Quote Originally Posted by JoesphNdo View Post
Granted this is 2019, so I defer to a more recent source https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-soccer-teams/

Our valutation isn't all that special compared to the size of our market, we SHOULD be behind only LA or NY teams and even there they split their market in 2. I see us right behind Seattle and level with Portland, neither of whom have spent like us. So no, I don't think our spending has had a dramatic impact on our valutation. And why would it? It hasn't significantly driven the metrics that would drive valuation - TV and general revenue

but I do admit, I flat out don't understand the economics of the moves we're looking at this off season so yeah honestly I'll try to worry less and just jump on the hype train. The owners clearly want to spend on the team so as a fan that's only good news for us
It may be that I'm just bitter about the amount of money I've sunk into Bogers (especially Rogers) over the years in ransom-like cell phone and cable fees and want to get at least something out of that!