Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was one of a smattering of people that gave Richie a standing O coming off tonight. I don’t think most people there realized what was going on.

Not sure when we will next see him at BMO…

One of my alltime favourite TFC and Canada players… I will never forget his incredible game against Belgium.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    I was one of a smattering of people that gave Richie a standing O coming off tonight. I don’t think most people there realized what was going on.

Not sure when we will next see him at BMO…

One of my alltime favourite TFC and Canada players… I will never forget his incredible game against Belgium.
    i did too.

i think he's off, that was the way to get him some sort of send off.

too bad it likely cost us the game, but c'est la vie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    i did too.

i think he's off, that was the way to get him some sort of send off.

too bad it likely cost us the game, but c'est la vie.
    I thought the whole game was hilarious. Everyone around me speculated we’d let in a last minute goal and sure enough it manifested itself.

And then on the way through liberty after I heard people joking we had the privilege of watching Guadeloupe tonight and we had no chance because they had Mbappe.

I’m glad people can laugh about this now rather than go home bitter. We take sport too seriously at times.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    I thought the whole game was hilarious. Everyone around me speculated we’d let in a last minute goal and sure enough it manifested itself.

And then on the way through liberty after I heard people joking we had the privilege of watching Guadeloupe tonight and we had no chance because they had Mbappe.

I’m glad people can laugh about this now rather than go home bitter. We take sport too seriously at times.
    They had Alphonse!

And a fast winger named “Tell” whose name was written in script so large my friend nicknamed him “Barely”.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)