Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2022 Auto Renewal Notice

just recieved email

Your Membership is set to renew automatically on January 18, 2022 and no further action is required at this time.

Did prices stay the same as 2020?
    What about non-vacinated? I wonder if they have to cancel their seasons or put tickets on hold.

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just logged in. I’m in the south end and the total cost per seat for twenty games is $380. I let MLSE keep my 2020 money so across my three seats I have a 2020 credit of $747 and I owe $393 for 2022.

I can’t recall did we have more than one home game in 2020?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Light grey is 510.
    I think prices are the same. I owe 23 per seat for the 2019 home opener.
    I think renewals will be fine, as many people have probably already paid. But actual gameday attendance will be interesting. Team definitely could use a big signing to generate some buzz.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    Light grey is 510.
    I think prices are the same. I owe 23 per seat for the 2019 home opener.
    I think renewals will be fine, as many people have probably already paid. But actual gameday attendance will be interesting. Team definitely could use a big signing to generate some buzz.
    I had $82 left in my account after attending most of the games after the team returned to Toronto in 2021. Bill Manning said 85% of all season seat holders left their money in their accounts which seems it would bold well for 2022. Not sure of where season seat numbers actually sit right now. If you have left your money with MLSE for this long you likely have an interest in returning. Not sure what to make of the small crowds in 2021 considering how bad the team was and pandemic reasons.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the group of ssh friends that I have, they all kept their tickets but attended very few games in 2021. If 85% of season ticket holders kept their seats, they should have good attendances in 2022 provided Covid is under control.

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all…if you have credits (ie you sold tickets through Ticketmaster and asked the money be applied to your tix renewals), check with TFC first before paying. They should automatically be applied, but in my case it wasn’t. So rep was nice enough to apply it and process my payment over the phone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My invoice amount (before credits) is identical to what it was in in 2019 (for the 2020 season), in the supporters section. ($380 for the seat grandfathered at "day one" pricing, and $457 for the one I added in 2015.

I can't complain about that. Hmm ... I'm not sure they took into account a ticket I sold in late 2019 after the renewals were already done ... - thanks for mentioning that nancymiranda!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They charged me for almost all of 2020. I only had a little bit left to pay this year. I haven't checked my account manager since 2019 and never even noticed any charges on my VISA in 2020 but that was kind of a weird year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all - not sure if I am alone... just doing a 1:1 comparison in pricing between this year and last... my tickets have gone up a (whopping) 72% in price. I am not in the south end... but this to me seems as if something is wrong. I've done the obvious and contacted my ticket rep asking for what gives, but I wanted to see if anyone else felt some sticker shock.
    Last edited by sarsippius; 12-09-2021 at 12:13 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ST is Section 220 were the exact same price as the previous season we were charged for ($956 for the pair in 2020 - long time STH) -- I now owe $42 for the price of one pair used to the opener in 2020......hoping for some luck in seat relocation - took me a long time to move down from row 19 to row 9 -- might be harder to move down into those first 5 rows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to pay a small amount, likely equal to the cost of tickets for the March 6 2020 home opener. So no price increase and I was credited with the remainder of the money InMy account. Plus the small amount isn’t due until June. They were fair and honest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many season ticket holders did they have in 2020 before covid stopped the season ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still not comfortable attending games given the current covid situation. My health won't allow me to take the chance. I have reached out to my rep and they said I am unable to push the upcoming season until next year. Only option is to share tix ownership with someone who wants to go. Otherwise i will have to forfeit my seats. This sucks. Much to decide before Jan 18.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sidvan View Post
    Still not comfortable attending games given the current covid situation. My health won't allow me to take the chance. I have reached out to my rep and they said I am unable to push the upcoming season until next year. Only option is to share tix ownership with someone who wants to go. Otherwise i will have to forfeit my seats. This sucks. Much to decide before Jan 18.
    There's also a chance some things will change by Jan 18.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    There's also a chance some things will change by Jan 18.
    Not pulling the pin until the last minute. Had supporters end seats since day 1 and not looking to leave.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys new to posting here but long time reading comments on the site. Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on renewing season seats, I have been a season ticket holder since day one but have made the tough decision to let go of my seats unless a big name DP is brought in soon. Wonder what everyone else is doing, very curious thanks guys.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section 223 View Post
    Hi guys new to posting here but long time reading comments on the site. Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on renewing season seats, I have been a season ticket holder since day one but have made the tough decision to let go of my seats unless a big name DP is brought in soon. Wonder what everyone else is doing, very curious thanks guys.
    If I made my decision on season seats based on roster decisions I would have never kept them this long. You really going to make a decision based on a DP slot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making a ticket renewal decision based on internet rumors that anyone can start would probably not be advisable. In fact, if anything, when mega player rumors are being floated, it makes sense to be as cautious as possible.

If they announce concrete signings, absolutes, that's a different thing. But everything right now is dependent on multi-version rumors that could well be hype.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Making a ticket renewal decision based on internet rumors that anyone can start would probably not be advisable. In fact, if anything, when mega player rumors are being floated, it makes sense to be as cautious as possible.

If they announce concrete signings, absolutes, that's a different thing. But everything right now is dependent on multi-version rumors that could well be hype.
    Absolutely agree with that, the club wants a financial commitment from me in the next few weeks but there is no chance I will be sending any money until I see a press conference with Insigne or a like DP signing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely agree with that, the club wants a financial commitment from me in the next few weeks but there is no chance I will be sending any money until I see a press conference with Insigne or a like DP signing.
    This is an empty threat if I ever read one

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecell View Post
    This is an empty threat if I ever read one
    As I stated in an earlier post I have been a season ticket holder from day one , I work extremely hard for my money,as the club stands now I see no value as an entertainment experience, I will wait until players are brought in that makes it fun going to BMO again, not trying to threaten anyone .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As I stated in an earlier post I have been a season ticket holder from day one , I work extremely hard for my money,as the club stands now I see no value as an entertainment experience, I will wait until players are brought in that makes it fun going to BMO again, not trying to threaten anyone .
    These posts are dumb. What's the point in posting this? if you don't see value in TFC Season Seats, then dump them. If you have been a SSH since day 1 like you claim, you've seen much worse days and have kept your seats through much shittier, and more expensive times.

Do you think the front office will read this and think "Oh shit this guy is dumping his tickets, instead of sitting on our asses we should build a better team"?

Like fuck man, the club has already said renewals are at 80%+ and they are not worried about renewals. The club has already made a shit ton of moves including bringing in a high profile manager who has proven in the past to be build winners in MLS. There is an excessive amount of smoke coming from the transfer rumour mill, so much smoke that it's practically fire.

What are you hoping happens here with this post? it's wasted space.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    These posts are dumb. What's the point in posting this? if you don't see value in TFC Season Seats, then dump them. If you have been a SSH since day 1 like you claim, you've seen much worse days and have kept your seats through much shittier, and more expensive times.

Do you think the front office will read this and think "Oh shit this guy is dumping his tickets, instead of sitting on our asses we should build a better team"?

Like fuck man, the club has already said renewals are at 80%+ and they are not worried about renewals. The club has already made a shit ton of moves including bringing in a high profile manager who has proven in the past to be build winners in MLS. There is an excessive amount of smoke coming from the transfer rumour mill, so much smoke that it's practically fire.

What are you hoping happens here with this post? it's wasted space.
    “ a shit ton of moves” really? I see nothing added to this squad as of yet. The new coach does not excite me one bit, did he not just miss the playoffs with one of the largest player salaries in the league? I follow English soccer and still remember the job he did or didn’t do at Swansea. Instead of sitting on their last year management could of saved the 20% that are leaving this year.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one including MLSE cares if you dump your tickets. Someone else will take your seats. TFC has looked far worse in the past and you’d know that if you were a season ticket holder since day one.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

“ a shit ton of moves” really? I see nothing added to this squad as of yet. The new coach does not excite me one bit, did he not just miss the playoffs with one of the largest player salaries in the league? I follow English soccer and still remember the job he did or didn’t do at Swansea. Instead of sitting on their last year management could of saved the 20% that are leaving this year.
    letting go of dead weight is considered moves. They signed a CB in Shane O'Neill. On the verge of signing Ayo. Shopping Soteldo. Pushing for a big move or two (depending if you believe the 2nd player is actually true). Acquiring GAM (which usually indicates an incoming move)... This hasn't been a quiet offseason.

Everyone and their grandfather follow English footy. Don't think you have some special insight that other TFC supporters don't have. Most of us watch some other European league more religiously than we do MLS.
    The thing that kills me about people who tout their European soccer knowledge around like some badge of honour is they usually then go and compare the european game to MLS. Another pointless exercise that I'm not sure why people even begin to go through.

For example look at something as simple as roster makeup. Unlike European football where rosters are extremely deep (teams have multiple starter level players sitting on the bench, and can handle the loss of multiple players. In MLS we've seen the loss of 3 players in key positions can fuck a roster right up. So how can you even start comparing the two leagues when the restrictions in MLS don't allow teams to even come close to building rosters similar or even at the same pace to their European counterparts?

If the 20% are leaving because they think TFC are just not capable of building a proper roster - then they haven't been paying attention to the club over the last 7 years. And if they compare acquisition pace or frequency to that in Europe, and I don't care how much EPL or Serie A they claim to watch, IMO, don't know shit about football.
    Last edited by jabbronies; 12-30-2021 at 12:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what it's worth, I decided to keep mine because no matter how bad the team is (and it was super bad at points a decade or so ago), I always love to go to the games. If that's not true for you give them up for someone that enjoys it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    For what it's worth, I decided to keep mine because no matter how bad the team is (and it was super bad at points a decade or so ago), I always love to go to the games. If that's not true for you give them up for someone that enjoys it.
    I agree, TFC til I die, having experienced 2012-13 there is no way I was walking away now.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you want from this forum? Some sort of validation for your stance?
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    letting go of dead weight is considered moves. They signed a CB in Shane O'Neill. On the verge of signing Ayo. Shopping Soteldo. Pushing for a big move or two (depending if you believe the 2nd player is actually true). Acquiring GAM (which usually indicates an incoming move)... This hasn't been a quiet offseason.

Everyone and their grandfather follow English footy. Don't think you have some special insight that other TFC supporters don't have. Most of us watch some other European league more religiously than we do MLS.
    The thing that kills me about people who tout their European soccer knowledge around like some badge of honour is they usually then go and compare the european game to MLS. Another pointless exercise that I'm not sure why people even begin to go through.

For example look at something as simple as roster makeup. Unlike European football where rosters are extremely deep (teams have multiple starter level players sitting on the bench, and can handle the loss of multiple players. In MLS we've seen the loss of 3 players in key positions can fuck a roster right up. So how can you even start comparing the two leagues when the restrictions in MLS don't allow teams to even come close to building rosters similar or even at the same pace to their European counterparts?

If the 20% are leaving because they think TFC are just not capable of building a proper roster - then they haven't been paying attention to the club over the last 7 years. And if they compare acquisition pace or frequency to that in Europe, and I don't care how much EPL or Serie A they claim to watch, IMO, don't know shit about football.
    Who is “touting” their European soccer knowledge? You’re the one who is rambling on about the differences between Euro and MLS soccer. I watch EPL and I know that Bradley was out of his depth at Swansea. As far as changes this year, I will say it again they have “added” no one. Shane O’Neill is a 4th CB that’s all. “Letting go of dead weight” “on the verge of signing” “shopping” “pushing for a big move”. Read again slowly and tell me what TFC have added ? Jabbronie you come off as the site tough guy , I am not here to fight I would appreciate you not calling my post “a waste of space” Cheers hope this Insigne rumours pan out , probably settle down all the testosterone that is on this site the last few days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o'neill certainly isnt here as a number 4 cb...he started 19 of 34 + the playoff game + all three leagues cup matches for the team that finished second in the west...was also a starter for them in their run to the final last year