RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DECISION DAY!!!!!! others games

This is it for the playoffs

All games eastern conference will be played at 2:30 and 5:00 for the west.

Wonder what this day next year will look like on apple tv an mls redzone style??

HERE WEEEEEE GOOOOOO!!!!!

Atlanta vs NYCFC- New York playing for home field Atlanta for pride

Chicago Vs REVS- Both teams just giving their fans something to cheer about.....kinda like us

DC VS CINCY- CINCY must win here can dc play spoilers as the worst team in mls

INTER vs IMPACT- IF we are gonna keep the forever in our shadows slogan up then i don't want montreal to have any success......NONE

NYRB vs Cincy- NYRB okaying for home field but thats all

Orlando vs Colubus- This is a gonna b a juicy one. Orlando already shit the bed against Inter but so did CBUS. A WIN by any team here and their in pretty much. ANY OTHER results could result in end of the line.

Austin vs Colorado- really nothing to see here kinda pointless game but enjoy

Dallas vs sporting- home field for dallas but that is about it.

Houstin vs Galaxy- IT would take a disaster for the galaxy to not make it. I think though they have done enough.

LAFC vs Nashville- Too teams you could see in the playoffs. Its now or never for LAFC

Minnesota vs Vancouver- low budget no problem for the whitecaps. A win here with some results could get them in and it would be the second year in a row i think where this just sneak in.

SALT LAKE vs Portland- This is the big game of the west as a loss here for both teams could be done for them. Portland could loss or tie and depending on other results could just be enough.

SOUNDERS vs San jose- What a run by seattle but it has come to an end. Winning CL at the cost of playoffs successful year or no? All I have to say they have been the team of the decade for me and it hurts to say that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty good round up.
    I agree about Montreal... but even IF they win... TFC was first.
    I may watch the Vancouver match since I live here... but I'll be watching as a neutral.

Will be interesting to see how Apple does this next year. I for one am looking forward to not having blackouts and watching more random matches from around the league. I'm not even sure how to watch playoffs...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2:50 start time for games in the East

5:18 in the West

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vancouver Minnesota game is a good chance to get a look at our new striker next year… Lucas Cavallini.

“What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSamurai View Post
    Pretty good round up.
    I agree about Montreal... but even IF they win... TFC was first.
    I may watch the Vancouver match since I live here... but I'll be watching as a neutral.

Will be interesting to see how Apple does this next year. I for one am looking forward to not having blackouts and watching more random matches from around the league. I'm not even sure how to watch playoffs...
    TSN carries all playoff games and the final.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Columbus blows another lead and then a draw late to lose to Orlando and miss playoffs..Bezbatchenko has one mls cup with Columbus but also missed playoffs in 3 of the last 4 years..all hail the great Bezbatchenko

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amir. View Post
    Columbus blows another lead and then a draw late to lose to Orlando and miss playoffs..Bezbatchenko has one mls cup with Columbus but also missed playoffs in 3 of the last 4 years..all hail the great Bezbatchenko
    Columbus doesn't have the money that most MLS teams have. That they ever won an MLS Cup is an achievement.

That being said, this does show how incredibly hard it is to stay on top in MLS. The rules penalize teams that win.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they actually do have the money..had a full three dps including paying 10M for hernandez and brought a bunch of players from good levels in europe in the past year..and gave deshaun watson one of the biggest contracts in nfl history

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amir. View Post
    they actually do have the money..had a full three dps including paying 10M for hernandez and brought a bunch of players from good levels in europe in the past year..and gave deshaun watson one of the biggest contracts in nfl history
    In checking, they are 10th for overall spending, so yeah you are right, not at the bottom at all. But not at the top either.