Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    Anyone else get an error on the final screen? I was trying to upgrade to a pair that would cost me an extra 70.00$ but was not letting me past the Place Order step. Then tried for a pair at the same price point but again same result. Noticed that I had a small amount owing of 9$ that was due for the 2nd payment. Once I cleared that was able to move to the same price point seats but still locked out of more expensive ones.
    Keep them in your cart and call your Rep - they will be able to resolve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone else who's relocation timeslot was for today been fortunate enough to access the site? Apparently it crashed this morning on Ticket Masters end. As per Service Reps, they have no access to our accounts at the moment.

Edit. All is well now. They ended up extending it by a few hours today to make up for the lost time.
    Last edited by NotoriousGoonie; 02-10-2022 at 08:36 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I took a look last night & couldn't justify moving from my seat. If money was no object, I'm pretty sure I'd love to be pampered somewhere. But, like many of you, I'd really only move to particular sections in the south (missed the relocation this year - hope to do so next year) - top of 105 or 106 is my real ultimate goal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    So I took a look last night & couldn't justify moving from my seat. If money was no object, I'm pretty sure I'd love to be pampered somewhere. But, like many of you, I'd really only move to particular sections in the south (missed the relocation this year - hope to do so next year) - top of 105 or 106 is my real ultimate goal.
    I am top row 105 and have been in that spot since before the second level was added. Its not the loudest section obviously but its not silent either and I enjoy it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a ton of things available (no lower bowl seats?!) in the STH presale this morning -- will be interesting to see if better stuff was held back or not for the public that will get marked up exponentially -- but with no fees the pricing isn't bad in the lower price points (early season is $25 and summer is $35) --- I figure July 2nd will be the "big game" this year (or the 9th if Insigne doesn't step in on Day 2 with the team) -- if the Ex is open those two games at the end of Summer on Aug 31st (LAG) and Sept 4th (Montreal) also look like big events.....I'm not sure the Jozy return game on a Wednesday will resonate the same way with casuals like the Lowry return game does for the Raptors, even though both were massive contributors to their respective franchises and Championship seasons.....Kyle generally left on a "high", while Jozy over the last few years just lingered as an albatross on the franchise in terms of his DP status/contract and never-ending health issues.....both will get massive standing ovations upon their return, but the reality is I think people were just tired with Jozy in the end....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    ....both will get massive standing ovations upon their return, but the reality is I think people were just tired with Jozy in the end....
    What are the odds that Jozy will not play that day anyway due to injury

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BritSOL View Post
    What are the odds that Jozy will not play that day anyway due to injury
    Extremely high.....not sure Vegas would even set a line on that one.....maybe a -2000 that he doesn't play that night.....LOL.....(if he does play, it would be like a -2000 that he scores on us)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    I just went to relocate a pair this morning, and wanted to pick up 2 additional so I would have 4 together. I was told the additional pair would cost me public price which is 40% more than season seatholder renewal price. WTF? It was never like this in the past. We were always able to purchase additional at our STM cost.

Is anyone else being told this?
    It was like this when I added a seat in yellow about 6 to 7 years ago.

Looking at my pricing, the older ticket is "Renewal" at $380, and the newer ticket is "Renewal 2" at $457. I believe there are one or two higher prices for more recent seats as well.

Looking at past years pricing (I've got quite a spreadsheet), those who purchased in 2014 or earlier are paying the lowest price. My tickets are 2012 and 2015. Though at one point those who purchased in 2012 were a lower price, those in 2013/2014 were another price and 2015 was a third price with 2016 new seasons being even higher. Though also seems to vary for different colour seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding my old seating price and new pricing as per my rep:

$1406 per seat now is $2013 per seat if my math is correct seems to be a 30% increase.

Moving down to 3rd row from the pitch would have costed me $300 increase per seat.

BMO club was around $2900 to $5300

member since 2017

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    Regarding my old seating price and new pricing as per my rep:

$1406 per seat now is $2013 per seat if my math is correct seems to be a 30% increase.

Moving down to 3rd row from the pitch would have costed me $300 increase per seat.

BMO club was around $2900 to $5300

member since 2017
    43% increase

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 613reppingTFC View Post
    43% increase
    Thanks lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Keep them in your cart and call your Rep - they will be able to resolve.
    Wish had followed your advice, instead tried calling and emailing the ticket rep. After no contact for 1 hour relocated to my plan B. Next day 24hr later ticket rep makes contact then after back and forth he does nothing since already completed a relocation. So ya lessoned learned people on this board are more helpful than these 'ticket reps'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    This is what I've been able to find out from different people. I define legacy as anyone who was part of the year one pricing rollback. Newer legacy would be people who joined in the last few years (let's say around MLS Cup or after). What I want to know from a current RPB member: what is the price for an additional seat in the south. That's really the only data point I'm missing. So if anyone added one last week, sound off.

Also it's possible there is some other pricing tier for someone who joined right before the pandemic, but I doubt it.

Legacy/Newer Legacy/New Customer + Additional seats for old customer

Upper Red 1406/1516/2013
    Upper Dark 1027/1027/1263
    Upper Med 743/743/913
    Upper Light 478/478/587
    Lower Red 1700/1980/2889
    Lower Dark 1351/1460/2396
    Lower Med 888/999/1713
    Lower Light 510/603/926
    Tunnel Club X/X/8236
    BMO Club X/X/7939
    West Club (aka 123) 2951/3211/4887
    North West Fields 4108/4205/5828
    North East Fields 3911/3969/5514
    Yellow 380/585/X
    So, as an FYI, it appears the cost to add a new south end seat (yellows), in addition to what you currently have, is $642.00. This means its more then an upper light grey seat of $587.00.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spe18 View Post
    So, as an FYI, it appears the cost to add a new south end seat (yellows), in addition to what you currently have, is $642.00. This means its more then an upper light grey seat of $587.00.
    Much obliged, thank you. I've updated my post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woohoo! I am Legacy @743.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New SSH for 2023 site is up https://www.torontofc.ca/2023

Nothing yet for 2023 renewals but that should be happening soon. The new pricing is essentially the same as last year. I doubt that speaks to a price freeze for us, but you never know.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New SSH for 2023 site is up https://www.torontofc.ca/2023

Nothing yet for 2023 renewals but that should be happening soon. The new pricing is essentially the same as last year. I doubt that speaks to a price freeze for us, but you never know.

They changed from their fancy multimedia site each year for season ticket release to basically a one pager this year. Not that the flashy stuff was really needed but interesting to see them tone it down.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new pricing is essentially the same as last year. I doubt that speaks to a price freeze for us, but you never know.
    It's identical to what they were selling for in January 2022 - after they announced Insigne.

But it had jumped (about 10%) from the September 2021 price for 2022 tickets - https://web.archive.org/web/20210920...w-memberships/ But new ticket prices hadn't changed since 2019.

My guess is that we'll see a 10% rise on renewal prices. Which won't be too bad - averaging only about 3% over the 3-years since they announced the last increase (late 2019).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apparently they are anticipating having a legit SSH waiting list like the leafs and raptors based on early sales

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    apparently they are anticipating having a legit SSH waiting list like the leafs and raptors based on early sales
    They did have one before they expanded the stadium. I could only get half-season packs for a couple of years early on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bit off-topic, but I have 3 tickets in the front of 113. My family is dealing with some bad news on the health front this year so I won't be able to attend many games in 2023 but I'd like to keep them long term. Please LMK if anyone wants to buy the season from me at cost.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a pair at the back of 111 that my buddy used to use but his family situation has changed (for the good) and he can't attend next year. I would also like to keep them long term but open to anyone that wants them for next year at face value. Let me know...
    Toronto 'til I die although still a Leeds fan at heart...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VoxPopuliCosmicum View Post
    A bit off-topic, but I have 3 tickets in the front of 113. My family is dealing with some bad news on the health front this year so I won't be able to attend many games in 2023 but I'd like to keep them long term. Please LMK if anyone wants to buy the season from me at cost.
    dm'ed!

also im sorry to hear that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Received today a TFC email blast...
    Offering Season Tickets starting at $587...
    Offering 10 Months Interest Free Payment Plans...
    Maybe renewals are soft?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    Maybe renewals are soft?
    that's always been the offer, my friend bought a couple for that price with that payment plan weeks ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 4 seats in 115 near the top, basically on the left goal post as you are looking at the field.
    Legacy pricing $440 per seat $1760 for the 4, including tax.
    Would like to keep them for upcoming years, but won't be able to use them in 2023.
    Available at cost.
    If anyone is interested, let me know.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Inbetween View Post
    Maybe renewals are soft?
    yeah but credit card interest is 25%

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like 2023 SSH seat relocation is next week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, I'm clearly late to all this but I was hoping someone could help me out.

I have been the owner of seat 2 row 2 in 112 for a long time. As it's a single ticket, when I am able to make it, I stand with mates and not in my seat. Since day 1 I have been doing this.

Is there any possibility of me updating
    Grading my seats to a pair in 112?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I get a single or a pair of seats I'm the supporters ?

Been trying for years I paid membership and all lol