Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
Brate, when is enough though for him? I think the "plan" to play with no real outside full backs from the start of the season was not only suicidal but a fireable offense. It simply is gross negligence. And it makes me question ANY decision he makes from now on.

And one oither thing..we continue to lose, continue to get overun in the midfield and yet again, Mikey Bradley doesn't come off. Ever.

Of note, last year under Perez, its no coincidence that when he hooked Mikey and put on Priso we played some of our best football the past 2 years. No matter how mad Mikey was, Perez did what was the best for the team and put it first. Bob can't/wont do that, family first for coach dad. And we got rid of Mikey's competition and never look to buy his replacemement. So he'll keep playing and will so also day 1 next year. Legs be gone and all.

Anyways, what can you do. We are stuck. I'll still fork over my money to watch this crap unfortunately jsut for the game day experiences with my son, but this is demoralizing to watch us lose game after game and play so scared like we did last night.
Okay you fire BB, what then? Who do you bring in? Look at the difficulty TFC has had in finding a coach since Vanney left. The length of time to sign and the amount of money paid to the new DP'S leads me to believe that Toronto is NOT an attractive destination for either players or coaches. BB may be the best available coach for what we are willing to pay.