Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 45
  1. #1
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Seat Relocation and Additional Seats 2022

    I just went to relocate a pair this morning, and wanted to pick up 2 additional so I would have 4 together. I was told the additional pair would cost me public price which is 40% more than season seatholder renewal price. WTF? It was never like this in the past. We were always able to purchase additional at our STM cost.

    Is anyone else being told this?

    I do not think many members will pick up additional seats due to this.
    If this is the case - those who have seats and want to cancel. Dont cancel - sell and transfer them to a fellow supporter, friend, or relative looking for seats.


    RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/

  2. #2
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,467
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for the heads up... mine's later today, will let you know. Was login to try to do the same thing

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sec 126
    Posts
    804
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just finished my appointment. It appears you couldn’t add seats and only relocate. I switch my current pair to slightly better pair within the same section.

  4. #4
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    I just finished my appointment. It appears you couldn’t add seats and only relocate. I switch my current pair to slightly better pair within the same section.
    I just tested - you can add only after relocated your seats. But additionals cost almost double the price in same section. WTF? I am not happy.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sec 126
    Posts
    804
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    I just tested - you can add only after relocated your seats. But additionals cost almost double the price in same section. WTF? I am not happy.
    i didn’t even notice that. Oh well, I wasnt planning on spending a higher price on additional tickets.

  6. #6
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    8,129
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    I just went to relocate a pair this morning, and wanted to pick up 2 additional so I would have 4 together. I was told the additional pair would cost me public price which is 40% more than season seatholder renewal price. WTF? It was never like this in the past. We were always able to purchase additional at our STM cost.

    Is anyone else being told this?

    I do not think many members will pick up additional seats due to this.
    If this is the case - those who have seats and want to cancel. Dont cancel - sell and transfer them to a fellow supporter, friend, or relative looking for seats.
    That sucks. Thanks for the heads-up! Good idea about transferring extras to other supporters.

    MLSE has to pay for Insigne somehow...

  7. #7
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    That sucks. Thanks for the heads-up! Good idea about transferring extras to other supporters.

    MLSE has to pay for Insigne somehow...
    MLSE has more than enough money as well enjoyed the interest on our money for 2 years. Give us a limit on additonal , but at fair price.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe try calling your rep?
    ***Update***I just called my rep, and can't get same pricing.
    +On plus side lots of seats, looks like a good bit compared to previous years didn't renew.
    Last edited by TFC1986; 02-08-2022 at 01:24 PM.

  9. #9
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    Maybe try calling your rep?
    Believe me I have. they are no help. Stated because of demand they not allowing us additional at STM price.

  10. #10
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ajax (Top O'114 on gameday)
    Posts
    3,183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Believe me I have. they are no help. Stated because of demand they not allowing us additional at STM price.
    Yeah you can pretty much get nowhere with them but in their defense I am sure they have their hands tied to the rules that are mandated on sales. Years ago I brought up with them that they should have loyalty pricing for every year that a STH has been around giving the people that have been around the longest the bigger discount. They brought that exact thing in the next year. Not saying it had anything to do with me but just coincidental maybe. I had an issue though when they introduced it because I bought my second pair at a later date than my original pair and they gave me two different loyalty discounts making my second pair more expensive. I told them I am the same guy that owns the seats on the same original account so how can I have two different loyalty levels....but they wouldn't budge at all. In the end the guy said he felt bad he couldn't do more so he gave me a TFC jersey fully signed by the whole team in 2016. I am still paying $500 more each year I renew but I guess I have that. They are good people in the office I have dealt with...just bound by their corporate rules made by people that don't have to answer the phone with the paying customers.

  11. #11
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lots of seats still available. First row balcony, lots of light grey, great seat options all over BMO. Looks like alot of STM canceled - so where is the demand?
    Last edited by SuperTCP; 02-08-2022 at 03:54 PM.

  12. #12
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    10,894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Lots of seats still available. First row balcony, lots of light grey, great seat options all over BMO. Looks like alot of STM canceled - so where is the demand?
    I am surprised at all, demand for TFC tickets has fallen off the cliff. Even when the stadium returned to full capacity and are actually seats were made available to us, it appeared many did not take them up on it. The highest announced crowd of that five game stretch was 11,116 and lowest 5,026. Yes the Covid was in play and the team was bad. I do wonder after years away for some, they have just simply moved on. This pandemic certainly will have changed priorities for some.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  13. #13
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    10,894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think they are trying to align TFC membership pricing with how it is handled for both the Leafs and Raptors. At one point the southend had about three loyalty price points for those that dated back prior to the rollback to year one pricing. After the few seasons of it and pricing was raised people had tickets at different price points. At some point they brought all those up to $380. I guess they are anticipating some jump with Insigna, but who knows. For that to happen the team has to be good too.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  14. #14
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sec. 112
    Posts
    2,518
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Guys I’ve added tickets many times over the years and I have like 4 different price points. You definitely do not keep your original loyalty price for additional.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sec 126
    Posts
    804
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the drop off in attendance last year could also be attributed to the option for ssh not to having to purchase tickets without losing their seats. I know myself along with several friends with season seats didn’t attend many games but kept their season seats.

    Having said that, I imagine there has been a drop in ssh.

  16. #16
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    10,894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    Guys I’ve added tickets many times over the years and I have like 4 different price points. You definitely do not keep your original loyalty price for additional.
    $380 is now the only pre rollback price point now for those in the southend. Everything else above that were ones people added at some point. I do remember back in the day at it was not much more for additions, maybe $20-30 a seat. They have really tried to make up from the rollback days.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  17. #17
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,537
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Lots of seats still available. First row balcony, lots of light grey, great seat options all over BMO. Looks like alot of STM canceled - so where is the demand?
    I am looking for things in the 219/220/226/227 range -- can you still see if any of the lower rows (rows 1-9) are available in those sections?

    My appointment isn't until tomorrow.

    Thanks !!

    EDIT -- seems to be letting me poke around now -- not seeing any vast improvements - no lower rows than mine unless I move a section further out....

    Anyone with some insight as to whether the bars at the top of the stairwells on the upper West Side which are in-line with about row 7 would impede the viewing if you are on the aisles in the rows just above them - rows 8, 9 10 or so.....I've always had seats about 5-6 seats in from the aisle so it's never been an issue before....the viewing map places you in the middle of a row so it's hard to judge....
    Last edited by tfcfans; 02-08-2022 at 06:36 PM.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    $380 is now the only pre rollback price point now for those in the southend. Everything else above that were ones people added at some point. I do remember back in the day at it was not much more for additions, maybe $20-30 a seat. They have really tried to make up from the rollback days.
    Does anyone know how much it is to add a seat in the south end?

    I know though those are only available by going through the supporters groups.

  19. #19
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    10,894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spe18 View Post
    Does anyone know how much it is to add a seat in the south end?

    I know though those are only available by going through the supporters groups.
    I sounds like the price for a new ticket is 40% more than the current members price which for some is $380.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  20. #20
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    I sounds like the price for a new ticket is 40% more than the current members price which for some is $380.
    Yup. Light grey $510 STM price is now $928 for additional. I doubt the other sections when up 40%, only supporters yellow and light grey.

  21. #21
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    I am looking for things in the 219/220/226/227 range -- can you still see if any of the lower rows (rows 1-9) are available in those sections?

    My appointment isn't until tomorrow.

    Thanks !!

    EDIT -- seems to be letting me poke around now -- not seeing any vast improvements - no lower rows than mine unless I move a section further out....

    Anyone with some insight as to whether the bars at the top of the stairwells on the upper West Side which are in-line with about row 7 would impede the viewing if you are on the aisles in the rows just above them - rows 8, 9 10 or so.....I've always had seats about 5-6 seats in from the aisle so it's never been an issue before....the viewing map places you in the middle of a row so it's hard to judge....
    There were many lower seats in those sections yesterday, including first row Balcony up until the 4pm timeslot or so. The seat holder must have been mad to let those go. There was also balcony option on the east side upper deck late last night.


    RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/

  22. #22
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,537
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    There were many lower seats in those sections yesterday, including first row Balcony up until the 4pm timeslot or so. The seat holder must have been mad to let those go. There was also balcony option on the east side upper deck late last night.
    Crap I would have loved those -- I spent a long time getting from Row 19 down to Row 9 in 220 (would love the first 5 rows of 220) -- now it seems I have stalled there unless I want to go to 227 (which I don't).....oh well....I can't complain, as I'm still better off than most in terms of pricing and location....

  23. #23
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,537
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone know if you can relocate more than once within the window? -- like if you switch to something now, and then something better comes up later in the window, can you switch again?

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    Anyone know if you can relocate more than once within the window? -- like if you switch to something now, and then something better comes up later in the window, can you switch again?
    I think you only get to make 1 switch. From the email:

    Members are permitted one (1) relocation per seat location.

  25. #25
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,537
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    I think you only get to make 1 switch. From the email:
    Members are permitted one (1) relocation per seat location.
    Thanks !

  26. #26
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,467
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    Anyone know if you can relocate more than once within the window? -- like if you switch to something now, and then something better comes up later in the window, can you switch again?
    I think like anything, it all depends on how you work with them. I just moved down to 209 Rw 1 and picked up another pair in 117 last week. So talk to your rep, my rep (Tess) was phenomenal, so much so that one of my buddies picked up new seats, right by me in 209. Really looking forward getting outside again.

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=tfcfans;1954028]I am looking for things in the 219/220/226/227 range -- can you still see if any of the lower rows (rows 1-9) are available in those sections?

    My appointment isn't until tomorrow.

    To clarify, there were lots of row 1 tickets available on the east side upper level but those are twice the price of 219/220/226/227 for a worse view. I was in the first relocation window and there weren’t any row 1 tickets on the west side. Those very rarely shake loose.

  28. #28
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,537
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=dmacd;1954141]
    Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    I am looking for things in the 219/220/226/227 range -- can you still see if any of the lower rows (rows 1-9) are available in those sections?

    My appointment isn't until tomorrow.

    To clarify, there were lots of row 1 tickets available on the east side upper level but those are twice the price of 219/220/226/227 for a worse view. I was in the first relocation window and there weren’t any row 1 tickets on the west side. Those very rarely shake loose.
    Thanks - I figured as much - I've seen nothing below row 9 in a pair in 220 below my seats - I've seen some 219's from rows 3-6 today but it was splitting hairs (almost took row 3) - no interest in 226/227 as I prefer being at the South end of things.

  29. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is what I've been able to find out from different people. I define legacy as anyone who was part of the year one pricing rollback. Newer legacy would be people who joined in the last few years (let's say around MLS Cup or after). What I want to know from a current RPB member: what is the price for an additional seat in the south. That's really the only data point I'm missing. So if anyone added one last week, sound off.

    EDIT: Thank you for the info

    Also it's possible there is some other pricing tier for someone who joined right before the pandemic, but I doubt it.

    Legacy/Newer Legacy/New Customer + Additional seats for old customer

    Upper Red 1406/1516/2013
    Upper Dark 1027/1027/1263
    Upper Med 743/743/913
    Upper Light 478/478/587
    Lower Red 1700/1980/2889
    Lower Dark 1351/1460/2396
    Lower Med 888/999/1713
    Lower Light 510/603/926
    Tunnel Club X/X/8236
    BMO Club X/X/7939
    West Club (aka 123) 2951/3211/4887
    North West Fields 4108/4205/5828
    North East Fields 3911/3969/5514
    Yellow 380/585/642
    Last edited by magmadragon; 03-03-2022 at 04:26 PM.

  30. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone else get an error on the final screen? I was trying to upgrade to a pair that would cost me an extra 70.00$ but was not letting me past the Place Order step. Then tried for a pair at the same price point but again same result. Noticed that I had a small amount owing of 9$ that was due for the 2nd payment. Once I cleared that was able to move to the same price point seats but still locked out of more expensive ones.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •