Quote Originally Posted by Section 223 View Post
And if you believe that he is not finished, why is Bob not playing him in a position that gives us more bang for the buck? I thought this new coach was the answer to all our problems
First he is finished. That's obvious. Second, he struggled when Vanney played him wide as well so this is not a new thing for him and I obviously wasn't stating that based on his 2021/22 form.

But for Bob, his system doesn't use the position that Poz is better utilized at. Since Poz is gone at the end of the season there is no sense in tweaking the system and throwing off the training of the kids just to make Poz fit better. If he could have bought out Poz I bet he would have but we had to use it on an even worse problem and contract.

To anyone paying attention and judging us objectively, it's quite clear that this season is like a combination of an extended youth training camp and the final cleansing of the remaining Curtis era failures & Vanney era leftovers. Anyone expecting great results now is either deluded, not paying attention at all, or searching for more reasons to complain on the internet.