Page 73 of 193 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 5785
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    Agreed, but that's the problem, why are we not looking for Mike's replacement?
    Hmm... Mark-Anthony Kaye... Ralph Priso...

It's like there are replacements but they're either not here yet or not ready. this isn't Football Manager, you can't just sign players or train them up immediately.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, weren't you warned about this the other day? Everyone can post what they want here if following the mods rules. You are not the moderator here, you won't be telling ANYONE what they can or cannot post. Got it? Good.

PS I didn't make the post about foreigners...I said someone else did the other day in the Seattle thread...if you don't like it, take it up with them.
    Expect to get blown up if you can't back up your point. Like you haven't done in literally any of your previous posts.

"I will post casual accusations of racism and you can't tell me to stop" lmao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuushalinsky View Post
    Hmm... Mark-Anthony Kaye... Ralph Priso...

It's like there are replacements but they're either not here yet or not ready. this isn't Football Manager, you can't just sign players or train them up immediately.
    I know, the longer we delay the invevitable the worse MB will decline. If we are in rebuild mode now, MB's spot has to be looked at right away. And of couse, the outside full backs...we need real full backs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expect to get blown up if you can't back up your point. Like you haven't done in literally any of your previous posts.

"I will post casual accusations of racism and you can't tell me to stop" lmao
    Dude, I have been called all kinds of crap here, I have thick skin, its all good. My wife is a latina...my kids, 1/2 latino/a for what its worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoesphNdo View Post
    What makes me wary is he's called Pozuelo out in public before, even in really weird situations. Main one being when Bradley jnr made a huge error (And, that can happen anyone, not hanging him out to dry on it) trying to dribble in his own half, turned over the ball and we conceded. Bobs response was to call out Pozuelo for giving him a pass in a difficult position. He passed him the ball in his own half with maybe 3-5 yards of clearance between him and an opposition player, it was as standard a pass as I've ever seen.That was a major red flag moment for me on Bob that he has his blindspots, those he's decided he likes and those he doesn't and there's no winning if you're on the latter side. I suspected Pozuelo would be shipped)out (And Michael would never sit, ever, under any circumstances) the moment that happened. That he's putting another story out there on this topic doesn't surprise or sway me

We'll never know, and maybe time will vindicate Bob who I'm not writing off just yet, but I'd love to hear Pozuelos account of the last 6 months and wouldn't be surprised if he lights the league up now

Well said. I remember that so clearly. It was bizarre to say the least. Son makes the mistake, Poz gets raked through the coals publically.....come to think of it, I have never seen Bob blame Mike for any goals against...even though he's been part of quite a few of them....he definitely has blinders on. But what can you do, we knew this would be a concern when Manning hired Bob whose son is on the team.

Mike is untouchable here and its got to his head. Another guy gets shipped out.

I do hope Poz lights it up in Miami and then gives his insights into the Bradleys...have my popcorn ready. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, weren't you warned about this the other day? Everyone can post what they want here if following the mods rules. You are not the moderator here, you won't be telling ANYONE what they can or cannot post. Got it? Good.

PS I didn't make the post about foreigners...I said someone else did the other day in the Seattle thread...if you don't like it, take it up with them.
    You are essentially saying BB is racist. Back it up or shut up. it is a serious and ugly allegation, and saying "someone else said it, i am just repeating them' is cowardly. Just stop it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the part where people keep deliberately ignoring that Bradley Jr starts always no matter what under dear old dad. Funny how Bradley Sr's "system" has a place for his slow as molasses son always....perhaps just a complete coincence, bias or Jr would lose it and not let granddad see the grandkids if he was not a starter? Who knows....)
    Who should he start at DM that will consistent & better from this season's roster?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    Who should he start at DM that will consistent & better from this season's roster?
    I dont think that is what he is saying, it is more every minute of every game. In a 2-0 game, and fourth in 10 days, he could have left Osorio and Nelson on and replace MB with Priso in the 70th minute. Just a thought.

I think Nelson as bad as he is in the final third right now had more attacking threat than MB and use Priso as the holding mid. We were already losing , so what is 3-0.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    I dont think that is what he is saying, it is more every minute of every game. In a 2-0 game, and fourth in 10 days, he could have left Osorio and Nelson on and replace MB with Priso in the 70th minute. Just a thought.

I think Nelson as bad as he is in the final third right now had more attacking threat than MB and use Priso as the holding mid. We were already losing , so what is 3-0.
    That's it. Bradley doesn't even come off. He starts and plays no matter what the whole way.

Priso did have a stinker vs Columbus, but if we are going to rebuild, we have to stick with him.

Surely 4 games in 10 days, MB can not start sometimes...or at least come off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt it is us at this point, but Jesse Lingard wants to finally play in a big league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's why we need a replacement. We need to buy one. We are very thin in the CM spot...so by default MB plays.

Look, the guy was a legend for us in the past, but he is not good enough now. But we arent looking to replace him for some reason and delaying the inevitable and its hurting us now and the longer we drag this on, we are not developing or buying his replacement.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post

Nelson's decision making almost completely negates his speed and skill - if we had Insigne in that game then sure, I'd agree, but we didn't.

A lot of these problems are exacerbated by the youth inexperience and some ridiculously bad decisions in-game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our defense has been a shambles all year. To me it makes more sense to address that and see how Pozuelo's defense works with that in place than start with him and do nothing at the back. But maybe this hasn't been all about the football and just as much about what is happening off the pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    You are essentially saying BB is racist. Back it up or shut up. it is a serious and ugly allegation, and saying "someone else said it, i am just repeating them' is cowardly. Just stop it.
    No I am not saying that. Quit putting words in my mouth and quit attacking me or I'll have to put you on ignore. You are not the moderator here and won't take direction from you ever, got it. Good. Like you said in the Seatlle thread, you said others lack football knowledge. Get over yourself dude. Lets discuss football and stop with attacking posters you don't agree with it. Capiche?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's why we need a replacement. We need to buy one. We are very thin in the CM spot...so by default MB plays.

Look, the guy was a legend for us in the past, but he is not good enough now. But we arent looking to replace him for some reason and delaying the inevitable and its hurting us now and the longer we drag this on, we are not developing or buying his replacement.
    Have you seen the internet or sports TV in the past 18 hours? There's been enough coverage of them trying to get MAK to show they are looking for certain players or do you just ignore everything that doesn't match your ongoing narrative?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Our defense has been a shambles all year. To me it makes more sense to address that and see how Pozuelo's defense works with that in place than start with him and do nothing at the back. But maybe this hasn't been all about the football and just as much about what is happening off the pitch.
    Position matters too, I think - a lot has been made of Poz's being a 10 when Bradley's system doesn't really use one of those. Though I'm still hesitant about rolling out Mavinga+O'Neill as starters, I'm willing to trial it with responsible wing backs.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeForbes View Post
    I doubt it is us at this point, but Jesse Lingard wants to finally play in a big league.

We could sign Jesse and Ogbonna (CB - Italian - 34 - Out of contract) and have a West Ham reunion as well. PS. Only kidding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed bro. We need defenders. Real defenders.

I hate seeing Pozuelo's name being dragged through the mud. Its funny, "rumours" of Pozelo's off field issues...same with Auro...same with the left back from last year....but no evidence of any of these "off field problems" for them. Just smearing them as malcontents.....Solteldo as well.....he worked his butt off when he was on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would also like to remind again that there's judgment being passed on us not addressing certain positions on July 6th when....

USA - MLS. Primary transfer window has already taken place - running from February 10, 2022 to May 4. Secondary transfer window (mid-season) - July 7, 2022 running until August 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nelson's decision making almost completely negates his speed and skill - if we had Insigne in that game then sure, I'd agree, but we didn't.

A lot of these problems are exacerbated by the youth inexperience and some ridiculously bad decisions in-game.
    Agreed.

I still don't get the lack of real outside full backs. We give up such easy goals at times its ridiculous. And I can't even blame Petroso and Thompson for them, they aren't real defenders. You can't learn on the fly...and they never will be good enough at the back.

And I don't think Bob is tactically astute. He certainly got outcoached vs Columbus and Seattle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am assuming if until 2 PM we have no transfer news from Europe, that's it for today... because that is already 20:00 CET in Europe (central Europe Time).
    Or I am wrong? Agents are working /deals are signed even until 22-23 CET at night in these transfer windows?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you seen the internet or sports TV in the past 18 hours? There's been enough coverage of them trying to get MAK to show they are looking for certain players or do you just ignore everything that doesn't match your ongoing narrative?
    Bro, I'll believe it when I see it out on the field.

If Mike Bradley doesn't start or comes off, then and only then will I believe we are working on replacing him. He is untouchable here.

4 games in 10 days, and he plays no matter what is the reality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    Happily, I’ve blocked Mr. H.H. Perhaps if we ignore him he’ll depart. I had to stop reading the Walking the Red comments sections when he began to dominate it with multiple posts. For me, the guy is too negative in an unrelentingly toxic way to have anything to do with. Just my opinion of course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our defense has been a shambles all year.
    It has and it also hasn't been but I don't think all the issues should be dropped on the backline. A lot of issues that are happening are being caused by the midfield either being overrun or invisible. Our penchant for sloppy passing in dangerous areas doesn't help either.

For me, the defensive problems are systematic of the whole XI. Not just one specific area to blame although one solid, vocal CB sure would be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone mentioned it perfectly a few days back, the Bradleys and some of their supporters sure do like to blame the "foreigners" for our troubles....and Poz was a "foreigner". He was the LEAST of our concerns.
    Back this up with a fact or quote, or you’re a damned liar, because there’s not a word in the Seattle thread about the Bradley’s “blaming foreigners”.

In fact, the only person who suggests he doesn’t like foreigners in that thread is you.

If you have to lie and exaggerate to try to push your poisonous attitude, perhaps it’s time to change the poisonous attitude.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has and it also hasn't been but I don't think all the issues should be dropped on the backline. A lot of issues that are happening are being caused by the midfield either being overrun or invisible. Our penchant for sloppy passing in dangerous areas doesn't help either.

For me, the defensive problems are systematic of the whole XI. Not just one specific area to blame although one solid, vocal CB sure would be nice.
    I can see this - FBRef has us as great at only short passing - our medium/long passing is awful and it's probably causing a lot of this transition BS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed brother. Its a team effort and the way we get sliced open for goals is problematic. Look at the Columbus goals and Seattle...simple long balls and we have no help...the entire backline and midfield no where to be found.....we need to strengthen defensive awareness or we will continue to leak goals...we already have the worse goals against....

Though with Ingigne and company, perhaps the best defence will be a good offense and will outscore our opponents. They will certainly be on the backfoot with Insigne attacking. Hope it all works out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And so when caught in a lie, he whistles and pretends nothing happened.

Like I said, folks, the login and ‘block’ function are invaluable these days. Should’ve listened to that advice myself this morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by los sonadores View Post
    Happily, I’ve blocked Mr. H.H. Perhaps if we ignore him he’ll depart. I had to stop reading the Walking the Red comments sections when he began to dominate it with multiple posts. For me, the guy is too negative in an unrelentingly toxic way to have anything to do with. Just my opinion of course.
    you are right. I’ll do the same once I figure out how. I just had to call out his post in which he said “ others say, I didn’t” to accuse BB of being discriminatory towards Spanish speaking players. Shouldn’t have told him to fuck off these boards though, that’s not the right way to put it even if the sentiment is correct.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    And so when caught in a lie, he whistles and pretends nothing happened.

Like I said, folks, the login and ‘block’ function are invaluable these days. Should’ve listened to that advice myself this morning.

me too.