has some currency because he’s a fantastic, fantastic close-reaction keeper. The reason he had a record 18 saves in that game (or something like that) against Chicago last year was because he’s incredibly fast…. when he doesn’t have time to think about it.

When the shots are screened, or from angles, he seems to have real vision issues and doesn’t see the ball until late. He’s shown it again and again with some of the long-but-saveable shots he’s let in. Yet he’s saved us in multiple games over his career just by blocking a rebound shot in the box or knocking a curler over the bar.

So he’s got currency because his physical skills say he should be the maybe the best keeper in the league. Remember, he came out of college at the same time as Zack Steffen, and to a lot of scouts, Bono was a better prospect to become US National Team keeper.

But he’d also been cut by the US under 18s or under 20s (forget which) by our interim coach from last season because of his inconsistency.

So he’s always had judgment issues. The more options you give him, the more likely something is to go wrong. The more he reacts on training, reactions and instinct, the better he does. But that’s not a recipe for a top keeper, just a long-time professional.

Bono’s ideal professional role would be backup at an English Premier League team. He’d only play three times a year but he’d probably save two of those games, or at least one, because his physical skills are up to that level. And any losses would be chalked up to, ‘well, he never plays’.

But starting week in and out he’s as likely to cost us a game as save it.

I’d say since aging a little (since the middle of last year) Q has looked like he’s still likely to save two out of three, but that third he costs us. He just didn’t make mental mistakes in his first two years with us. Now, occasionally.

Ideally, until we get a bonafide starter, Q plays most and Bono plays odd games where we’re likely to be overwhelmed and pinned back in the box, such as a third game in 10 days against Seattle or NYFC, who control the ball for large chunks of time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    Brother, the Vulcan in me is with you, the Human... almost.
    I know your right. That my foolishness is tragic.
    For the most part I was even with you on the Chiellini spec; and yet... strange times.
    I get it... in no multiverse way would any of this make any practical sense...
    BBradley already out, replaced by FCannavaro?
    Or FCannavaro- Coach, BBradley- GM, Manning- PRES?
    Or even FCannavaro- Coach- BBradley- GM, MBradley- PRES with Manning- Argos & BMO World Cup Facilities PRES?
    I acknowledge FCannavaro has likely been shopping himself hard around since Evergrande Guangzhou- China.

Still, I just cannot shake that agita, that direct connect to Lorenzo...
    Insigne's birthday party 19May22 with his brothers, father and FCannavaro.

https://www.napolimagazine.com/in-ev...abio-cannavaro
    Nahhh.

Bradley has no interest in just being a GM, dude. His primary interest is in player development. The clubs where he’s performed best have been young teams that need to learn how to harness their skills.

Even when he was Egypt manager, he used it to bring in a whole wave of young domestic players; the mentor thing is his schtick. He’ll always be positive publicly but always temper it with expectations.

That’s not a guy who wants to run a team from an office.

I can see them hiring Cannavaro as some European ambassador to attract more talent, but they’re not going to pay him the million-plus he’d want a year (making him a top three coach in the league, financially) and fire Bradley, and Bradley’s not going to want to go upstairs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completely disagree with the BB nepotism angle. MB is still a solid enough player. Imagining you could last till the June window with him as your CDM was not unreasonable.

Delgado is not a single pivot CDM. He works best as a partner in a double pivot. Value was offered for him, he was in a contract year and wanted out. Letting him go was the right call.

Having concurrent injuries to Priso and Okello have meant that we can't truly find out what we have in those kids. It also leaves us with no choice but to play MB. Some might call that poor planning, others might call it a calculated risk that didn't work out.

When doing a gut and rebuild some risks will have to be taken. We took risks at CDM and most of the backline positions. We have suffered a bunch of either losses or non-wins on those bets. With another window to reinforce the squad, it really does sound like they know where to look for proper reinforcements.

After this window we will have a much better idea how BB views this team and what he is prioritizing in terms of reinforcements.

The biggest question (for me) right now is Poz. Can/will he be sold to free up a DP spot for a CDM? If not, do we wait till year's end to do the swap? Other reinforcements can be done with AM. The CDM should be a DP if we are going to play a single pivot 4-3-3.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bono has some currency because he’s a fantastic, fantastic close-reaction keeper. The reason he had a record 18 saves in that game (or something like that) against Chicago last year was because he’s incredibly fast…. when he doesn’t have time to think about it.

When the shots are screened, or from angles, he seems to have real vision issues and doesn’t see the ball until late. He’s shown it again and again with some of the long-but-saveable shots he’s let in. Yet he’s saved us in multiple games over his career just by blocking a rebound shot in the box or knocking a curler over the bar.

So he’s got currency because his physical skills say he should be the maybe the best keeper in the league. Remember, he came out of college at the same time as Zack Steffen, and to a lot of scouts, Bono was a better prospect to become US National Team keeper.
    Bono is a great shot stopper. It's just his positioning is horrible so he's usually just out of position on most of the goals against him. He just doesn't seem to know where he is or where he's suppose to be in the box. Just cleaning up that part of his game would save us about half the goals he lets in.

His distribution is also horrible, but it doesn't really cost us goals, just possession. I'd say 9/10 times he touches the ball, we lose possession because he's just shanked it somewhere without any thought. Even on goal kicks, I think he believes he just has to boot it up as far and as hard as he can let it go.

He also has zero command of the box. I'm a nerd and I bring binoculars to the match so I can see what players/coaches are saying. When Drew Moor was here, Drew would and MB would be in constant discussions (Drew usually got his way:P ) Bono was never invited into those convos. He almost never directed Drew. he was just a body in the net. Q on the other hand talks a lot and players listen and engage with him.

Anyways - too many major flaws with Bono that don't seem to be making enough progress for me. I could be wrong and he ends up blossoming at 30 - but TBH I'm done with him at this point. I wouldn't be bitter if he did do well elsewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bono's been living off 2017/18, where to be fair he looked exceptional and well worth the contract he's currently on. Now I'd only welcome him to stay as a back-up on sub-250k.

Time to move on. It's overdue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bought with blo View Post
    I completely disagree with the BB nepotism angle. MB is still a solid enough player. Imagining you could last till the June window with him as your CDM was not unreasonable.

Delgado is not a single pivot CDM. He works best as a partner in a double pivot. Value was offered for him, he was in a contract year and wanted out. Letting him go was the right call.

Having concurrent injuries to Priso and Okello have meant that we can't truly find out what we have in those kids. It also leaves us with no choice but to play MB. Some might call that poor planning, others might call it a calculated risk that didn't work out.

When doing a gut and rebuild some risks will have to be taken. We took risks at CDM and most of the backline positions. We have suffered a bunch of either losses or non-wins on those bets. With another window to reinforce the squad, it really does sound like they know where to look for proper reinforcements.

After this window we will have a much better idea how BB views this team and what he is prioritizing in terms of reinforcements.

The biggest question (for me) right now is Poz. Can/will he be sold to free up a DP spot for a CDM? If not, do we wait till year's end to do the swap? Other reinforcements can be done with AM. The CDM should be a DP if we are going to play a single pivot 4-3-3.
    I don't think you can hold it against anyone that Bradley is still here. Is he obviously limiting and sometimes hampering our performances, yes. But is the most glaring issue a DM or the lack of any competency on the backline and at keeper. Keeping him on as a lock starter this year was a fair gamble to make.

Once MB's contract is up, there will be accountability because he is not a starter on a winning team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even the folks who thought Bendik had a real future had reservations because Frei had been the only good thing on the team for most of the prior five years. If people were suggesting he go, it was only to get him away from a situation that was probably costing him confidence and years of good play time. I don’t really recall any Frei haters; he was King Stefan. In an ideal world, we’d have got him back two years later and he’d go into the Soccer Hall as a TFC player. But that’s not going to happen.

But he’d also been cut by the US under 18s or under 20s (forget which) by our interim coach from last season because of his inconsistency.

So he’s always had judgment issues. The more options you give him, the more likely something is to go wrong. The more he reacts on training, reactions and instinct, the better he does. But that’s not a recipe for a top keeper, just a long-time professional.

Bono’s ideal professional role would be backup at an English Premier League team. He’d only play three times a year but he’d probably save two of those games, or at least one, because his physical skills are up to that level. And any losses would be chalked up to, ‘well, he never plays’.

But starting week in and out he’s as likely to cost us a game as save it.

I’d say since aging a little (since the middle of last year) Q has looked like he’s still likely to save two out of three, but that third he costs us. He just didn’t make mental mistakes in his first two years with us. Now, occasionally.

Ideally, until we get a bonafide starter, Q plays most and Bono plays odd games where we’re likely to be overwhelmed and pinned back in the box, such as a third game in 10 days against Seattle or NYFC, who control the ball for large chunks of time.
    I wonder how much of the Q regression can be chalked up to 'well, he never plays'. He was exceptional, then Armas glued him to the bench, and all of a sudden he was making mental errors. I'd like to see him get a run of games before he's cast off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    hopefully they have a trade for bono lined up.

could explain his recent benching.
    I saw him walk into Tim Hortons field on Saturday with some sort of bandage/compression sleeve on one of his arms so I think he's dealing with an injury.
    Last edited by Areathrasher; 06-07-2022 at 05:49 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I look around the squad & think of guys who are likely to be starting next year & can really only think of 3 who should be

Osorio
    Jesus
    Akinola

A lot of "might be" or "might stay" or "might get better"

but not a lot of "should be" on this team right now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    I look around the squad & think of guys who are likely to be starting next year & can really only think of 3 who should be

Osorio
    Jesus
    Akinola

And even Osorio might not be here if his WC perform attracts some eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Osorio
    Jesus
    Akinola

I would keep Chung, McNaughton, Petrasso, O'Neil, JMR, and Nelson. Kerr and Priso seem to be keepers as well. Thompson also looks like he could grow into something.

Some may not be consistent starters on a championship team, but they can all do a job on an MLS team. We do need to upgrade at a few positions, but this team is not very far off of being a lot better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems the connect maybe through Salcedo; Mexico MNT Gold Cup teammates?
    Ouch if Salcedo instigated any introduction? Not a lot of faith in whats behind him?
    Seems Gonzalez has never played outside of Mexico/LigaMX?
    Seems Gonzalez enjoyed early career success that waned over the last few years; similar to Bono?
    Seems maybe Gonzalez (just) = Bono?
    A lateral move more than forward?

https://www.wakingthered.com/2022/6/7/23157811/report-toronto-fc-interested-in-goalkeeper-hugo-gonzalez

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems Gonzalez has never played outside of Mexico/LigaMX?
    Seems Gonzalez enjoyed early career success that waned over the last few years; similar to Bono?
    Seems maybe Gonzalez (just) = Bono?
    A lateral move more than forward?

https://www.wakingthered.com/2022/6/7/23157811/report-toronto-fc-interested-in-goalkeeper-hugo-gonzalez
    More of a lateral-ish move than anything else but he is probably better than Bono but not by a ton.

Bono is basically MLS back up level. Can do some things good but has a lot of holes in his game that can't be ironed out. And the holes are killers too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Osorio
    Jesus
    Akinola

Quote Originally Posted by bought with blo View Post
    I would keep Chung, McNaughton, Petrasso, O'Neil, JMR, and Nelson. Kerr and Priso seem to be keepers as well. Thompson also looks like he could grow into something.

Some may not be consistent starters on a championship team, but they can all do a job on an MLS team. We do need to upgrade at a few positions, but this team is not very far off of being a lot better.

OgtheDim... Agree and sensible First Tier Core.
    bought with blo... Agree and reasonable Second Tier Selection Group.

Maybe... Poz as a standby candidate for First Tier Core? Maybe long-shot on a MBradley MAX TAM - TFC DP Discount?
    Did I see and am understanding Poz's after goal beeline pitch-side run to the team's bench?
    Not sure, but is that Poz and BBradley @ 3:06 genuinely celebrating together; hugging it out in a mix of real relief and joy?
    If so, The Force between these two may be growing / is strong?

Toronto FC Vs. Forge FC 2020 Canadian Championship Final
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIoa030baus

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OgtheDim... Agree and sensible First Tier Core.
    bought with blo... Agree and reasonable Second Tier Selection Group.

Maybe... Poz as a standby candidate for First Tier Core? Maybe long-shot on a MBradley MAX TAM - TFC DP Discount?
    Did I see and am understanding Poz's after goal beeline pitch-side run to the team's bench?
    Not sure, but is that Poz and BBradley @ 3:06 genuinely celebrating together; hugging it out in a mix of real relief and joy?
    If so, The Force between these two may be growing / is strong?

Toronto FC Vs. Forge FC 2020 Canadian Championship Final
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIoa030baus
    I saw him run to the sidelines to give the hug and celebrate after the goal. Doesn't look like BBradley though. End of the video 5:01 you can see the same guy in black hat with red/orange shoes on the left side as they celebrate

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 613reppingTFC View Post
    I saw him run to the sidelines to give the hug and celebrate after the goal. Doesn't look like BBradley though. End of the video 5:01 you can see the same guy in black hat with red/orange shoes on the left side as they celebrate
    Bob did come over and celebrate. I don't expect anyone to run over and jump in his arms lol he might shatter into pieces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 613reppingTFC View Post
    Thanks 613reppingTFC.

Agree, @ 5:01 does not seem to be BBradley; who then?

Nice sleuthing!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks 613reppingTFC.

Agree, @ 5:01 does not seem to be BBradley; who then?

Nice sleuthing!

Hard to tell but it could be Fabian Casal:
    https://nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/...44a7ba71d7.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One month until Insigne!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One month until Insigne!
    Exciting, but tempered by not knowing anything else.

Seriously, the dearth of transfer news is driving me wiggy.

Need to hear a new rumour at least.

The number of European free agents available right now is fairly enormous, according to Transfermarkt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With Doneil on a reasonable $403,000 (which is actually below the league average now, wow) I can see him being the returning face, as it would allow Bradley to use Salcedo in the middle of a back three, effectively an anchor player who can step up into the role the DM uses normally.

I think he tried that in game three or four after it was apparent we needed a defensive mid. We played a 5-2-3 as I recall.

I can see him doing that again and sticking with it. The idea of having three central defenders back, considering the problems we’ve had, would probably appeal to him.

Plus, with Insigne and our frontline’s speed, we’re probably going to become a run-and-gun team, which means quick traffic in both directions and a lot of playing past or over the midfield lines. So it makes sense, to an extent.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus, with Insigne and our frontline’s speed, we’re probably going to become a run-and-gun team,....
    The "we only shoot when the xG is high" team is never going to run & gun. We are the kings of recycling
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 06-08-2022 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "we only shoot when we have the xG is high" team is never going to run & gun. We are the kings of recycling
    This is something that we have to force out of our DNA. I was hoping the kids wouldn't have this ingrained yet but it seems they do. They might be even worse for it than the old guard. Makes me miss Delgado shooting over the stands and onto the street outside the stadium.

At least Insigne is not like this at all. He'll shoot. Hopefully the rest will follow his lead.
    Last edited by Ultra & Proud; 06-08-2022 at 02:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exciting, but tempered by not knowing anything else.

Seriously, the dearth of transfer news is driving me wiggy.

Need to hear a new rumour at least.

The number of European free agents available right now is fairly enormous, according to Transfermarkt.
    jloome agree...

et al.

List published today by Andre Schaffner of some transfer candidates. Some previously discussed and known; with a few left-field mentions.

https://www.wakingthered.com/2022/6/...for-toronto-fc

I like most (excluding Belotti) because they seem to be friendly and reasonable; against our budget and experienced for most of our needs.

I find Favorov, as well as Fernandez, possibly the most intriguing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)