Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default TFC Membership Balance

    Hi Folks;

    I see in my TFC account that I have membership rewards balance. How do I use it? Can be it used for future tickets, food and drink at the BMO Field?

    Cheers;

    Adrian

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 110 Row 24
    Posts
    7,283
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    This email was sent to SSH yesterday:

    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto FC SSH Email
    In recognition of the commitment to MLSE you’ve made by choosing to keep your money on account from the 2020 and 2021 Seasons, you will be receiving a food & beverage and merchandise credit worth 10% of your 2021 full Membership package cost.

    This Membership Rewards credit will come in the form of a digital gift card through the Toronto FC mobile app and will be eligible to redeem at any of the following locations:

    Real Sports Apparel; e11even; BMO Field; RS Bar

    Please note that a new ‘Membership Rewards’ digital platform is currently in development and is expected to be available for redemption beginning in August. Stay tuned to receive an update as soon as your card is ready for use! In the meantime, your Membership Rewards balance can be found on the home page of your online account.
    Last edited by jabbronies; 07-21-2021 at 10:04 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For those who miss it in the blurb - Membership Balance will not be available until August

  4. #4
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So last year if we left our money with TFC they gave us a 10% credit. Now they send us an email saying "since you left money with us for 2020 and 2021 we're giving you 10% Membership Rewards"? Which they'd already given us last year. Am I the only one who thought that email was garbage?
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 110 Row 24
    Posts
    7,283
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    So last year if we left our money with TFC they gave us a 10% credit. Now they send us an email saying "since you left money with us for 2020 and 2021 we're giving you 10% Membership Rewards"? Which they'd already given us last year. Am I the only one who thought that email was garbage?
    I'M assuming you expected them to give an additional 10% for keeping the cash with them for 2021 as well?

  6. #6
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    I'M assuming you expected them to give an additional 10% for keeping the cash with them for 2021 as well?
    Not at all. But I'd rather they didn't send me an email acting like they're doing something for STH when it's literally the exact same thing they've already done last year. I don't like them framing it as "here's what we're doing for our loyal fans this year" when it's actually nothing.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

  7. #7
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Top o'110
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My assumption is that they are trying to roll out a payment system that is built into their app. Not a small feat. They already messed up the e-tickets (on iOS if you add it to your wallet, it is an NFC ticket, but all the gates use bar code scanners) where you have to use the app, or sign into your ticketmaster account.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I used the iOS wallet system and it worked fine for last game. The scanners can handle bar codes and NFC.

  9. #9
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Top o'110
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmacd View Post
    I used the iOS wallet system and it worked fine for last game. The scanners can handle bar codes and NFC.
    good to know.. not all staff knew that then. My son and I were stuck between security and the ticket scanners for almost 15 minutes trying to get in and the scanner people were not helpful.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NFC worked for me last week. The gate person had to turn the scanner round and use the other end.

  11. #11
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    111 - row 1, 110 - row 24
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At what point do I get to have my actual season seats back? Iím front row 111 and really donít want to sit anywhere else.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokecell View Post
    For those who miss it in the blurb - Membership Balance will not be available until August

    lol wut, why
    Good ole' mls

    I bet it expires too

  13. #13
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    10,902
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flambe View Post
    At what point do I get to have my actual season seats back? I’m front row 111 and really don’t want to sit anywhere else.
    When TFC matches are allowed to be a full capacity.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  14. #14
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,036
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Honestly i think they should just put our 2020 STM balance towards a full 2022 Season, and this season just allow us to purchase tickets at member prices.
    That way those who feel comfortable can go to the game, and those that are not can stay home and watch.
    Also would generate new income for the club this season, and with tickets being sold to public maybe welcome some new STM for next season too.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Honestly i think they should just put our 2020 STM balance towards a full 2022 Season, and this season just allow us to purchase tickets at member prices.
    That way those who feel comfortable can go to the game, and those that are not can stay home and watch.
    Also would generate new income for the club this season, and with tickets being sold to public maybe welcome some new STM for next season too.
    Assuming that they follow the same course with the upcoming matches, you are able to do exactly that and those who want to drain their balance can do so as well.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuraizero View Post
    lol wut, why
    Good ole' mls

    I bet it expires too
    According to the terms it looks like it will expire end of 2022. So no rush.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •