Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JMR is a player without a position right now. He could play basically anywhere from fullback to midfield to winger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Areathrasher View Post
    One Guardian journo coordinates the list and they have "experts" from each region submit their picks. Tom Marshall used to do it for CONCACAF.

The list is hit and miss. Barco was on it pre Atlanta move. Haaland was on it before/around the time he made his Molde debut IIRC. They do follow ups on each year to track progress.
    Barco is finally coming true, he is running Atl now. He always looked like he had loads of skill though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd compare JMR more to Tajon Buchanan than Davies.... I think he might have the potential to be of his level. At 17... he still has time to work into the starting 11. This was not the season to do that with all the madness and instability. Next year will really be the important one...we need to give him time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't believe JMR is near the athlete that Tajon is. Buchanon has pace for days and has a big time vertical on him. JMR's technical ability at age 17 seems to be where the hype comes from.