Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default TFC Membership Balance

Hi Folks;

I see in my TFC account that I have membership rewards balance. How do I use it? Can be it used for future tickets, food and drink at the BMO Field?

Cheers;

Adrian

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This email was sent to SSH yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto FC SSH Email
    In recognition of the commitment to MLSE you’ve made by choosing to keep your money on account from the 2020 and 2021 Seasons, you will be receiving a food & beverage and merchandise credit worth 10% of your 2021 full Membership package cost.

This Membership Rewards credit will come in the form of a digital gift card through the Toronto FC mobile app and will be eligible to redeem at any of the following locations:

Real Sports Apparel; e11even; BMO Field; RS Bar

Please note that a new ‘Membership Rewards’ digital platform is currently in development and is expected to be available for redemption beginning in August. Stay tuned to receive an update as soon as your card is ready for use! In the meantime, your Membership Rewards balance can be found on the home page of your online account.
    Last edited by jabbronies; 07-21-2021 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those who miss it in the blurb - Membership Balance will not be available until August

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So last year if we left our money with TFC they gave us a 10% credit. Now they send us an email saying "since you left money with us for 2020 and 2021 we're giving you 10% Membership Rewards"? Which they'd already given us last year. Am I the only one who thought that email was garbage?
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    So last year if we left our money with TFC they gave us a 10% credit. Now they send us an email saying "since you left money with us for 2020 and 2021 we're giving you 10% Membership Rewards"? Which they'd already given us last year. Am I the only one who thought that email was garbage?
    I'M assuming you expected them to give an additional 10% for keeping the cash with them for 2021 as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    I'M assuming you expected them to give an additional 10% for keeping the cash with them for 2021 as well?
    Not at all. But I'd rather they didn't send me an email acting like they're doing something for STH when it's literally the exact same thing they've already done last year. I don't like them framing it as "here's what we're doing for our loyal fans this year" when it's actually nothing.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My assumption is that they are trying to roll out a payment system that is built into their app. Not a small feat. They already messed up the e-tickets (on iOS if you add it to your wallet, it is an NFC ticket, but all the gates use bar code scanners) where you have to use the app, or sign into your ticketmaster account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used the iOS wallet system and it worked fine for last game. The scanners can handle bar codes and NFC.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmacd View Post
    I used the iOS wallet system and it worked fine for last game. The scanners can handle bar codes and NFC.
    good to know.. not all staff knew that then. My son and I were stuck between security and the ticket scanners for almost 15 minutes trying to get in and the scanner people were not helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NFC worked for me last week. The gate person had to turn the scanner round and use the other end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At what point do I get to have my actual season seats back? I’m front row 111 and really don’t want to sit anywhere else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecell View Post
    For those who miss it in the blurb - Membership Balance will not be available until August

lol wut, why
    Good ole' mls

I bet it expires too

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flambe View Post
    At what point do I get to have my actual season seats back? I’m front row 111 and really don’t want to sit anywhere else.
    When TFC matches are allowed to be a full capacity.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly i think they should just put our 2020 STM balance towards a full 2022 Season, and this season just allow us to purchase tickets at member prices.
    That way those who feel comfortable can go to the game, and those that are not can stay home and watch.
    Also would generate new income for the club this season, and with tickets being sold to public maybe welcome some new STM for next season too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Honestly i think they should just put our 2020 STM balance towards a full 2022 Season, and this season just allow us to purchase tickets at member prices.
    That way those who feel comfortable can go to the game, and those that are not can stay home and watch.
    Also would generate new income for the club this season, and with tickets being sold to public maybe welcome some new STM for next season too.
    Assuming that they follow the same course with the upcoming matches, you are able to do exactly that and those who want to drain their balance can do so as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuraizero View Post
    lol wut, why
    Good ole' mls

I bet it expires too
    According to the terms it looks like it will expire end of 2022. So no rush.