RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PSA - September Game Member PreSale Starts TODAY - Sept 8

Check you email.

Presale covers all games until Oct 3, including the Canadian Championship game.

Personally, I am going to go to the Fire game & that's it, not because the team is doing lousy but I'm just marshaling my energy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the only one who's getting a 403 Forbidden from the TFC Ticketmaster site when trying to go on? I wonder if that's their way of stopping people from accessing the tickets until their designated start time.

EDIT: I had to go onto Edge instead of using Firefox in order to finally secure my tickets. One thing I didn't like is how there was no way to navigate back to the events page outside of either clicking the link in the email or the back button on the browser. The website was also a little laggy, which gave me a couple of scares.
    Last edited by Omar; 09-08-2021 at 01:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got tixs for the Canadian Championship game but couldn't bring myself to buy seats for any others, pre pandemic I'd maybe miss one or 2 games max per season. It's not the losing it's the lack of direction/accountability that is killing it for me. Hope they get their sh!t together soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Starr View Post
    I got tixs for the Canadian Championship game but couldn't bring myself to buy seats for any others, pre pandemic I'd maybe miss one or 2 games max per season. It's not the losing it's the lack of direction/accountability that is killing it for me. Hope they get their sh!t together soon
    What about the lack of effort by the players?
    This does not seem to be noticed by anyone

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    Am I the only one who's getting a 403 Forbidden from the TFC Ticketmaster site when trying to go on? I wonder if that's their way of stopping people from accessing the tickets until their designated start time.

EDIT: I had to go onto Edge instead of using Firefox in order to finally secure my tickets. One thing I didn't like is how there was no way to navigate back to the events page outside of either clicking the link in the email or the back button on the browser. The website was also a little laggy, which gave me a couple of scares.
    If Edge works, then Chrome would work as well, both of them are Chromium based browsers.

Firefox is different, and while websites should meet international standards, sometimes lazy programmers just program for the most common ones.
    Last edited by Oldtimer; 09-09-2021 at 03:02 PM.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    If Edge works, then Chrome would work as well, both of them are Chromium based browsers.

Firefox is different, and while websites should meet international standards, sometimes lazy programmers just program for the most common ones.
    Yeah, exactly. Chrome would be fine, too. I just found it weird that the site suddenly started to not function properly on me after being fine for so long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I missed the pre-sale window, and can't seem to find any link to tickets within my account. Do I need to go through ticketmaster now like regular folk, and I can't use my credit also?