Threaded View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Who is “touting” their European soccer knowledge? You’re the one who is rambling on about the differences between Euro and MLS soccer. I watch EPL and I know that Bradley was out of his depth at Swansea."
    Quote Originally Posted by Section 223 View Post
    “ I follow English soccer and still remember the job he did or didn’t do at Swansea.
    Who cares about what he did for 10 games in a completely different league. it's irrelevant. We all saw what he did there for 10 games. What matters is what he did in MLS. And if you followed the LAFC saga this past year, he didn't have the control he needed to make proper footballing decisions. Hence why he left LA and came here with the title he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 223 View Post
    Jabbronie you come off as the site tough guy , I am not here to fight I would appreciate you not calling my post “a waste of space” Cheers hope this Insigne rumours pan out , probably settle down all the testosterone that is on this site the last few days.
    if you think i'm the "site tough guy" you re going to be shitting your knickers when you see how others conduct themselves on this board.

I stand behind my comment. I've seen people come on here and renounce their membership to this group and proclaim they are done with TFC and are giving up their seasons cos the team isn't doing enough - then 6 months later they are still here and still in the stands because they were just all talk and no action. You seem like the same type of poster. You sign up to supporters message board to tell everyone you are giving up your tickets?

Financial reasons or just general lack of enjoyment from attending games is one thing and understandable - but if you are that willing to give up your tickets because you don't believe the club is doing enough this offseason and feel they are not doing enough for you, then give up your tickets and move on. Seems like a very fickle reason at this point considering the history of this club.

Air your grievances about the club - that's fine and expected. Everyone does it. but the "I'm giving up my tickets" angle is lame. Leave it off unless you actually intend to go through with it.
    Last edited by jabbronies; 12-30-2021 at 05:21 PM.