Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BWAH! Boy do I remember that night! After our boys raised the MLS Cup, and we all soaked in the moment like a thirsty sponge, we headed over to Joe's to celebrate and party hard. And David was in the middle of all of it, shirtless and his one tone TFC logo tattooed on his shoulder for all to see. He was the one who introduced me to Jack Daniels Honey Gold, one of the nicest hard liquors that I ever downed.

And I had my own moment with Seattle supporters. When the whistle blew to end the match, I started jumping for joy and headed straight to 112 to celebrate with my fellow RPBs. On the way, I saw some dejected Seattle fans headed out the door. As soon as I was close enough to them, I put a brief pause on my celebrating to reach my hand out to them and told them their boys played a great match and had nothing to be ashamed about. I shook hands with them, then proceeded to 112.

Good times all around!
    TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is such a great addition to the story of that night! Thanks for sharing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcoe15 View Post
    BWAH! Boy do I remember that night! After our boys raised the MLS Cup, and we all soaked in the moment like a thirsty sponge, we headed over to Joe's to celebrate and party hard. And David was in the middle of all of it, shirtless and his one tone TFC logo tattooed on his shoulder for all to see. He was the one who introduced me to Jack Daniels Honey Gold, one of the nicest hard liquors that I ever downed.

And I had my own moment with Seattle supporters. When the whistle blew to end the match, I started jumping for joy and headed straight to 112 to celebrate with my fellow RPBs. On the way, I saw some dejected Seattle fans headed out the door. As soon as I was close enough to them, I put a brief pause on my celebrating to reach my hand out to them and told them their boys played a great match and had nothing to be ashamed about. I shook hands with them, then proceeded to 112.

Good times all around!