Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
I agree 100% with your view of the Lawrence situation - at the very least Bob did not get enough of a return on him from Minnesota, given the allocation slot we used/wasted on Lawrence, and just should have kept him for that reason alone. (Bob's lighting of resources on fire here has been kind of shocking and is not something he was previously known for.)

I disagree 1000% with your Oso speculation. The guy is trying to be ready for Qatar (he is not assured minutes) and is in a contract year. There is zero percent chance he is somehow on strike or something. Rather, I suspect that Herdman has asked all the managers of his players to stay silent on injuries. That would explain the silence more readily I think, the level of subterfuge around the world on the injury situation of World Cup players is mindblowing - go ahead and try to find out the status of Tajon Buchanon (or Jordan Henderson - from somewhere other than the Daily Mail. )

I hope to god Qatar is not in jeopardy for him.
Speaking on the WC, and for Croatia who will be with Canada in group play, they could care less believe me about secrecy of any player on Canada, Belgium, or Morrocco. WC is a long time away still relatively, many games to play before then. I think Oso is pissed about his contract situation...and even moreso realizing he isn't as in demand outside Canada as he and his reps thought. Best move is to stay here where he is a key part of the team and still very well payed.